Toyota Scion of Iowa City

1445 Hwy 1 West, Iowa City, IA 52246

New 888-631-2283
Used 888-682-6669
Service 888-459-6439

22-time winner of the Toyota President's Award. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.

Friendly and Helpful

by from Coralville, IA |

Their sales department was easy to work with and very friendly.

Toyota Scion of Iowa City responded to this review

April 14, 2014

Kathryn, Thank you for your kind words and your business. We look forward to seeing you in for service. Don't forget about our referral program - if you refer any of your friends or family to us and they purchase a vehicle, we will pay you $200. Toyota/Scion of Iowa City

by from Minneapolis MN |

I purchased 10yr old F150, from another State. 3 Days later, and 3 Days of constant rain, a leak in the roof was discovered. After some research and discovering it was a manufacturer defect.the problem was solved, and Toyota of Iowa City compensated me for the repairs. Even though moments were little tense unknowing what to do, Toyota of Iowa City stuck with me and worked through my unique situation. Thank you Toyota of Iowa City.

Toyota Scion of Iowa City responded to this review

May 2, 2014

Aaron, Thank you for the positive review. This really means a lot to us. Please let us know if we can help in the future. Customer service and satisfaction is incredibly important to us. Toyota of Iowa City

Not sure

by from Davenport, IA |

Saw a car on-line that I was going to drive up to check out, but was not able to keep the scheduled appointment because the car was "flooded" when they tried to start it, however the sales person stayed in contact with me by letting me know the progress on the car. After almost 2 weeks to repair the car for a "flooded engine" I was called and told that the repairs had been made and guess what..........once they put it out on the lot it "sold" right away. I pulled the car fax before hand on the benz in question and knew right away it was trouble. I really hope they discovered this as well and just got rid of that SUV because it had gone through A LOT of owners.

Great facility and nice people to deal with.

by from Cedar Rapids, Ia. |

Very good service. The people I delt with were friendly and helpful. Answered all of my questions. Didn't feel any pressure to buy a vehicle. Very nice clean facility.

Bait and Switch ?

by from Mount Pleasant, iowa |

This happened several years ago. Had been at the dealership and became interested in a used 2009 Corolla. I talked to a salesman via email and phone, agreeded on a price, and told him I'd be there in an hour to buy it. When I arrived that car was mysteriously gone and the salesman immediately tried to steer me to buying a new Corolla. I didn't bite the bait and ended up buying a slightly cheaper 09 Corolla which we like and still own. We did return for a recall a few months later and the service department took good care of us.

Great place!

by from Mechanicsville |

Made the new car buying process very easy. When we found the car we wanted it was less than an hour and we were driving it home.

Toyota Prius

by from Iowa City |

I have honestly made my practice to avoid buying a car in Iowa City. I found a used Prius that I liked here after searching the internet and talking with a couple of other dealerships and Toyota of Iowa City gave me a very fair deal on my car. And I love it! Friendly, fair staff.