Anderson-Weber Toyota Scion Lincoln

Used 866-412-9145
Service 888-873-9523

Always great service

by from Farley, IA |

I own a Honda and have always taken it to AW for service, even though I didn't buy it there. The service department is top-notch. They really listen to your concerns and are straight forward with the diagnosis and cost. There are no surprises at the cashier window like at other dealerships. Everything at AW is clean and welcoming -- it's obvious that the people in charge care about customer satisfaction .. The shuttle vehicles are clean, the restrooms are clean, the service waiting area is clean. The waiting area is, like someone else said, like your own living room at home. Real chairs, not doctor office chairs. Great coffee. Lots of reading material and internet access. It's relaxing to wait for my service to be completed. Everyone on the staff is friendly and it's obvious that they really care about their jobs. The shuttle is fast and the drivers are friendly and easy to talk to -- which makes you feel at ease. The office staff is quick and knowledgeable. I've never had to wait in a line to pay for my vehicle.

June 10, 2013

Kathleen, Thank you very much for your continued patronage and for taking the time to let us know how your past service visits have gone. We strive heard to drive excellence in customer service throughout our dealership, and it is always great to hear when those efforts show. We hope that you continue to have wonderful experiences with our dealership, and if there is ever anything that we can do to improve our services, please just let us know.

Honest and friendly salesman

by from Epworth, IA |

Adam Tigges was very professional through the car buying process. He was genuinely concerned that I found the car I was looking for, and did not try and sell me a car I did not want. His honesty was greatly appreciated, as well as his service after the sale. It was actually a very enjoyable experience. Thanks Adam!

Fast and Affordable

by from cedar rapids, ia |

I just recently purchased a new Corolla from Anderson-Webber Toyota Scion Lincoln in Dubuque Iowa. I had an awesome experience with Adam Tigges helping me every step of the way! Although the dealership did not currently have the exact car I was looking for, Adam found the exact car I wanted along with all the features I was looking for and he found it for a better price than the other dealerships I spoke with offered me. Adam really worked with my budget and made it possible for me to get the car I really wanted by finding the best deals. The best part is it only took a few days to do all of this!! Adam made buying a car less stressful as he took it apon himself to find me exactly what I was looking for. I couldn't be happier with the corolla and my experience purchasing it. I would highly recommend the dealership and Adam Tigges to everyone!!

a great experience with Adam.

by from platteville wi |

We went to the dealership on a fact finding mission to test drive a Rav4. We met Adam, very personable, ask us questions on what we were looking for in a Rav4. He took us to there inventory, did a complete walk around explaining all the mechanical details as well as Toyota's safety ratings on the vehicle. Took a test drive, returned and decided lets see what kind of a deal we can make. Pleasantly surprised how easy it was to negotiate with Adam and their staff. Felt we received a fair offer on our trade in so we completed the deal. We left that day with a new car, remember we went there on a fact finding mission but got a deal we couldn't refuse. Adam was very welcoming, friendly and professional. After our deal was completed, he has a history of taking pictures with his clients by their new car. I'm a huge Bucky Badger fan, Adam was even good natured enough to pose with a Bucky emblem in a picture of the two of us. Hopefully he won't be harassed too much. I highly recommed if you are looking for a new or used Toyota, Visit Anderson Weber and ask for Adam Tigges, I know you will have a great experience as we did.

October 16, 2014

Dennis, Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know how your experience at our dealership went. We love hearing when our customers have great experiences as you did with Adam, who always proves he will do anything for his customers, even posing with a Bucky the Badger! We promise to take it easy on him for it. Please let us know if there is anything we can do in the future to assist you, and enjoy the new RAV4!

lori ferris

by from Dubuque, Iowa 52001 |

I just purchased a new Toyota Prius V. This is my very first new car. I will be 84 years old in November and am very excited about it. Lori made my experience enjoyable and she help me a great deal in making these first few days comfortable for me. Thanks Lori, Gloria Pline.

October 16, 2014

Congratulations on the new car Gloria! We're glad to hear you had such a great experience with Lori and our dealership. Please let us know if there is anything additional we can do to assist you. We look forward to seeing you when you come in for your Toyota Care maintenance services.

very nice place

by from lena il |

Was very happy with our salemen Adam . There was not a van in there stock that we were looking for but he found one for us. When it came in it has a windowshield problem but t was taken care of. We are happy with our new van and we are sure if anything comes up we will be taken care of with speed and care.

October 15, 2014

Thank you very much for your business. Our salesmen have proven to be very good at finding our customers the perfect vehicle, and we're always happy to hear when that dedication to driving excellence shows through. If there is anything we can do to assist in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know.

My Anderson/Weber Experience

by from Holy Cross, IA |

When bringing you car in for service work, it's always a pleasant experience. The service department is friendly and very clean and accomodating. It's a very reliable dealership.

October 15, 2014

RJ, Thank you for your continued patronage of our service department. We strive hard to ensure that every customer finds our facilities clean and accommodating, just as you have. We look forward to continue serving you in the future.

Fantastic...

by from Galena, Illinois |

When purchasing my New FJ Cruiser, Jason Farey was the perfect person to see. The dealership is friendly and one feels extremely comfortable during the buying process.

April 24, 2014

Bobby, Congratulations on the purchase of your new FJ Cruiser and thank you for taking the time to let us know how your visit went. At Anderson-Weber Toyota Scion Lincoln we strive to Drive Excellence in customer service and we are fortunate that we have employees like Jason Farrey who believe as we do. If there is ever anything that we can do to assist in the future, please let us know.

Review of maintenace done at Anderson Weber

by from Dubuque, Iowa |

I took my vehicle out for the 2nd maintenance check/service needed on my 2013 Rav4. Not only was the service excellent, (fast) - everyone was friendly too. I have back problems right now, therefore I was going to have their driver take me home. However, once I got there, with the service only taking around 30 minutes, I figured out it wasn't worth it, so I decided to stay. I noticed that there were chairs in the waiting room that allowed me to put my feet up. The waiting room is awesome - it had a nice atmosphere, TV and was just great to be in a comfortable chair while waiting. I would recommend service at this dealership to any of my friends, co-workers etc. Thank you for the great service!

April 24, 2014

Janet, Thank you very much for your continued patronage of Anderson-Weber Toyota Scion Lincoln and for taking the time to let us know how your service visit went. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our waiting room and found the chairs comfortable. If you are still having back issues, during your next visit, I would recommend the massage chair! If there is ever anything that you feel we can do to improve our customer lounge, please let us know. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit.

Very satisfied with first visit.

by from Galena IL |

This was our first visit. Nice facility. Friendly staff. Excellent service. We were very satisfied with everything. We will be regular customers with our two Toyotas and will recommend the dealership to our friends.

April 23, 2014

Thank you very much for your consideration of Anderson-Weber Toyota Scion Lincoln. We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with your experience and we look forward to seeing you again. We'll be sure to give your friends and family the same great experience when we see them as well. If there is ever anything that we can do to assist, please just let us know.

First time visit

by from Dubuque, Iowa |

First visit good service friendly staff prompt service

April 23, 2014

At Anderson-Weber Toyota Scion Lincoln, we do everything that we can to Drive Excellence in customer service and we're happy to hear when that effort shows with fast, friendly service. If there is anything we can do in the future to assist with your vehicle, please just let us know.