Freehold Chrysler Jeep

Service 888-289-1514

One Price... Our Best Price

unexpected proud new owner

by from Piscataway, NJ |

I went into Freehold Chrysler Jeep to browse with no expectation of purchasing anything. I was assisted by sales Rep Frankie. Frankie was very understanding that I only wanted to browse. He answered all my questions and did not pressure me. Frankie did such an amazing job of listening then following up with all the answers that I needed and explained to me about the new one price low price offer. I was impressed, so impressed I walked out the same day with a brand new Jeep. There was no hassle no haggle involved. I left with a great big smile on my face. I wish buying a car was always this easy, this needs to catch on with other dealerships. Thank You Frankie and thank you Freehold Chrysler Jeep for in my opinion LEADING THE PACK in CUSTOMER CARE.

Freehold Chrysler Jeep responded to this review

July 12, 2014

Lateef P, thank you for taking a moment to give us your feedback. We are so happy to hear that you experienced leading customer care with us! Frankie will greatly appreciate your positive feedback. Our new One Price ... Our Best Price program really does take the stress and haggling out of the buying experience. Please give me a call at 732-780-2900 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, Chris Mackey, General Manager.

by from Hamilton, NJ. |

Purchasing a vehicle from Freehold Jeep & Chrysler was a pleasant experience. Frank Lorence was very knowledgeable about the vehicles, and promptly located a Jeep Liberty that fit the criteria I was looking for. Not only I will recommend Frank Lorence and Freehold Jeep & Chrysler, but I will definitely shop at this dealership again.

Wonderful Dealership

by from Freehold NJ |

Wonderful buying experience from this dealership. Frank Lorence and Harry Gallo are wonderful people to deal with. They were very helpful and very pleasant. Would buy a vehicle from them anytime.

JEFFERY SCHOOLCRAFT

by from Manalapan, NJ |

My wife and I found a used car we really liked at Freehold Jeep. Even though it looked perfect for us, we were not sure if we were going to purchase the vehicle or look around some more Jeffrey Schoolcraft happened to be our sales person. He was so easy to work with and so fun to be with that we ended up spending the extra time with him and eventually bought the car. He not only gave us a fabulous price for our trade in, he gave us a few extras for the vehicle we purchased. My wife and I left feeling we got an amazing deal and made a friend in the process. Thank you Freehold Jeep for hiring outstanding sales personal. Sincerely, Lyn Rowley

Good experience with Jacques

by from Englishtown NJ |

Jacques was one of the friendliest car salespersons I have ever worked with. He has a great sense of humor combined with product knowledge and I would definetly ask for him again.

Excellent Buying Experience

by from East Brunswick, NJ |

Recently purchased a used Honda Accord from here. Our salesman, Jacques Lahaie, was fantastic. Straightforward with no gimmicks or nonsense. He went above and beyond any salesman I have worked with before. He even helped us get spare keys for the car after purchase. Dealership overall was nice overall but working with Jacques is really what made the purchasing process great for us.

First Jeep... great experience & wonderful service

by from Manalapan, NJ |

We purchased a certified pre-owned 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee. We love it! Our sales person Robert Soriano was great. No pressure! We definitely recommend Rob and Freehold Jeep!

Awesome experience-yup it shocked me too.

by from Freehold, NJ |

After being a Nissan owner for many years, I relunctantly agreed to check out cars at Freehold Chrysler Jeep. I was pleasantly suprised to find out that they treat you like a person, listen to your opinions, needs and concerns throughout the entire process. Robert Soriano, my sales rep, was patient, informative and the main reason that I decided to make the move to be a Jeep owner. Kudus Robert. Your next customer will be very lucky to be working with you.

Used Car sold by Robert Soriano

by from Aberdeen, NJ |

It was a pleasure purchasing a car from Rob Soriano at Freehold Chrysler Jeep. I would recommend Rob to anyone looking for no pressure sales and patience.

Robert Soriano

by from Monroe Township, NJ |

I just leased 2 cars in 2 days for my daughters. Rob Soriano was my salesman and he was wonderful. I have met many car salesmen over the years. You will be very happy and satisfied if you go to Rob. He took into account my situation and what I can and can't do. I felt like I was talking to a best friend. No games, no stress, no negotiating for hours. He was straight forward and addressed my situations immediately.Harry P. stepped in to also help Also a nice helpful, honest guy. Wonderful experience and just truly nice guys. I would send anyone to Rob to deal with.

See Ali!

by from Freehold, NJ |

I went to Freehold Chrysler and dealt with Ali Jones. My experience was good and Ali was great to deal with. Will definitely come back for the next vehicle!