Jimmie Johnson's Kearny Mesa Chevrolet

Used 877-289-4090
Service 888-241-8360

Sean Heinen earns customer's loyalty

by from San Diego, CA |

Sean Heinen (sp?) greeted me with a big friendly smile and put me at ease right away with his courtesy and professional demeanor. He went above and beyond my expectations by looking into several options for saving money and time for my future repair plans on my van. He researched several ways to meet my needs and even entered/recorded parts numbers to make the next visit more expedient. He made me want to do more business with him and your company in the future for a potential new vehicle purchase. The guy stationed to his right even helped out as Sean was fielding another customer call when I returned to pick up my van by getting my name and sending the valet to retrieve the vehicle, further expediting the conclusion of my business. The manager was jovial and got things started of on the right foot with his good humor and finding who my wife had made the phone contact with. Overall it was a superior service experience that bested my experiences with other dealerships in the past. All for a recall which I thought would be a nuisance for them. Thank you!

September 17, 2014

Thank you for letting us know how great the service experience was with Sean Heinen as he is a valued employee at Jimmie Johnson's Chevrolet and are known for making sure his customers have all the information to make an informed choices, he continues to make new and current Chevrolet customers happy!

Superb Customer Service!

by from San Diego, CA |

I brought in my 2013 Chevy Traverse for a part replacement due to a recall, and to get my 2nd and 3rd row seating air conditioning fixed. From beginning to end the customer service was superb, super friendly and helpful staff, and provided quick service. I had a baby with me and lots of baby items (i.e. stroller, car seat, etc.) that needed to be transferred from one vehicle to another. A staff member (dressed like a mechanic) kindly removed my car seat and grabbed all of my baby items out of my vehicle for me. I was not expecting any help with my things, so I was pleasantly surprised and thankful for the help since it's challenging to do anything myself while a baby is strapped to me. Also, I requested a rental vehicle. The transition from dropping off my vehicle for repairs to driving off the Enterprise lot with a rental vehicle was smooth, efficient, and quick. I felt like I was a Queen at Jimmie Johnson Chevrolet. I was waited on hand and foot, I didn't have to lift a finger, and I was treated with respect and kindness from beginning to end. THANK YOU! p.s. I especially want to give praise to ERNEST LOPEZ who took care of my vehicle needs with the utmost professionalism, kindness, generosity, and efficiency. This guy needs a promotion or a raise in pay! He's the best!

Friendly and Honest

by from San Diego, CA |

Rick White and the team at Jimmie Johnson's Chevrolet are good people. They are friendly and honest. They were not pushy, and I never felt like they were trying to get one over on me. Buying a car can be a stressful situation. However, my experience was just the opposite and writing a good review is my way of thanking them.

September 19, 2014

! Thank you for letting us know how great the sales experience was with Rick White he is a product specialist and enjoys helping customers. He is a valued employee at Jimmie Johnson's Chevrolet known for making sure his customers get the best deals they qualify for, he continues to make new and current Chevrolet customers happy!

Great car buying experience!

by from El Cajon |

This was just a great car buying experience.. not the usual wheeling and dealing atmosphere that you usually get from a dealership. They go out of their way to treat you right. Thomas our salesman was so knowledgeable. He knew everything about these cars. We yourself to stop by Jimmie Johnson's him with questions and he always knew the answers. We have had issues at other lots in the area because their salesmen were just not knowledgeable. I always fell like if you are going to sell something know you're product and Thomas does. Jennifer was our rep because we went thru the Costco auto program and she was great. They worked together wonderfully.

September 19, 2014

Thomas has just joined us however is very experienced with the chevrolet producst and is a true professional. Thank you for letting us know how great the sales experience was with entire team as they are a valued employees at Jimmie Johnson's Chevrolet and are known for making sure thier customers have all the information to make an informed choices, he continues to make new and current Chevrolet customers happy!

One of the few great dealerships left!

by from La Mesa |

Great place. One of the few no "yanking your chain" dealerships. Glenn was able to help me out of what seemed like an impossible situation into my dream truck. If you want the real deal, its well worth your time. I highly suggest Glenn D. No pressure straight shooter.

September 19, 2014

Glenn has years of experience making sure he helps people get into the deal that makes the most sense for their buying needs. He continues to make new and current Chevrolet customers happy and giving them advise on best way to go!

Great Service!

by from San Diego, CA |

I was helped by Ernest Lopez, who was excellant at taking me through all the processes, explaining the problem with the car and the kind of repair it required to ensure it was working at optimum level agagin. He ensured that my car was put in for repairs and was ready on time. He worked with me to ensure I was able to pay for the repairs and was able to get me an extended warranty on the vehicle. I am highly pleased with my experience as this is the first time I had to come in for anything since I bought the car early this year and I can honestly say the treatment and service I received through Ernest Lopez was the main reason. Thank you.

