BMW of Columbia

Service 888-229-7808

The BMW difference

Helpful staff

by from Columbia sc |

Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Makes you feel good when have a dealership like that

July 11, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful service experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know.

HORRIBLE SERVICE DEPARTMENT

by from Columbia, SC |

By far, one of the worst service departments ever! We have been taking our BMW 335i to this dealership for the service engine light since September of 2014. Our vehicle has a little over 60,000 miles on it, and the BMW service department, who specializes in repairing BMWs, can not figure out what is causing the service engine light to come on. Each time we bring the car in, it is a different reason with a different cost. We picked the vehicle up from the service department Tuesday of last week, and by Wednesday night, the service light was back on. We took it back to them, they have had it again for an entire week (mind you, this is the 6th time for the same problem), and now it is a different issue from when they "FIXED" it just a day prior to the light coming on once again. Each time we speak with Mike (the service tech) after taking our car in to this service department, there is always an additional cost to fix the same issue. Given our recent experiences, we have lost faith in their (BMW of Columbia) ability to properly diagnose and repair problems correctly. We (the consumers) are the only ones who lose when mechanics are practicing discovery or exploratory services.

April 24, 2015

Thank you for allowing us to resolve this situation. We hope everything was resolved to your satisfaction.

Horrific Experience

by from Charlotte |

DO NOT GO TO THIS DEALERSHIP. This has been a horrific experience. Can't believe the incompetence we've had to deal with over the past 4 weeks. Brandon has been harassing my husband for weeks about a mistake made by their own title clerks. Worst customer service I've ever experienced.

January 30, 2015

Hello, this is David Miles the General Manager. I sincerely apologize for what you experienced, our associate that handles titling and registration went out on medical leave. We made an error with your paperwork but it has since been rectified. I'm calling you today to state this, and I hope to fully resolve your concern.

Myra Gantt

by from Columbia, SC |

Lauren was great. I really appreciated all of the hard work she did to accomodate me in such a little bit of time. She was very patient and great. Thanks for all you did. Myra L. Adams-Gantt

January 7, 2015

Thank you, Myra! We are glad Lauren accommodated and met your automotive needs. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can assist you with.

2011 BMW 335I

by from Beaufort, SC |

Great dealership! Very welcoming and awesome customer service. Salesmens were very courteous and knowledgeable in their products. Highly recommend to everyone! Would definitely buy from again. Finance department went above and beyong to get me a GREAT rate!!!

May 2, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience! I am pleased to hear you had a great time in our dealership. I hope we continue earning your business! If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know. David Miles, General Manager

Awesome parts department

by from Greenville sc |

I own a collision center in Greenville SC, minutes away from another BMW dealer. But because of Jimmy Bishop I will be dealing with BMW Of Columbia from now on! He really knows his stuff and is great with making sure we get the right parts on time. I have been dealing with him for years and glad to see that he is now part of your organization. Im sure he will be a valuable asset.. Keep up the good work Jimmy!

April 5, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm happy to hear Jimmy has been of great help! If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know. David Miles, General Manager

Positive Buying Experience

by from Columbia, SC |

Great buying experience. Glenn Pruitt, a retired military veteran, is an awesome sales rep and is truly dedicated to customer service and satisfaction. Hoping that future dealings with the service department are just as great. If you are interested in buying a BMW, recommend you check-out BMW of Columbia before going anywhere else - it will probably be your last stop.

January 27, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. I am pleased to hear that you had a great car buying experience with Glenn. I hope that we continue to earn your business. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. David Miles, General Manager

Great Experience

by from Lexington, SC |

Great Experience. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Definitely would recommend them when looking to by a vehicle.

I will never buy a car anywhere else

by from Chicago, IL |

I have now bought 3 cars from BMW of Columbia in the past 2 years and live over 1,000 miles away. Why would I do that do you ask? Each time I was on their website, saw the car that I wanted, and called up their knowledgable staff to discuss the car of my interest. The staff at BMW of Columbia has made all three transactions fast, easy, and not stressful. That is why I have gotten 3 outstanding cars from them. Each car that I have purchased from them has had no problems, and my BMW certified technician in the Chicagoland area has been shocked at how each car is in such great shape. He even wanted me to "look out" at BMW of Columbia for his potential next car. For my last purchase a staff member even met me halfway in Kentucky so that I did not have to drive the entire way from Chicago to Columbia, SC. This saved me on time, and money, and impressed me to the point of never buying a car anywhere else, but BMW of Columbia. Thanks again and keep up the great work!

July 11, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful car buying experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know. Enjoy your BMW!!

Very clean

by from Columbia sc |

I love going to a dealership and feeling clean. I know it's weird but almost like a good feeling when everything looks good and neat

July 11, 2013

We are happy to give you that good, clean feeling. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know.

Awesome customer service

by from Columbia sc |

When you go to a dealership you expect to be on your. Not the case at BMW they are awesome

July 11, 2013

We are more than happy to to provide quality BMW's and reliable service. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know.