Freehold Chrysler Jeep

4304 Route 9 South, Freehold, NJ 07728

New 888-287-7907
Used 866-446-5241
Service 888-289-1514

You Want It...You Got It!

"Great Deal, Excellent Service, Happy Customer"

by from Piscataway, NJ |

Jacques Lahaie was excellent. I bought the 2015 Chrysler Town and Country and without exaggerating this was the easiest hassle-free purchase of a car i have ever made. Usually car dealers are in a rush to make a sale disregarding the priority of the customer or understanding what he/she really wants. Jacques was very patient and genuinely committed to getting me a good deal. I highly recommend Freehold Chrysler and Jeep and ask for Jacques for first class service.

Jacques was really friendly and gave the best deal

by from Freehold,nj |

Jacques was the first person we met. In 30 minutes he gave us the best deal. I definitely had the best shopping experience working with him. I have let my friends have his contact as well. He gave me a deal that I could brag about at work.

great salesman teriffic staff

by from Kendall Pk N.J. |

this is the first time I'm writing a review and the reason is Nicholas DeFillippis the Best salesman we have ever dealt with from the minute he introduced himself to my wife and I he was pleasant and polite and very knowledgeable . First question he asked us was how could he help us we told him what we were looking for and our price he said no problem he showed us the vehicle my wife wanted he made sure it had everything in it she was looking for ,He made us feel like a part of his family there was no back & forth no could you put more money down none of the usual things you encounter when buying a car he was honest gave his word and delivered overall a great car buying experience . everyone on staff was friendly and made the buying a car a real pleasure. So do yourself a favor if your looking for a Jeep or Chrysler go see my man Nick down at Freehold Chrysler Jeep and enjoy yourself while buying a car and get great service & a great deal.

Great car salesman Jacques Lahaie

by from Marlboro, NJ |

Never had a good car buying experience until I came to freehold jeep. Jacques Lahaie Was my car salesman and he is awesome and so pleasant to work with. Would definition recommend this dealership to friends and family!

Easy Experience!

by from Aberdeen, NJ |

Ali Jones was wonderful from the get go. We walked in just looking to test drive some vehicles and she completely understood that and didn't pursue anything else unless we asked. After about three weeks we decided to go back with the intention of purchasing. We discussed different options and she worked very hard to get me to a price of what I was looking to spend. Most importantly during that 3 week gap, we weren't being nagged with phone call after phone call of follow ups, which in my opinion is the worst part of buying a car.

Great Deal!!

by from New Jersey |

Went to Freehold Chrysler Jeep and dealt with Mike Fratto. Bought a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee. It was a great experience - Mike is an easy going gentleman and great to work with and he gave us a great deal.

Great dealership!

by from Jackson NJ |

I recently leased a 2015 Jeep Compass. Ali and Harry were patient with me and helped weigh all my options. They were up front and honest (which I have not encountered in other dealerships). I highly recommend this dealership and definitely will be using them for future cars!

Jacques Lahaie is the is sbeswesome

by from Freehold ,NJ |

My husband and I went to Freehold Jeep and had to pleasure of having Jacques Lahaie as our salesman. We were just looking for a Jeep. For myself and had a certain budget. Jacques helped me get the Jeep I wanted and worked with us to stay within our price. He was so knowledgeable of the product and cars in general. Great sense of humor. Also when I came back the next day to sign all the paper it was his day off but made sure he was there when I came back, really went out of his way to make us feel comfortable. Freehold Jeep is lucky to have him.

Horrible service and people!!

by from Cream ridge nj |

The worst dealer I have ever dealt with in my life. My 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee diesel has been in and out of the shop on numerous occasions because of the lack of common sense. I have filed two formal complaints with Chrysler. And even the Chrysler rep told me that if she was in this situation she would never return to this dealer because of the way they do business. They avoid taking calls and give you the run around. My catalytic converter is having issues and 02 censors kept failing and our computer was saying that my fuel was running to rich. Well they replaced my 02 censor, then four days later the check engine was back on, same problem. Well after contacting Chrysler, there tech support reached out and told the. dealership that they needed to replace catalytic converter and the def injector, because the catalytic converter could not handle all the fluid being processed from the motor and the def fluid. Chrysler had to tell them what to do, because of the incompetence of the service department. So now am still waiting on my jeep, because they still haven't figured out what to do. They have the new converter but no new def injector. But after this jeep being in and out of the shop six times before 30000 mile for the same thing, am done with Freehold Jeep.

Jacques LaHaye extremely helpful, great guy!

by from Jackson, new jersey |

Jacques made our purchase the best and easiest vehicle purchase my wife and I ever experienced. Thank you sir, very pleasurable .

Jacques Lahaie is AWESOME!!!

by from Manalapan, NJ |

We recently leased a 2015 Grand Jeep Cherokee and had the privilege to work with Jacques Lahaie. I don't often write reviews but this is worth writing. We have been leasing for years with Jeep ad different companies and have never had an experience quite like this. Jacques goes above and beyond for his customers while creating a very personalized and memorable experience. While the process was quick and pleasant, Jacques is so knowledgeable and genuinely loves the product he is selling. He truly cares for his customers! A few days after coming home with our Jeep, we received a beautiful brochure about the car we just leased and when we opened it up, there was a picture of us with our new car before we drove it off the lot. This brochure was personally made by Jacques. I can assure you that you will not find this type of service anywhere SO If you are looking to buy or lease...definitely contact Jacques Lahaie at Freehold Chrysler Jeep.