Preston Hood Chevrolet

212 Hollywood Blvd, Ft. Walton Beach, FL 32548

Used 888-261-9273

Highly Recommend!

by from Niceville, Florida |

We just purchased a pre-owned truck from Preston Hood for our teen-aged son. We had been looking for a while and were getting frustrated with available options. We had a good friend suggest Preston Hood and put us in touch with pre-owned manager Eli Bauduin. Eli knew exactly what we were looking for and was able to help us locate it. From there we had the pleasure of working with Paul Hughes. He went above and beyond in helping us out-including helping my son select custom add-ons for his truck the week following the purchase. My husband was out of town for the actual purchase of the car and I was a little nervous about handling it myself based on a previous car purchase (made at another local dealership) which was a bad experience. I absolutely had no need for concern as it was a very ?painless? transaction. Paul explained everything thoroughly to me and answered any questions that I had. I felt respected and treated very fairly which has not always been my experience as a woman at a car dealership. For this I am very thankful. My son is THRILLED with his truck and we are so pleased with the deal we got and the people we dealt with at Preston Hood. I would highly recommend this dealership (and already have!) to anyone in the market for a new car and a stress free experience. I especially would encourage any woman looking to purchase that is hesitant about the experience to go see Paul. We will definitely return for our next car. Thanks so much!

Great buying experience!

by from Fort Walton Beach, FL |

Paul Hughes was our salesperson, he met us on the lot and listened to me. He was able to point out which cars fit my needs and didn't try to sell me something i didn't want. All of the salespeople were really nice, one even noticed my four year old getting bored and brought him a toy. I was very impressed with everyone.

Great service and friendly salesman

by from Niceville, FL |

Keith King made the car buying process very smooth. He was considerate, professional and was able to answer any questions we had. I would definitely do business at this dealership in the future and have told my family and friends about the wonderful service we received.

Professional friendly service!

by from Fort Walton Beach, FL |

The service I received was prompt, professional and met all requirements and was completed in less time than originally expected. Scheduling and finalization was hassle free.

Great service with a professional attitude

by from Fort Walton Beach, FL |

I would like to thank Dave at parts, Savanna at checkout, Kasi Dent advisor and Jim Mark for their help and professionalism. My 4 new tires were ordered and delivered on time and the installation and alignment were all done in very reasonable time. I am a "Happy Camper". Thanks to everyone at Preston Hood for great service.

Excellent service

by from Fort Walton Beaach, FL |

Kasi and the whole staff really took care of me while my car was being serviced. They loaned me a new Silverado to run some errands in and that really showed how customer oriented they truly are.

Great dealership

by from Ft. Walton Beach, Fl |

My vehicle always feels like it is brand new when I get it serviced at Preston Hood.Thanks to everyone. I love my Equinox.

Schedule Service of Vehicle

by from Niceville, FL |

Friendly staff that keeps the customer informed about their vehicle while waiting in a comfortable waiting room.

The best service department I have ever seen!

by from Santa Rosa Beach, Fl |

I have never felt more welcomed and assured that the problem would be fixed. I think Kasi Dent is the example ALL service advisors should made to follow! She is truly a huge asset to your service department!

Great Service

by from Fort Walton Beach, FL |

Spencer & Kasy helped me during my visit. Theyre great to deal with. Very professional and knowledgeable. I will be back!