Exotic Motors

Exotic Motors

1600 Hicks Rd, Rolling Meadows, IL 60008

Used 866-330-3645

Exotic Motors is a first class operation

by from Plymouth, MI |

The vehicle I planned to buy was inspected and there were problems so I did not buy. I am an out of state buyer and Exotic Motors took the vehicle to the inspecting mechanic for me. When I received the report and decided not to proceed Exotic Motors returned my deposit. Exotic Motors is a first class company.

Good experience.. Simple and easy.

by from Bolingbrook, IL |

The experience was straight forward but also relaxed. Had found the vehicle on their internet site. Wanted to see the car in person so drove to the dealership. My salesman, Ali, brought the car out for me, sent me on a test drive and gave me time by myself to check the car over and make a decision. Ali was there to answer questions but was not hovering or pushy. Really appreciated that! I decided to purchase the car and the actual transaction was good as well. Quick and painless. I really appreciated the low key approach. No hype, no arm twisting, no pressure. Thanks Ali.

horrible, unprofessional dealer

by from Chicago IL |

I bought a BMW Alpina B7; the car was never inspected and it needs a lot work that worth more than 12000 dollars. they have horrible service, and every time I called them; they try to push it and ignore me. The finance manager Jimmy is very unprofessional, and every time I call about the problem with the car and get hold of him he Cutts me off by saying "we dont have the write tools and i am going to send you to another shop" while I am speaking and doesn't let me finish what I wanna say and he tries to act busy. after all the running around they send me to a shop , and shop manager that they have send me to said " WOW they never fixed the car and they never touched, left it as it is", so the car was never fixed even though they knew about the problems before they sold to me, and never mentioned anything about the problem to me.

Great Experience

by from Wheeling Illinois |

The best I can say is that it didn't feel like buying a car. I started at exotic, looked all around seeing what else was out there. After several miserable experiences elsewhere I came back and wrapped up the sale quickly and painlessly. I'll be back for my next car.

Great Dealership

by from Washington, DC |

My salesman Fred made my experience at Exotic Motors wonderful. The 2010 BMW 750 LI XDRIVE that I purchased from Exotic checked out as advertised. Granted I did travel 12 hours to make the deal but with the combination I received for my trade and the sale price and low mileage on the BMW Fred made it hard for me not to make the DC TO ILLINOIS trip. Shout out Fred.

Another great experience at Exotic Motors

by from Hoffman Estates,il |

This was my second time working with Rick and Shawn. I got a great deal on my trade in and even though i purchased one car, the next day they let me exchange it for a different car due to emergency circumstances in my life. They appreciate all business and take care of the repeat customers. I appreciate the patience and deals they always give me. I never walk out of there with a headache.

Great Dealership

by from Dawson Springs, KY |

Was able to make deal over the phone with no time wasted haggling over the price. Everything was smooth when I picked up the vehicle. Would definitely buy from again

Trade & Purchase of '10 Jaguar

by from Peoria, Il. |

The relaxed atmosphere of the sales staff and their "soft" attitude towards selling the car I was interested in. There was no pressure ... thus I don't think I offered any "hard" negotiations on the settled price.

Nice experience

by from chicago |

Every time I visit Exotic Motors, their quick, efficient and competent team drives me with satisfaction. Rick and Benson are doing some marvelous work out there. Good job Exotic Motors. Keep it up!

WASTE OF TIME AND EFFORT

by from Chicago, IL |

Showroom floor of typical hi-end cars that the prices were marked up higher than the msrp. They had advertised a car, (my reason for going there), and it wasn't even there. The excuse they had was that it had just been sold. Really? How had it, "just been sold", if I was there, as soon as they opened? Let me guess: they sold it on their website? Not possible because it wasn't listed on there. So Shawn, (give an A for EFFORT), tried talking me into buying a more expensive Audi. The so called finance manager and him kept meeting back and forth, until they came to me and said, "this is the best rate we found after talking to many different banks." I won't get anymore into this because my banks rate was so much less interest, (which they had no idea because I never let them know, I'm not an idiot). Overpriced and overrated. Enough said. End of story...