Freehold Chrysler Jeep

New 888-287-7907
Used 866-446-5241
Service 888-289-1514

One Price... Our Best Price

I had a great experience at Freehold Jeep.

by from Manalapan, NJ |

I just leased a new Jeep GC Limited and had a great experience. They gave me a great price and quick service.

unexpected proud new owner

by from Piscataway, NJ |

I went into Freehold Chrysler Jeep to browse with no expectation of purchasing anything. I was assisted by sales Rep Frankie. Frankie was very understanding that I only wanted to browse. He answered all my questions and did not pressure me. Frankie did such an amazing job of listening then following up with all the answers that I needed and explained to me about the new one price low price offer. I was impressed, so impressed I walked out the same day with a brand new Jeep. There was no hassle no haggle involved. I left with a great big smile on my face. I wish buying a car was always this easy, this needs to catch on with other dealerships. Thank You Frankie and thank you Freehold Chrysler Jeep for in my opinion LEADING THE PACK in CUSTOMER CARE.

July 14, 2014

Lateef P, thank you for taking a moment to give us your feedback. We are so happy to hear that you experienced leading customer care with us! Frankie will greatly appreciate your positive feedback. Our new One Price ... Our Best Price program really does take the stress and haggling out of the buying experience. Please give me a call at 732-780-2900 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, Chris Mackey, General Manager.

Couldnt ask for better service

by from Woodbridge nj |

Walked into the dealership amd jacques greeted me and everything else went perfect into my purchase of a 2011 jeep wrangler unlimited! Thanks agiam

July 14, 2014

Ryan, thank you for taking a moment to give us your feedback. We are happy to hear that you had such a great experience at our dealership. Please give me a call at 732-780-2900 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, Chris Mackey, General Manager.

extremely happly

by from old bridge , nj |

When I bought my first car at my other dealership it was the worst experience was there for hours and fiance department was not friendly but coming to jeep crystler was the best decision. It was such an easy process with there new program . My dad is a big Pain in the butt when it comes to dealerships lol but for him to leave satisfied was a very good thing! The process was go quick within a hour I left in my 2012 chevy cruze staff was super friendly. My sales person and the finance department was awesome! I will deff be coming back in a couple years for new car

Terrible Service

by from piscataway nj |

I bought a jeep wrangler from here in September. They were suppose to call my when my plates came in and mail them to me. I also was given the car without the locking nut key and told me they would call me in regards to either picking it up at a later time or completing cutting them off. I called in October because my plates were expired and they told me they still were not at the dealership and said when they received them they would overnight them. I also asked about the locking nut again because if something happened to one of my tires I could not simply just take it off and fix it.... I would need this key. Never heard back about either. I called again in November, turns out my plates were just sitting there. They wanted me to drive over an hour to pick up the plates, but had no answer regarding the lock nut key... turns out my tire pressure is low and i have a nail in it. But I cant take my tire off!! The guy on the phone told me to bring my car to the dealership at 10am for them to cut them off and pick up my plates. I arrived at 10am and there was NO APPOINTMENT for me! The dealership told me at 10am it would be about 45 minutes for my car to be done. At 11:30 I asked about my car and it was not even looked at yet!!! Then they told me the car would take an hour and a half. They would not provide me with a loaner. I now have wasted my whole day here because it wont be done till 2 and I live an hour away. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone.

November 12, 2013

I would like to apologize for your experience at the dealership. I would like to find out more about your specific situation and see if I can find out which employees were involved, so we can try to not let this happen again. Please contact me privately so I can get more information on the situation so proper action can be taken. My email address is jeff.simons@freeholdjeep.com

Over-promise and Under-deliver -- with an attitude

by from Freehold, NJ |

Terrible to deal with and extremely unprofessional in both sales and service. Like hungry dogs and meat. They are not truthful and lack follow-through. The employees have a way trying to make things the customer's fault. I bought 3 cars there in the past. Since the last purchase, it has really gotten worse. I recommend servicing your current chrysler/jeep at another dealership. I recently tried to buy another car there and the deal fell through because I would not sign--a result of more over-promising and my inability to be "taken."

August 5, 2013

I would like to apologize for your experience at the dealership. This is not how we treat our customers and we do not want them to feel this way. Please contact me privately so I can get more information on the situation so proper action can be taken. My email address is jeff.simons@freeholdjeep.com

Freehold Jeep

by from Freehold, NJ |

Walked in with no expectations and walked out a happy customer. This dealership meets their customers where THEY want to be met. Sales Rep Dean - awesome job.

Great place to purchase a vehicle at

by from Freehold, Nj |

I started my search for a 2013 wrangler in May of 2013. A salesman, Eddie at Freehold Jeep, helped us right away. The first day we were in to the dealership we were just looking to see the different types and models of wranglers out there. Eddie, kept in touch as we searched and showed us a few different models and options available in what I was looking for. Freehold Jeep offered me the best deal around. Eddie, was very patient and worked with me to help me find the best vehicle, best price, and best options that I was looking for in the Jeep. I was very satisfied with the service given. As weel the dealership took my old car in and paid of the rest of the lease. I highly recomend anyone to this dealer. Excellent customer service was offered as well .

Bait and Switch!!!

by from Freehold, NJ |

When I called to inquire about a vehicle they had on their website, the staff was great and followed up multiple times. When I went to the dealer, both the Sales Manager and Sales rep were very nice to speak with and I thought they are very nice people. After agreeing on a vehicle I was interested in, the sales rep comes back and gives me a price that was much higher than the internet price, he proceeded to tell me that the internet price is only good for recent college grads, people who have purchased a vehicle from them in the past 12 months or military. The price they were trying to get me to pay was $3,000 over the internet price. It?s sad that they have to resort to shady tactics to sell cars!

Terrible experience

by from Jersey |

THE MOST ANNOYING COMMERCIALS OF ALL TIME...But i went anyway.....hold on to your wallet...he's gonna clean your clock.

this the place to go if you like wasting money

by from neptune, nj |

They use stall tactics to pressure buyers into making purchases that are unfair. The used car they sold me was unsafe and its barely made it home before the car nearly killed me