Hawkeye Ford

New 888-773-8621
Used 888-832-9681
Service 888-490-8663

Serving Red Oak & Beyond Since 1988

Beat Woodhouse right off the bat!

by from Red Oak,Ia |

I was amazed at the selection at Hawkeye and they got me approved for my new F150 in a matter of minutes. By far the best buying experience I've ever had!

Bad experience

by from Keota iowa |

Drove 4 hrs to look at vehicle sales person left us standing while he talked to someone else took a 5 minute phone call while we were in office with him offered us 2000 dollars less than nada trade in value would not deal on price at all the dealership had food and drink did not offer any to us we left will never go back said on phone he would reimburse us for trip then never offered have never had someone give as poor customer service as they did

Trustworthy

by from Olathe, KS |

I live in Kansas City area, but drove to look at, and eventually purchase, a used BMW at Hawkeye Ford. I had seen it online and it appeared to be a good deal because of low mileage. I purchased the vehicle on a Saturday and drove it 200+ miles to my home. As I was pulling into my garage, system failure lights came on and the transmission locked up. I called the salesperson, Rhonda Byers, who assured me they would stand behind the vehicle. On Monday morning the vehicle was on a flatbed truck on its way to the local BMW dealer as instructed by Rhonda. It took some time to get the diagnosis. The BMW dealer identified two other problems as well as the transmission problem. It took some time to confirm Hawkeye's authorization to pay the bill due to the General Manager's vacation schedule. Since I had transportation, I didn't need the car and was able to wait. On the first day the GM was back from vacation he approved all repairs be made by the BMW dealer, and paid the bill. I picked up my car at the BMW dealer with all repairs completed , and didn't owe a penny. It wasn't cheap - as you can imagine. Nearly $2,000 of repairs. No one from Hawkeye Ford argued with me or hesitated on making good their commitment to stand behind the sale. They took every phone call and responded to every email. Based on my experience, I believe these are good, honest people who keep their promises. If everyone in the car sales business operated like this, no one would need to fear the car buying process. Even though I live over 200 miles away, the next time I need a car, I'd not hesitate to work with this dealer. Thanks Rhonda and Mike!

Nice place to do business

by from Prescott, IA |

we always get our vehicles serviced here. We recommend them.

Great guys

by from Red oak |

Best service. Jake and team are great to work with.

Great place to buy and service

by from RED OAK, IA |

I was a first time buyer and Hawkeye Ford made it easy for me to get approved. They took the time to explain everything and made it pretty painless.

Great experience!!!!

by from Glenwood, Iowa |

Bought my used Ford Fusion here and it had a few issues. The service department took care of them with no questions asked. They do great work. I am super happy with my purchase.

Ford F150

by from Red Oak, Iowa |

Jake has been great at servicing my truck. Quality repairs for a good price.

Happy customer

by from Red Oak, Iowa |

I would recommend this dealership. Been taking my car here to be serviced for years.

Lazy and untruthful

by from Omaha, NE |

Lazy, half of the cars on cars.com and their website are sold. Either they are just lazy or are be untruthful about what they have available. Either way I don't want to do business with a company that lies right off the bat.

Hawkeye Ford responded to this review

April 9, 2014

Chris-we take down our sold inventory on a weekly basis. Cars are sold every day and sometimes it can take a few days before they come off the site completely. No one lied to you about anything and no one here is lazy. You don't know any of us so you can't make that claim. You need to get a life!

Worth the Drive Up There

by from Overland Park, KS |

I've bought and traded several cars and I've never had a better experience than I had at Hawkeye. Mike gave us a very fair value on our trade and a great price on the Expedition we purchased. We debated driving 3 hours from Overland Park, KS to Hawkeye but it was absolutely worth it. I would do it again in a second.