Freehold Chrysler Jeep

New 888-287-7907
Used 866-446-5241
Service 888-289-1514

One Price... Our Best Price

Jacques Lahaie is AWESOME!!!

by from Manalapan, NJ |

We recently leased a 2015 Grand Jeep Cherokee and had the privilege to work with Jacques Lahaie. I don't often write reviews but this is worth writing. We have been leasing for years with Jeep ad different companies and have never had an experience quite like this. Jacques goes above and beyond for his customers while creating a very personalized and memorable experience. While the process was quick and pleasant, Jacques is so knowledgeable and genuinely loves the product he is selling. He truly cares for his customers! A few days after coming home with our Jeep, we received a beautiful brochure about the car we just leased and when we opened it up, there was a picture of us with our new car before we drove it off the lot. This brochure was personally made by Jacques. I can assure you that you will not find this type of service anywhere SO If you are looking to buy or lease...definitely contact Jacques Lahaie at Freehold Chrysler Jeep.

Great dealership!

by from Jackson NJ |

I recently leased a 2015 Jeep Compass. Ali and Harry were patient with me and helped weigh all my options. They were up front and honest (which I have not encountered in other dealerships). I highly recommend this dealership and definitely will be using them for future cars!

Jacques Lahaie is the is sbeswesome

by from Freehold ,NJ |

My husband and I went to Freehold Jeep and had to pleasure of having Jacques Lahaie as our salesman. We were just looking for a Jeep. For myself and had a certain budget. Jacques helped me get the Jeep I wanted and worked with us to stay within our price. He was so knowledgeable of the product and cars in general. Great sense of humor. Also when I came back the next day to sign all the paper it was his day off but made sure he was there when I came back, really went out of his way to make us feel comfortable. Freehold Jeep is lucky to have him.

Horrible service and people!!

by from Cream ridge nj |

The worst dealer I have ever dealt with in my life. My 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee diesel has been in and out of the shop on numerous occasions because of the lack of common sense. I have filed two formal complaints with Chrysler. And even the Chrysler rep told me that if she was in this situation she would never return to this dealer because of the way they do business. They avoid taking calls and give you the run around. My catalytic converter is having issues and 02 censors kept failing and our computer was saying that my fuel was running to rich. Well they replaced my 02 censor, then four days later the check engine was back on, same problem. Well after contacting Chrysler, there tech support reached out and told the. dealership that they needed to replace catalytic converter and the def injector, because the catalytic converter could not handle all the fluid being processed from the motor and the def fluid. Chrysler had to tell them what to do, because of the incompetence of the service department. So now am still waiting on my jeep, because they still haven't figured out what to do. They have the new converter but no new def injector. But after this jeep being in and out of the shop six times before 30000 mile for the same thing, am done with Freehold Jeep.

Jacques LaHaye extremely helpful, great guy!

by from Jackson, new jersey |

Jacques made our purchase the best and easiest vehicle purchase my wife and I ever experienced. Thank you sir, very pleasurable .

Jacques Lahaie is the BEST

by from Freehold, NJ |

Recently leased a 2015 Jeep Cherokee. My salesperson at Freehold Jeep was Jacques Lahaie. He is one of the best car salesmen I ever had the pleasure of doing business with. Kind, sweet, patient and extremely knowledgeable about all the Jeep vehicles. I made several visits to the dealership before I made a decision. Each time was treated kindly and with respect for my time. Jacques made the car buying/leasing process easy. He even has chocolate bars at his desk for potential buyers:-) He gave me a thorough tour of the car features before and again after my purchase, making sure I understood all it had to offer. Would highly recommend him if you see a Jeep in your future!

Great Experience with Jacques Lahaie

by from Jackson Nj |

Jacques was a gentleman and very knowledgeable about the car he was selling. I was very comfortable working with him and I would recommend him to my friends and family.

great deal

by from Linden, NJ |

So me and my boyfriend came Saturday MDW we leased a Jeep Compass. We absolutely fell in love with it. Mike and every employee we dealt with were great. We definitely recommend this place.

Greatt Deal

by from Linden NJ |

So me and my boyfriend came Saturday MDW we leased a Jeep Compass. We absolutely fell in love with it. Mike and every employee we dealt with were great. We definitely recommend ths place.

Great Experience with Jacques Lahaie

by from New Jersey |

I went into Freehold Chrysler Jeep just to browse and get some preliminary numbers. Jacques greeted me upon my arrival and was very genuine. He worked with my numbers and was not pushy. He was friendly and found a great deal for me. I leased a brand new car when I wasnt even sure I would act that day. Thank you Jacques for making my car leasing experience less painful!

Awesome Experience!!

by from Freehold |

Robert Soriano was great at helping me pick out the perfect Jeep! Fast and easy experience and I am so happy with my purchase.