Exotic Motors

Exotic Motors

1600 Hicks Rd, Rolling Meadows, IL 60008

Used 866-330-3645

Exceeded all my expectations!

by from Skokie, IL |

I have bough and traded many cars over the years so i have gathered enough experience to appreciate a good deal for a quality vehicle. I just want to say that this dealership sold me a few cars for an excellent value. Furthermore, they gave me a fair value on my trades and a pressure free financing with competitive rates! I was very pleased with this dealership and recommend them for any vehicle needs! Thank You Rick and team!

Highly Recommened, Great Cars and Awesome Staff

by from Franklin, WI |

I purchased an Nissan GTR from Exotics about a month ago and I could not have gotten a better deal anywhere else for that price! The car is amazing and runs perfectly, as expected. The sales staff at Exotic Motors were very approchable and worked really hard with the financing department to help me walk out of the dealrship with the car the same day. Overall they are a very high quality dealership with very personable staff, I would recommend this high quality dealer for anyone looking for some really nice cars for a good price. I'm definitely coming back to Exotic Motors when im ready to upgrade!

Great service / Buying Experience

by from Alpharetta, GA |

I was hesitant at first buying a car out of state but they guys at Exotic Motors made it a very easy, enjoyable experience. I would definitely recommend buying a car through them.

Gret salesman and dealership

by from Southern Illinois |

I found this Corvette online through Cars.com and then to Exotic Motors, I went to their website and clicked the button to speak with a salesperson. I was called very quickly from one of the salesman, Shawn Sheth. From the very first word, Shawn was friendly and personable and very friendly and seemed to genuinely care about helping me and making sure I was happy with the answers to all my questions concerning the car and what I wanted. We had several conversations because I called several times, concerning the car and paperwork. Shawn was the best salesman I have ever dealt with when buying a car and I have bought many. My wife and I rode Amtrack to go look and pick up the vehicle. Shawn was the very professional and friendly the whole time. He gave exceptional help on what commuter train to get on, once we arrived in Chicago and sent website links via email to help out. When I got to the Rolling Meadows train destination, there was a car waiting to take us to the dealership, which helped immensely. Upon arriving at the dealership everyone was friendly and helpful and treated my wife and I like old friends. I was very impressed with the treatment, they didn't act like any "car salesman" I have ever dealt with in the 35 yrs, I have been buying vehicles. The car was just as described and the whole experience impressed me very much. The time spent there was very short for this type of transaction. I will look to Exotic Motors the next time I am looking for a vehicle, and I will ask for Shawn, again he has been the best Salesperson I have ever dealt with. I have already given recommendations to friends who are looking for EXOTIC cars, they are the best place to deal with.

Was in the market for a BMW X5 for a while...

by from Chicago, IL |

Was in the market for a BMW X5 for a while and happen to find the right one at a great price at Exotic Motors. I dealt with Tasho, and very glad I did. Very friendly, knowledgeable and seemed passionate about his job. Looking to do business with the guys at exotic again in the future. A+++++++++++

Bryan J. Lexus RX

by from Chicago, IL |

Good a great deal on a good car. easy process and good facility. Also very friendly people to work with.

Avoid this place if buying a used car

by from Plainfield il |

Waited 30 min to see a car that I had a appt. to see They lied telling me it was in there warehouse when it was brought over it was full of snow And dirty inside and out Radio was destroyed car was full of ashes I would never send anyone here

Bought a car biggest mistake EVERRR

by from Bridgeview |

Bought a car from them and we had agreed that everything i told them was going to be fixed and another key was going to be ordered but noooo nothing got fix no new tires that they promised nothing....i would never recommend this STEALER to anybody not even my worst enemy..

overall good dealer

by from River Grove,IL. |

I went to Exotic Motors to look at a Ford Diesel Excursion that was listed on Car.com. Adam B. treated me very well and did not pressure me at all. We drove the vehicle and found it had a few issues. Adam and his staff adjusted the price to compensate for repairs and i bought it that day. Overall the entire staff was great to deal with.

Second Time around

by from Detroic, MI |

This was the second time I bought a Mercedes from exotic motors and my experience was as good as my first one. I buy cars every couple years and very familiar with this types of dealerships and don't understand why some unhappy customers seem so eager to leave bad reviews months after they bought a car but not right after the purchase. My point is very, very few of they happy customers leave a review but every unhappy customer leaves one. And this guys move a lot of cars every month so as with any sales business you can't please everyone and the ratio of unhappy customers this guys have is very mediocre. With that being said, I'm very happy with the guys at exotic motors and it seems like I'll be a long term returning customer.