Hawkeye Ford

New 888-773-8621
Used 888-832-9681
Service 888-490-8663

Serving Red Oak & Beyond Since 1988

Beat Woodhouse right off the bat!

by from Red Oak,Ia |

I was amazed at the selection at Hawkeye and they got me approved for my new F150 in a matter of minutes. By far the best buying experience I've ever had!

Lazy and untruthful

by from Omaha, NE |

Lazy, half of the cars on cars.com and their website are sold. Either they are just lazy or are be untruthful about what they have available. Either way I don't want to do business with a company that lies right off the bat.

Hawkeye Ford responded to this review

April 9, 2014

Chris-we take down our sold inventory on a weekly basis. Cars are sold every day and sometimes it can take a few days before they come off the site completely. No one lied to you about anything and no one here is lazy. You don't know any of us so you can't make that claim. You need to get a life!

Worth the Drive Up There

by from Overland Park, KS |

I've bought and traded several cars and I've never had a better experience than I had at Hawkeye. Mike gave us a very fair value on our trade and a great price on the Expedition we purchased. We debated driving 3 hours from Overland Park, KS to Hawkeye but it was absolutely worth it. I would do it again in a second.

Best Ford store with the best service!

by from Omaha,Ne |

Shopped several Ford stores before my wife and I bought a new Explorer. We purchased at Hawkeye Ford almost immediately after we walked in the door. Mike really acted like he wanted to sell us a vehicle and proved to us that he wanted to earn our business. I will buy all of my vehicles from Hawkeye Ford from now on. It was the best car buying experience that we've ever had period!