Freehold Chrysler Jeep

4304 Route 9 South, Freehold, NJ 07728

New 888-287-7907 New888-287-7907
Used 866-446-5241 Used866-446-5241
Service 888-289-1514 Service 888-289-1514

You Want It...You Got It!

Excellence

by from Freehold, NJ |

Great job done by Michael Fratto and his team. Would without question recommend this dealership.

Great Job!

by from Toms River, NJ |

I just recently acquired my first car last week, a 2016 Grand Cherokee Limited 75th Anniversary Edition from Freehold Jeep Dealership. Artie Nudelman, my product specialist was very professional and very accommodating to my questions. And if you're lucky enough, you will be treated to his few magic card tricks, which is very entertaining. The same thing goes to their sales manager, Will Doheny, he will treat you as a family not a mere customer. Definitely would recommend them and this dealership to my family and friends. Thumbs up!

Great sales experience

by from Freehold, Nj |

Darrell Williams is the kindest sales associate Freehold Jeep has hands down! He was not pushy and let my car decision be very organic, as he knew I had not fully settled on what I wanted. I took my time and looked into basically every mini crossover on the market and still keep coming back to look at the jeep renegade. I did so much research on my own, came up with a thousand questions that should have been frustrating but Darrell did not hesitate to answer promptly and to the fullest of his ability! In the end I came back to Freehold Jeep and decided on a Jeep renegade trailhawk edition and Darrell made sure I got everything I wanted in the price range we discussed from day one. He definitely stands out among his other Freehold Jeep associates that I briefly worked with and is far more kind and understanding. If you are in the market for a Jeep go see Darrell!

Excellent experience with Thomas Dellanno

by from ROSELAND, NJ |

I had an excellent experience at Freehold Jeep. I dealt with Thomas Dellanno and could not be happier with my experience. I ended up leaving with exactly what I wanted at the price I wanted. He didn't act like a cars salesman but made me feel comfortable and did his best to get me a great deal. It was quick and probably the easiest deal I have ever made witch was such a relief and no headache The whole process was so easy and I truly recommend seeing Thomas Dellanno at Freehold Jeep.

J Thompson knowledgeable salesman personable

by from Freehold nj |

J and the staff were very helpful and made the experience of car buying worth while and pleasurable

Great service

by from Freehold, nj |

I had a great experience at pinebelt jeep, Tommy Dellanno was very nice and friendly and provided me with a great car buying expierence.

HANDS DOWN - Best Car buying experience ever!

by from Union, NJ |

The thought of looking for a new car when your attached to an old one seems like nothing but a headache. Mind you, my last car was 16 years old and had 223K miles on it. Apprehensive, and after doing my research online, i made my way to freehold jeep and let me tell you - I should of went months earlier. I had a certain budget and certain price point I was looking to spend each month and wasn't very flexible on extending past that. Sean R. and his team at Freehold nailed it! The vehicle had more than I could ask in a certified pre-owned Jeep Grand Cherokee. Its practically brand new and drives like a dream. The simple features from my old car to this new truck were insane. I can't give enough praise to the entire team there - from finance to management and even their insurance department made the entire process from soup to nuts done in an hour and 1/2. Thank You again.

Awesome experience

by from Freehold, NJ |

Hey guys, I generally don't write reviews but I think this one I had to go out of my way for. I was in the market for a Jeep Grand Cherokee. I have visited several dealers and was just looking for the right price. I sat down with Darrell Williams who made this such an easy and pleasurable experience for me. Not to mention, He blew the doors off when it came to pricing with the help of Matthew Miller. I couldn't ask for a better experience and most importantly was able to get the car I wanted for the price I was willing to pay. Go to these guys. Trust me.

Actually a enjoyable buying experience!

by from Monroe Twp. NJ |

I visited other dealers before going to Freehold. I was not expecting to buy that day. However, there was no pressure. I was given a better price for my trade and a no haggle very fair price on a new Grand Cherokee. Our salesperson was Stephanie, was knowledgeable, friendly and professional. We had to order the vehicle to get exactly what we wanted. She did not try to sell us something else. Once ordered she kept us informed of the progress of the vehicle and it arrived when she said it would. I could not be happier with the process. Everyone we met at the dealer was courteous and friendly. It was a good car buying experience.

A great experience at Freehold Chrysler Jeep

by from Morganville New Jersey |

We recently visited Freehold Jeep Chrysler on Route 9 in Freehold New Jersey. We were planning on visiting 4 car dealerships along Route 9 that day. However, Jeep Chrysler was the first one we came upon and we met Artie Nudelman. Artie immediately began to help us find a car we would be happy with. He was courteous, knowledgeable and really cared about our needs, and not the needs of the dealership itself. We never visited any other dealerships that day because Artie found us a great Jeep Cherokee, that we purchased and love. Celeste and Sal Anzalone