Galpin Santa Clarita Valley

23645 Creekside Rd, Santa Clarita, CA 91355

New 888-903-8468
Used 888-255-0036
Service 877-590-4964

Galpin Santa Clarita Valley & The Power of Trust! Labor Day Sale Going on Now!

Great Father/Son Team

by from Stevenson Ranch, CA |

My son bought his first new car from Michael and Joshua Moses. What a fantasitic father/son team. Michael is the friendliest salesman we have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. He made the car buying experience fun instead of stressful. Joshua personally went through the car's features with my son before he drove off on his own so we were confident he knew how to use all its new features. It was such a unique experience - one family helping another family make an important purchase. We would definitely recommend Michael and Joshua Moses and Galpin to anyone!

October 5, 2013

Thanks so much for your kind review. I'm glad to hear that both you and your son had a great car-buying experience. I will be sure to share your kind feedback with Michael and Josh. Also, if you are interested, we have a facebook page you can join. It's http://www.facebook.com/galpinsantaclarita Thanks again and welcome to the Galpin Family!

Great service

by from Santa Barbara, CA |

We bought our Mazda CX-9 from Galpin. They were very responsive when I first contacted them, and got back to me immediately. They were also organized throughout the process. We live in a different town from where they are located, so we could not get there until 8:00 pm. They were informative and helpful without being pushy. The price on our vehicle was also very reasonable. We ended up staying until 11:30pm as that wa how long it took to get everything settled. They were very patient! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a car.

July 23, 2013

Sama, thank you so much for your positive review. We value your kind words about Galpin. Thank you so much for driving further from your town to visit us and honor us with your business. I hope it was well-worth it! We hope to see you soon. Welcome to the Galpin family!

Great experience yesterday!

by from santa clarita, CA |

great salesman, great experience. Mike Moses and his son were there to help with any questions or concerns I had and made the experience so easy and left me with a good feeling. Im very happy overall with how everything worked out, good job guys!

May 15, 2013

Andrew, thanks for your great review! We value your feedback about Michael and his son. I will gladly share your kind words with them. I'm very happy to hear that your experience went well overall! Also, if you are interested, we have a facebook page you can join. It's http://www.facebook.com/galpinsantaclarita Thanks again and welcome to the Galpin Family! Jeff Skobin Marketing Manager- Galpin Motors (818) 778-2540 jeff@galpin.com

Love this Dealership!

by from Bakersfield, CA |

This is a terrific dealership! They take pride in their products and their services. From the moment you approach this dealership, it is obvious that their customers are important to them. If you want to work with a dealership that is knowledgeable about the vehicles that they sell, that?s committed to professionalism and customer service you should buy from this dealership. Galpin Motors Santa Clarita and our salesman Dean were the BEST!

January 4, 2013

Great to hear that you were treated well at the dealership! Customer service is one of our main priorities at Galpin. Thank you for your feedback and recommendations! Take car and Happy New Year!

Subaru - Galpin Experience

by from Lake Elizabeth, CA |

My husband and I were previously searching for a used Subaru. We called around to many dealers but after speaking with the sales manager of Galpin in Santa Clarita, he made it very easy for us to make a decision. They were not pushy, as some of the sales at other dealers were. They helped us with making a decision based on what we felt comfortable with for monthly payments. We purchased a Subaru Legacy. We were so pleased with our purchase that we traded in our 4 year old Jeep Liberty for a new Subaru Forester. The sales team were great and very accommodating and helped us feel at ease with our new purchases. Their follow up is excellent and their incentives are great! I would consider them for my next purchase, although we plan to have our Subaru's for quite some time.

December 12, 2012

I am very happy to hear that you are pleased with your purchase and that you were treated well at the dealership! We value your input and we are happy to hear that you will be returning for your next purchase in the future. Take care!