Green Light Auto Sales

Green Light Auto Sales

74 New Haven Road, Seymour, CT 06483

Used 866-878-3107

"Where Our Success Is Your Satisfaction"

Satisfied Wife makes happy husband

by from Norwich, Ct. |

We drove 1 1/2 hours from Norwich to Seymour to look at a SUV for my wife. We were greeted by TJ who showed us the Pacifica we were there to see. He was very accomodating and answered all our questions. After a unpressured road test we purchased vehicle. Carlos took care of financing and all other paperwork. Between he and TJ all our concerns were taken care of no questions asked. Our thanks to Carlos, TJ and all the friendly and accomodating staff at Green Light.

Good car overall but poor customer service

by from Upstate NY |

Traveled 250 miles to see a car after having to put a $200 deposit on the car unseen to ensure the car would be there, no receipt was sent for the money. Called and was told I would get it when I got there.... Test drove the car which I pointed out has a small issue. Was told they had not has any issues with the car. Bought the car and about 70 miles it started to cough a lot. Stopped the car and let it settle down, kept on going this until I got home. I had one of these cars before and was able to diagnose a common fault. I called Green light when they opened the next day and was told to speak to the Service department. I spoke to Mike who gave me all the reasons why the car was OK including the money they has spent on the car already. He suggested I take the car back to them. Its 250 miles away!!! I told Mike what the Fault code and the resolution, he suggested I take it to a dealer for assessment , at my cost. I told him the part would cost $250 from a dealer but only $84 from NAPA. He was not interested, not willing to discuss it and told me to go to the Garage owner. Some Service department. I would not go back there again even though I hoped for better after the poor reviews on Google, I was disappointed again.

Easy Process

by from Woodbury, CT |

I bought my used '08 Subaru WRX here and the whole process from start to finish was easy. There was no needed trip to the DMV and everyone there was friendly and non-nonsense. Plus I love my car!

2005 Jetta

by from NEW HAVEN CT |

I RECOMMEND THESE GUYS THEY HAVE GREAT CARS,AND HAVE GOOD SERVICE

A lot full of high end vehicles

by from South Hadley, MA |

I sent an initial email to Green light to inquire about the Audi, they got right back to me and a week later my husband went in and test drove the car, they have no problem with trades and were very accommodating,I should be driving my new car next week! Thanks, this is the 2nd car I've found on your website!

don't buy from them

by from west haven ct |

Terrible I brought a nissan from them they never checked it over before they gave it to me. I'v been back there four times with the SUV and each time they claim to fix the problems only to bring it home and realize they never fixed it. I am now bringing to a different mechanic in the area i live milford and am paying well over a thousand dollars to have it fixed. I haven't even had the SUV a year yet. NEVER BUY A CAR FROM THEM. Matt

disappointed

by from west haven ct |

Worst Experience

by from Hartford CT |

Worst Experience Ever. Buyers Beware. Bought a 2005 Volvo from this place. Detailing was not done as promised and the car was not ready for pickup as promised, had to come back a second time. After threatening to cancel the deal they give us a 2 week warranty. We had the car not even 1 day and the service engine light and several other warning lights came on. Been back to this place 4 times in the last 3 days. Decided to bring the vehicle to a volvo dealership and they found from checking the codes about $3k worth of work that needs to be done. Returned the vehicle and got our money back. Will NEVER recommend this place to anyone.

Never thought a Car Salesman could be so kind

by from Hamden, CT |

I'm a single Mom struggling to care for my 18 month old son, things have been hard. My younger brother bought a Jeep here and I came with him to pick it up. This is when I met Jack who had helped my brother. My brother is young and really appreciated how Jack treated him with respect and not like a kid from the beginning and had great things to say about him. When we got there it was obvious Jack was very busy helping a lot of people, but he went out of his way to make us comfortable and he took special care to pay attention to my son who can be a hand full and was getting restless. As we talked he took time to get to know my situation and I told him I'd love to be able to buy a new car because mine was so old and falling apart and I didn't feel safe with my son in it, but I was sure I wouldn't be able to. Jack promised me he'd try to find what I wanted, a Nissan Murano-white, and try to make it affordable. I thought he was just being nice, but in a couple days he called me and said he had a Murano-white! that he thought I would like. I did and it is beautiful! I still can't believe it. He and Green Light worked really hard to help me because my credit isn't good. I'm so happy and thankful. If you want a good car and people who are nice and will help you go to them. I am very happy. There is something different there and I told my friend to buy a car there too. I think she will.

2008 Mini Cooper S

by from RIdge, NY |

I took a trip across the LI Sound to go check out the car. I dealt with Jack the prior week and the day of the test drive. He was very accommodating and let us take a pressure free test drive by ourselves. The car was beautiful and as described. Sad to say I walked away from it, due to the fact that the car was a manual transmission. Long Island is too traffic filled to deal with a manual. If I decide to look for another car, I'll look these guys up first.

Misinformation

by from New york |

Went to buy a car from Green Light and the car that Jack sent photos of did not truly reflect the car shown. The car in the photos used lighting to cover major issues such as a dented bumper, a number of scratches in the passengers door. And some other flaws. Jack stated it was not pristine. If I would have know the true condition of the car I would not have driven 90 minutes each way. I would not recommend this dealer

Green Light Auto Sales responded to this review

May 5, 2014

Richard, We are sorry to hear that the car was not all you hoped for. We apologize for your lost time. We sell over 60% of our inventory every month and do the best we can to get the cars ready as quickly as possible but can't always keep up with the demand. We post photos as quickly as possible and if cars do need minor scratches and small dents repaired we send them immediately after photos are done which usually takes 2-3 days. We do have those things fixed as quickly and as best possible before people pick the cars up to take home. We do not use photo shop or edit any photos and will always give all customers the most accurate into on the cars we can, we even do walk around's of the vehicles to tell customers all details if they ask, since some come from as far as Nevada or Utah. We don't want anyone to waste their time or gas money and be disappointed. Sorry again that we did not live up to the standard that we should and do appreciate the feedback so we can continue to improve.