Best Buy Motors

(1.0) 1 Reviews

5821 N Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19141

1 of 1 review

GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Philadelphia PA |

When you buy a used vehicle you expect some minor damages and flaws. I also understand if I went to a buy here pay here is because I am conscience my credit is not up to par and I need this type of help, but that doesn't mean I need to accept whatever they dish to me and I have to keep my mouth shut! I am upset because I identified several items to the sales person at the time of the sale, he assured me an appointment would be made within the week to address everything. Every time I called to see when the appointment would be I was told so & so is't hear let me take a message, or we are busy right now, I will call you and let you know or let us get the ink dry on the paperwork first. I waited over 15 days (understanding how busy they are) for a response from them, emailed and gave a list of all matters we discussed during the sale...still No response! After almost 1 month later my air conditioning (one of the items on the list) stopped on one of the hottest days this season. It was like pulling teeth to get them to at least fix my air conditioning (which is now leaking inside the car BTW).... NOW that I am being cautious and trying protecting myself they are denying everything and stating the things I have mentioned are cosmetic and not covered under warranty. TYPICAL...sales persons will say what ever they want just to get their commission :/ BASICALLY now they never said that...but I have several people who are witness to the promises made and still not honored. I have demanded attention and they finally gave me an appointment to check everything out but they have refused to acknowledge/respond to my email in writing. I fear that although I have a warranty, I will be stuck with high repair bills in the near future...which is why I went to get a newer vehicle to begin with...only difference now is that I have a car note bill to go along with it!

(1-1 of 1 review)