Jay Malone Motors

1165 Hwy 7 West, Hutchinson, MN 55350

New 877-468-9108
Used 888-775-2598
Service 888-375-0686

I'm Jay Malone, Your Dealer For Life!!

Great Vehicles, Great Prices

by from Norfolk, Nebraska |

I was looking for a used SUV and Jay Malone Motors did not disappoint. From selection to purchase, the friendly and helpful staff did an outstanding job providing a first class experience. Josh Pearce (internet manager) is the best auto salesman I've dealt with. I highly recommend this dealer and Josh specifically. There is no doubt I will look here first for my next purchase, even being 351 miles away. Thank you Jay Malone Motors!

Stay away from this dealer!

by from South Dakota |

After communicating with a salesman for over 3 weeks and having difficulty getting him to return our phone calls, we decided to travel 500 miles one way to see the f150 crew longbox in person. The morning that we were to leave, after trying once again to get ahold of the salesman, he informed us that the truck wasn't on the lot. When I asked him if it was out for a test drive, he responded with it "was slated for auction and it ran yesterday." I asked why no one contacted us and why we were having such a hard time getting information about the truck. He told me he never got the information, and apparently didn't feel the need to update us. We have never had such a horrible experience, so I emailed the owner directly as we were leaving for the weekend. I still have not received a response back yet and this was over a week ago. We read the review about the gentleman with the car mixup and thought it was a fluke. I wish we would have taken it to heart more and not wasted our time with this awful dealer!

terrible

by from silver lake |

I was looking for a used truck. I sent my application in online met with josh to discuss trucks, there was one vehicle I qualified for. I was shown a 2005 f-150xlt in almost mint condition. I drove it. I liked it. I accepted this because they said they would give me 2k off and would give me 1200 for my trade in. I received a call later that day from the business manager stating that we had missed a few steps on the contract and I would need to go in to sign a few things. Upon arrival my sales rep came outside to meet me and immediately began apologizing for a mix up in the paper work. He stated that he showed me the wrong vehicle and the other ford f150 on the lot was supposed to be the one that he should have showed me...... The one he should have showed me was a red f150 lariat with three doors. The one he initially showed me was a burgundy f150 xlt with four doors. The lariat had a rusty bumper and there was something wrong with the steering wheel. I am quite upset at this point, and stated very clearly I want the truck that was shown to me for the quoted price. They were unwilling to do this. They wanted me to put and extra 5200 down on the truck they showed me. I would not recommend going to this dealership to anyone.