Carousel Motors

New 888-706-3968
Used 888-706-3959
Service 888-712-6098

#1 On Highway 1

Satisfactory Service & Purchase.

by from Iowa City, IA |

Very satisfied with the buying process and quick service on a new Mazda....many thanks to Kevin Courtney for taking the time.

Pleasant sales persons, nice facility

by from Iowa city, iowa |

I purchased a Mazda. Sales team was helpful but not pushy. The salesman made follow up contacts without being annoying. When I stopped at the dealorship I was helped immediately and did not have to wait for long periods while they checked credit, etc. This is in contrast to another huge dealorship in the same community.

Great service

by from Iowa City,IA |

This dealer is help me a lot when I purchased first car in iowa city, and the price is fair, their service is very nice. I bought two cars from them. I recommend this dealer is because they work effectively for customers. .

Best of the best

by from Robins, IA |

I have purchased many vehicles before, and working with Kevin Courtney and Harvey Ireland was top notch, arguably my best experience ever. I changed my mind in the middle of the process about which of my vehicles I wanted to trade. Kevin, Harvey and Tor (manager) accommodated me and at the end I felt I got the best deal on an Audi A6.

Best of the best

by from Robins, IA |

I have purchased many vehicles before, and working with Kevin Courteney and Harvey Ireland was top notch, arguably my best experience ever. I changed my mind in the middle of the process about which of my vehicles I wanted to trade. Kevin, Harvey and Tor (manager) accommodated me and at the end I felt I got the best deal on an Audi A6.

exceptional service & no pressure sales

by from marion, IA |

Hate going to a dealership? Not anymore! Ask for Sonny and you will receive exceptional service, no pressure sales, and drive off in the car of your dreams! When it?s time to do the paperwork Harvey is your man! Honest, timely, and no games. Best car buying experience ever!!!

Great service, knowledgeable staff

by from Cedar Rapids, Iowa |

Came to the dealership for service on my previous car and was offered such an extremely good deal on a new car that I couldn't refuse. I have purchase four cars from Carousel Motors and wouldn't consider going anywhere else.

Purchase of an A5 from Carousel Motors

by from Marion, IA |

Zach Wilcox did an OUTSTANDING job in selling us our AUDI A5. He was extremely courteous, thorough, & was completely invested in our customer satisfaction! He did not put any pressure on us which is appreciated when there are so many decisions to make in buying a car. Any customer is very fortunate to have Zach as a sales representative. he gets an A+ FROM US!! thank You Zach!

Great car selection! Awesome dealership!!

by from Des Moines, IA 50310 |

I discover a few things wrong with the used Audi I purchased a few days after I left the dealership. The guys at Carousel (Chris Tor) really stepped up and took care of the problems. I don't think most dealers would have gone out of their way like Carousel did. Thanks again. Bill M

Friendly, knowledgable, experienced

by from Eldon, IA |

I leased a Passat three years ago, it was my first experience leasing and the process went smoothly. I have had extremely helpful and courteous service. They scheduled my car maintenance around my doctor appointments and drive me to and from the hospital. This is great for me since I live an hour and half a way. When my lease was up I was unsure what to do, so I consulted with Kevin Courtney about my options and he so gracious and patient in explaining everything. I did not feel pressured or hurried to complete a transaction, he was great. I look forward to working with him and Carousel Motors in the future.