Jimmie Johnson's Kearny Mesa Chevrolet

Used 877-289-4090
Service 888-241-8360

Great experience in Service

by from San Diego, CA |

I have been going here for the past year and always have a great experience in their service department. I have bought several new cars and trust the work they do. They always provide detailed instructions on what's going on with my cars and have a great service area. Thank you guys for allowing me to trust someone in the service business.

May 26, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and keeping us up to date on what your experiences have been at Jimmie Johnson Chevrolet. At Jimmie Johnson's Chevrolet we have and always will pride ourselves with great customer service. We hope you continue to truck and visit us in the future.

Outstanding Service!!!

by from San Diego CA |

Everyone at this dealership was friendly and helpful. The financing dept.worked with me to get the payments that were suitable to me. The salesman was friendly and did not pressure me. I loved the fact that they had a children's play area for my daughter because she was bored while waiting for the paperwork to be finished. They made the car buying experience very pleasant and when the time comes to purchase another vehicle I will definitely be returning to this dealership.

Awesome Service & a dealership you can trust!

by from San Diego |

Travis is a rockstar! He provides outstanding customer service and goes the extra mile to ensure my hummer is always performing like new! The service is so outstanding I told my mom and she bought her Equoniox from Jimmie Johnson's. Then I told my best friend and she bought her new car from Jimmie Johnson's!

TERRIFIC DEALERSHIP!!! FROM SALES TO SERVICE

by from Vista, CA |

I have been EXTREMLY please with every aspect at Jimmy Johnson Chevrolet!!! I purchased my car your dealership and Tanya was great! The service department is great. I did one time venture to a Chevy dealership closer to me, I hated it! It is worth my drive to Jimmy Johnson to have my car taken care of. Every person is attentive, polite and efficient. I LOVE JIMMY JOHNSON'S way of treating customers. What a great dealership

July 29, 2014

Thank you for your great feedback on our service. We share the same winning attitude as our boss/owner Jimmie Johnson. If there is anything you need going forward please don't hesitate to call us.

CAR SERVICE

by from Santee CA |

I've been told that my van will be done at about 2 or more hours but it only took around 1 1/2 hours (very good) and I asked Travis to check the wire hanging at the back under the bumper and he fixed it. The waiting area is clean and nice,the only missing for me is tea (there's no tea just coffee)

July 29, 2014

Thank you for your great feedback on our service we are glad that we could beat the time-line on the repairs. If there is anything you need going forward please don't hesitate to call us. We will work on getting the tea out in the service area as well.

Happy customer!

by from San Diego, CA |

I have bought many trucks from this dealership. They are always quick to get you in and out in sales and service.The service area is clean and they do not keep you waiting. I am extremely happy with the teamwork and professionalism at the dealership and definitely recommend this store to my friends and family.

May 26, 2014

Thank you for your great feedback on our service. If there is anything you need going forward please don't hesitate to call us.

Brakes done well!

by from La Mesa, CA |

I had my brakes done here and few other things. I can say with confidence that they are trustworthy and will give you a great deal. I drive a lot and appreciate their friendly and quick customer service. I have a Tahoe and an impala.

May 27, 2014

Thank you for joining us at Jimmie Johnson Chevy and having your vehicle serviced here. We appreciate your business and look forward to your future visits.

Best Car Dealer Experience. Ever.

by from San Diego CA |

Was in the market for my daughter's first car. Dennis Young located a 2005 Honda Civic?low mileage, pristine condition. The financial portion of the experience was hassle-free...agreed on a great price. Clearly, easily, the best car dealer experience I have ever had. Ever. Thanks again, Dennis, and thanks to the JJ Chevy team!

May 27, 2014

Congratulations on your 2005 Civic purchase! Thank you for letting us know how great the sales experience was with Dennis Young as he is a valued employee at Jimmie Johnson's Chevrolet and are known for making sure his customers have all the information to make an informed choices, he continues to make new and current Jimmie Johnson Chevrolet customers happy!

great service

by from escondido ca |

I got a 2014 Chevy traverse the staff is great and very helpful I will use this dealer anytime and recommend to everybody to go their.

May 27, 2014

Congratulations on your new Chevy Traverse purchase! Thank you for letting us know how great the sales experience was with all of us here at Jimmie Johnson Chevy

An electrifying Volt buying experience!

by from San Diego, CA |

I had done some research on the Volt and called for an appointment to take a look. Slava met me and was very professional, helpful and knowledgeable about the car, and we had a great test drive. I had a time constraint and the staff quickly prepared a pro-forma lease quote for me to consider. The next day I met with another dealer briefly since I had made a prior commitment, but the experience was not even close to the standard set by Slava. Later that day I returned and met with Jim, who was also very professional, helpful and knowledgeable and spent considerable time going over the technology with me and answering my (likely excessive) questions. We reviewed the quote from the prior day, it was an excellent deal and the terms were delivered exactly as promised. Jim and the staff promptly completed the delivery prep and I drove off in my new Volt! I love the car and the technology and the fact I've burned only 0.1 gallons of fuel enjoying the car so far! I will be recommending the Volt and the staff at Jimmie Johnson Kearny Mesa Chevrolet to all!

May 27, 2014

Congratulations on your new Chevy Volt purchase! Thank you for letting us know how great the sales experience was with Slava and Jim as they are a valued employees at Jimmie Johnson's Chevrolet and are known for making sure their customers have all the information to feel comfortable with the new technology these vehicles have to offer, they really know their stuff... They continue to make new and current Chevrolet customers happy and will take the time to go back over the vehicles when customer need the time as well.

Recall notice

by from San Diego,Ca. |

Went in for a recall notice #2014121 , Transmission lines . Was told the check out was going to take about 2 Hrs. including checking out my AC. that I was concerned about too . It all took less time , and I was on the road again . (everything was good )

May 27, 2014

Thank you for joining us at Jimmie Johnson Chevy and having your vehicle serviced here and allowing us to check into the health of your recalls and vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to your future visits, we hope to exceed the standards next time as well.