September 19, 2014

Thank you for letting us know how Ernest Lopez was helpful, he has years of technical training working in the shop and enjoys helping customers in the service area. His goal is to make sure our customers feel taken care of and informed through the process.

Great Service Ever!

by from San Diego, Ca. |

Rit was very wonderfully professional and made this the best experience ever in purchasing a vehicle. I felt very comfortable and trusted I was being taking care of. Everyone was very friendly and pleasant to talk to. I definitely would recommend family and friends and even strangers to go to Jimmie Johnson Chevrolet to buy their next car. I've already recommend friends and coworkers to go to Jimmie Johnson Chevrolet. Every one there seem to be very close to each other like a family. Thank you to all that help to make this possible for me. I will definitely come back for my next vehicle.

September 19, 2014

Thank you for letting us know how great the sales experience was with Rit Virachack as they are a valued employee at Jimmie Johnson's Chevrolet he continues to make new and current Chevrolet customers happy! We are sure that Rit Virachack will look forward help all your family and friends as needed.

Amazing Service Department

by from San Diego, CA |

My 2014 Chevy Cruze had 2 safety recalls on it. I called to book my appointment as was greeted with a very happy representative that quickly set up my appointment. When I walked in to my appointment, I thought that everyone might be a little grumpy since every Chevy Cruze had to be examined for recall safety, and all sales of Chevy Cruzes were put on hold until the issues were fixed. But when I walked in, I was greeted with many smiles and helped out by a very nice man named Sean. He got all the paperwork ready, and told me they would need to keep my car over night. I called a friend for a ride and waited in the waiting room. Sean even checked on me a little while later to make sure that I had a ride. Again, on the way our, smiles all around. Sean later gave me a call to let me know that they had checked my car, and both parts from the safety recall would have to be replaced. He did a great job explaining the whole process. He let me know that they would not be able to give me my car back for safety reasons until the parts were fixed. He said that they placed the order for the parts, and that they would be a while before the parts would be in. Sean said it would be so long that I might think you guys forgot about me, but he promised you wouldn't and I could call to check on my car whenever I wanted. I got all of the details for the rental car, and got my rental the next morning. (The enterprise you work with has some great reps as well) Like Sean said, it felt like I was forgotten even though I knew I wasn't... 3.5 weeks without my car and I really started to miss it. It was coming close to time to put more gas in the rental, so I gave Sean a call to see how close my car was to being ready. I didn't want to put tooo much gas in the rental and then turn it back in right after. :) The part had just gotten in that day and Sean was going to check to see if they could get it installed that day. He called me back later to let me know that they were finishing up my car and I could come get it at any time. I was soooo excited. I missed my car, I hadn't even had it 6 months yet (my first big kid purchase). Dropped off the rental and walked in to check in with Sean. Again, walked in to smiles all around. Sean was in a meeting so another nice employee helped me out, got everything recorded, had me sign pictures and I was on my way. One thing I did learn is that I bought the right car, I was giddy like the first day I got it when I got back in! I have had nothing but great experiences at Jimmy Johnson, from test driving a Cruze, to getting my recall fixed in the service department. So, thank you. Please keep it up. I'll be back for Oil Changes and everything for the next 6 years. :)

September 19, 2014

Our customer service that we provide is very important to us as well, it is our goal to treat each customer with courtesy and respect, we like to make sure everyone feels like they are taken care of from sales to service and parts. Sean Heinin is a great and making sure all your services are explained and complete in a timely manner. Thank you for explaining your experience.

Outstanding Service!!!

by from San Diego CA |

Everyone at this dealership was friendly and helpful. The financing dept.worked with me to get the payments that were suitable to me. The salesman was friendly and did not pressure me. I loved the fact that they had a children's play area for my daughter because she was bored while waiting for the paperwork to be finished. They made the car buying experience very pleasant and when the time comes to purchase another vehicle I will definitely be returning to this dealership.

Awesome Service & a dealership you can trust!

by from San Diego |

Travis is a rockstar! He provides outstanding customer service and goes the extra mile to ensure my hummer is always performing like new! The service is so outstanding I told my mom and she bought her Equoniox from Jimmie Johnson's. Then I told my best friend and she bought her new car from Jimmie Johnson's!

TERRIFIC DEALERSHIP!!! FROM SALES TO SERVICE

by from Vista, CA |

I have been EXTREMLY please with every aspect at Jimmy Johnson Chevrolet!!! I purchased my car your dealership and Tanya was great! The service department is great. I did one time venture to a Chevy dealership closer to me, I hated it! It is worth my drive to Jimmy Johnson to have my car taken care of. Every person is attentive, polite and efficient. I LOVE JIMMY JOHNSON'S way of treating customers. What a great dealership

July 29, 2014

Thank you for your great feedback on our service. We share the same winning attitude as our boss/owner Jimmie Johnson. If there is anything you need going forward please don't hesitate to call us.