Royal Oak Ford

Service 888-730-9798

At Royal Oak Ford we work hard to earn your business

kenneth kerr

by from lenox twp,mi 48050 |

this dearlship is the best......my sales person was the best help went out of his way to be very helpful in buying my new car, when my wife bought her new car he drove he car out to my wifes work....now thats a salesman.......thank you lawrance

May 13, 2015

Kenneth, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Please let us know if you ever have any additional questions about your new car!

Great sales staff!

by from Royal Oak, MI |

My experience with Royal Oak Ford was a most pleasant one. I was looking for an affordable lease on a vehicle that could fit my needs. I visited various local dealerships and found Royal Oak Ford to be informative, patient, and interested in my satisfaction. I was quoted a great lease price and felt that all my requirements were met, I highly recommend Royal Oak Ford, especially Mr. Tommy White and thank them for a satisfying experience.

May 4, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, John! If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

great service

by from troy, michigan |

the car buying experience was wonderful, This survey is NOT very user friendly

Great servie

by from Berkley, MI |

Service and patience from the sales representative was exceptionally good!! thanks for the great customer service.

April 30, 2015

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Luis! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust. Take care, Luis!

Lease turn in

by from Royal Oak, MI |

The only thing I did not like is how my car note went up the day of. Also, they promised to take care of my oil change during the time I have the car, but I did not get that in writing & I don't know if they are going to honor their word.

Great service!

by from Royal Oak, Mi |

I recently purchased a 2015 Ford Focus hatchback. I basically knew what I wanted but also wanted to explore all of my options. From the moment I walked in I was treated with kindness & courtesy. Willie Parker was my sales associate. Not only did he answer all my questions but he made sure I knew all my options before purchasing & got me a deal! He was fantastic & because he took the time to make sure I was completely satisfied he has made a client for life!

April 30, 2015

Congratulations again on your new 2015 Ford Focus Hatchback, Colleen! It is great to read such wonderful feedback and we sincerely hope to see you again down the road! Take care!

Love my Fusion

by from White lake, MI |

We are enjoying our new fusion and had a good experience at Royal Oak Ford

Great experience buying our new family vehicle

by from Southfield, MI |

When purchasing our 2015 Ford Transit Connect Wagon we met with friendly, knowledgeable staff who walked us through all features and configurations of the vehicles. They listened carefully when we discussed options we needed in a vehicle and helped us find the best deal for our dollar. The process was quick and they were thorough in explaining all the ins and outs of the vehicle we finally chose.

April 28, 2015

We're pleased to hear your experience with us was such a pleasant one, T. Williams! Thanks again for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

Lease 2015 Expedition

by from Bloomfield Hills, Michigan |

I leased a 2015 Ford Expedition. The sales person, Andrew McCrackin, was very nice but inexperienced. I think with coaching and experience, Andrew will develop into a terrific seller.

Great Service

by from Bloomfield Hills, Mi |

Leased car. Was pleased with high knowledge low key approach of sales staff and the quick prep and delivery was nice since I am busy Bill A

April 28, 2015

We appreciate this feedback of Royal Oak Ford, William. It was a pleasure doing business with you and we hope to see you here again down the road! Take care!

great service

by from Waterford, Michigan |

I was in such of a newer truck or so I thought I was in contact with royal oak Ford via email for several days before my husband and I were able to get up there to look at a newer vehicle, when we got there the we were directed to a gentleman named Lawrence and I had him running all over the lot because I could not decied in a vehicle to make a long story short I decided on a new ford explorer and I was because if him I left the lot that day with the truck if my dreams!!!! I can not thank him enough for everything he did for my husband and I