Gordon Chevrolet

1166 Blanding Blvd, Orange Park, FL 32065

New 866-641-7936
Used 888-406-2352
Service 866-698-5072

The home of Up-Front Pricing, where the discount is on the red tag.

Pleasant Purchasing Experience

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Our family visited Gordon Chevrolet Orange Park to take a quick look at a used Silverado that we had seen for sale on the internet. We ended up purchasing the vehicle that same day. This was one of the more pleasant car buying experiences we have ever had. We did not feel at all pressured to purchase the vehicle. In fact, our Sales Rep Danny Sullivan made us feel like family and made our little one as comfortable as possible throughout the 'tedious' purchasing process. If we need another Chevrolet in the future, this will certainly be our first stop.

Gordon Chevy customer excellence

by from Jacksonville Fl |

Everyone was very helpful and friendly. I will definitely be returning for our next vehicle amd send our friends and family as well.THANK YOU!

Fantastic Dealership.

by from Fleming Island, FL |

Great Experience at Gordon Chevrolet! You will not be disappointed if you go to Gordon. Please ask for Amber she is a fantastic sales agent.

Great experience

by from Middleburg, Fl |

Great experience from start to finish. Very patient with my wife who was shopping for a new car. Oscar, our salesman was very considerate of our needs and provided us with the best value for our price range. No high pressure sales tactics made this an enjoyable experience for us, we will recommend him to anyone wanting to purchase a new vehivle. Entire staff was courteous, professional, and very patient. Thanks again.

Great Service Team!

by from Orange Park,FL |

The service is always friendly and efficient at a competitive price!

CUSTOMER

by from CALLAHAN FL |

GOOD SERVICE.VERY FREINDLY AND GREAT STAFF OF PROFESSIONALS IN THE STAFF.

Used 2008 Suburban

by from Middleburg |

My name is William SWARTOUT, I recently purchased a pre-owned 2008 suburban from Gordon Chevrolet. My experience was great. The sales personnel were more then helpful during my purchase. The after purchase experience was also remarkable. A couple of unknown items were not working properly. The items were explained and I was shown how they worked. The item that did not operate properly was repaired quickly and efficiently without any problem. I woul give recommendation to my friend and family to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle from Gordon Chevrolet. Thanks Everyone from sales service and finance departments William SWARTOUT Middleburg, Florida

Great people, prices, and facilities!!!

by from Starke, FL |

Ike Beckwith is the best sales consultant ever! Kurt Barnthouse (sales director) made sure we paid the lowest price on our new Malibu. Gordon Chevrolet's service department can't be beat. I can't thank Gordon's entire staff enough for making our car buying experience the best we've ever had.

Very satisfied

by from Middleburg,Fl |

This is the third car we have purchased from Gordon Chevrolet. We could not be more happy with the sales staff and purchase. Especially Chris the sales man. We highly recommend Gordan to any wanting to buy a car.

Great Service Personnel-Very Professional

by from Orange Park, Florida |

They do what they say they will do for the estimated price or less, very good service department.

Not so great

by from Jacksonville, FL |

When I purchased my used 2014 Tahoe, I felt good about the deal and the dealership. During the deal, we realized that I only had one remote/key so I asked that another be added on the WHAT WE OWE YOU sheet that outlines what the dealership owes me after the deal is signed. The salesman, Chris Saylor, agreed and told me he'd put the remote/key on order and I should come back to pick it up since the remote has to be programmed to the car. When I went back to pick up the remote/key, Chris only gave me the key. When I asked about the remote, he said "It doesn't come with one". So, service after the sale here, not so good. We did only put "Key" on the WHAT WE OWE YOU sheet but I wouldn't have driven down to pick up just a key; nor would the salesman told me it would have had to be programmed. The sales process here was good, but once the sale is over, then not so good. Unless the dealership resolves this, I won't be going back nor recommending to friends,

Gordon Chevrolet responded to this review

September 3, 2015

There was a misunderstanding that has now been resolved. We provided an extra remote and the programming.