Hawkeye Ford

New 888-773-8621 New 888-773-8621
Used 888-832-9681 Used 888-832-9681
Service 844-327-7535 Service 844-327-7535

Serving Red Oak & Beyond Since 1988

Beat Woodhouse right off the bat!

by from Red Oak,Ia |

I was amazed at the selection at Hawkeye and they got me approved for my new F150 in a matter of minutes. By far the best buying experience I've ever had!

Fast, friendly, and flexible

by from Omaha, NE |

The dealer contacted me quickly and answered my questions so we could set up an appointment immediately. I also really appreciated the dealers' willingness to negotiate a price I was comfortable with. Staff were friendly, easy to work with, and put me at ease. They even offered to deliver my vehicle the day after purchase at no extra cost, which was a huge help to me!! The vehicle could have been cleaned a little better before I looked at it, but they did spruce it up a bit before delivering it. (I was willing to overlook that detail because the interior was clearly in good shape.) Overall, great purchasing experience.

Worth the drive!

by from Carleton, NE |

I just wanted to thank Mike and Tracey at Hawkeye for getting us into our 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee. We searched for awhile for exactly what we wanted and they had it. We drove over 3 hours to get there and it was worth it. My husband is very extreme when he's wanting to make a deal and I have to say that Tracey really worked with us on giving us a fair price on our trade, which we are grateful for. Thank you!!! The only issue with the Jeep is the sunroof cover that had a tear in it. The guys at Hawkeye actually took the whole thing out. They told us when we had time to take it in and have a quote done to get it fixed and send it to them and they'd pay for it. I have faith they will stand behind what they say - and I appreciate them going above and beyond to make us happy customers. I would definitely recommend them. :)

Hawkeye Ford responded to this review

April 1, 2016

Kristen, We thank you for your business and very happy that we could help you guys find the perfect Jeep. Best of luck to you down the road. Stop back and see us again.

Bad experience

by from Keota iowa |

Drove 4 hrs to look at vehicle sales person left us standing while he talked to someone else took a 5 minute phone call while we were in office with him offered us 2000 dollars less than nada trade in value would not deal on price at all the dealership had food and drink did not offer any to us we left will never go back said on phone he would reimburse us for trip then never offered have never had someone give as poor customer service as they did

Hawkeye Ford responded to this review

August 11, 2015

I'm very sorry that you had a bad experience. We used actual wholesale market transactions to determine the value of your vehicle and not the NADA. The 5 minute phone call was a call to someone that buys used vehicles from us and we we're calling them to try and get you a higher figure on your trade. That wholesaler agreed with our figure as well. It certainly was not our intention to give you poor service. We strive to go above and beyond with all of our customers and do the absolute best we possibly can. Sometimes however, we cannot get to a deal where both parties agree. It is never personal, it's just the way it is and most people know that.

Trustworthy

by from Olathe, KS |

I live in Kansas City area, but drove to look at, and eventually purchase, a used BMW at Hawkeye Ford. I had seen it online and it appeared to be a good deal because of low mileage. I purchased the vehicle on a Saturday and drove it 200+ miles to my home. As I was pulling into my garage, system failure lights came on and the transmission locked up. I called the salesperson, Rhonda Byers, who assured me they would stand behind the vehicle. On Monday morning the vehicle was on a flatbed truck on its way to the local BMW dealer as instructed by Rhonda. It took some time to get the diagnosis. The BMW dealer identified two other problems as well as the transmission problem. It took some time to confirm Hawkeye's authorization to pay the bill due to the General Manager's vacation schedule. Since I had transportation, I didn't need the car and was able to wait. On the first day the GM was back from vacation he approved all repairs be made by the BMW dealer, and paid the bill. I picked up my car at the BMW dealer with all repairs completed , and didn't owe a penny. It wasn't cheap - as you can imagine. Nearly $2,000 of repairs. No one from Hawkeye Ford argued with me or hesitated on making good their commitment to stand behind the sale. They took every phone call and responded to every email. Based on my experience, I believe these are good, honest people who keep their promises. If everyone in the car sales business operated like this, no one would need to fear the car buying process. Even though I live over 200 miles away, the next time I need a car, I'd not hesitate to work with this dealer. Thanks Rhonda and Mike!

Nice place to do business

by from Prescott, IA |

we always get our vehicles serviced here. We recommend them.

Great guys

by from Red oak |

Best service. Jake and team are great to work with.

Great place to buy and service

by from RED OAK, IA |

I was a first time buyer and Hawkeye Ford made it easy for me to get approved. They took the time to explain everything and made it pretty painless.

Great experience!!!!

by from Glenwood, Iowa |

Bought my used Ford Fusion here and it had a few issues. The service department took care of them with no questions asked. They do great work. I am super happy with my purchase.

Ford F150

by from Red Oak, Iowa |

Jake has been great at servicing my truck. Quality repairs for a good price.