Decorah Chevrolet Cadillac

1815 State Highway 9 East, Decorah, IA 52101

New 866-541-4955
Used 866-512-9783
Service 888-301-8122

We know that and we strive to please every customer who comes to our dealership.

Friendly, Professional, Honest

by from Melrose,WI |

This was my first experience purchasing a vehicle from Decorah Chevrolet. I worked with Shane and found that he was straightforward and easy to work with. Gave me an honest trade in value, took the time to explain the features of the truck I purchased, and got me through the buying process in a timely manner. I was quite impressed with Shane and the staff at Decorah Chevrolet and would recommend this dealership to others looking for an honest deal from a small town business!

2007 Ford Sport Trac

by from Waconia, MN |

My contact at Decorah was Shane Panos. This was my first vehicle purchase via the Internet and Shane was not only patient with me, but very courteous and professional. The vehicle was just as he presented it and with my apprehension, all of my concerns were satisfied. Not only Shane, but Tom who delivered our vehicle right to our front door, was very timely in his arrival, again courteous much like Shane and above all knowledgeable of the transaction. I would recommend this Dealership to anybody near and far. Way to go Shane!