Cedar Rapids Toyota

Service 866-723-5414 Service 866-723-5414

Eastern Iowa's Favorite Toyota Dealer

CR Toyota first time leasee

by from Cedar Rapids, Ia |

I can't say enough about my experience at CR Toyota!!! I was able to chat online on a late Sunday night with a few questions I had. I was contacted right away Monday morning by Alan Makabi, I explained what I wanted in a vehicle and what my payment needed to be. Alan ran some numbers and got right back to me, we set up a time for me to stop in and test drive. Before we even test drove the vehicle he went over all of the features that the vehicle offered on the exterior, then we sat inside and he explained what the vehicle had to offer on the inside. All of this before we went left the lot for the test drive. I loved this!!! The quality of customer and just the over all experience was amazing. Needless to say I am now a proud owner my new RAV4. All of the staff at Toyota was very polite not afraid to ask if I needed anything. Very helpful I couldn't have asked for better!!

February 22, 2015

Hope you are enjoying your new Rav and so happy you had a great car buying experience. That's what we strive for. As you found out I do not have a problem answering questions after hours. We thank you again for your business. Alan

Overall

by from Waterloo,Ia |

I would like to thank the team at Cedar Rapids toyota for an enjoyable and speedy transaction, on buying my car, that I have ever had!!!!! Your salesman Alan was a sheer pleasure and very professional! He sent everything over the web quick and what I wanted! thanks Al for great experience and I Love my CAR!

March 2, 2016

Pat- thank you for such kind words and allowing me to earn your business and make the drive down from Waterloo. I am now entering my 14th year and respect every single customer. Enjoy your 06 Prius.....Alan

Professional and Sincere

by from Quad Cities, IA |

Excellent service and would definitely return. Stefan Christensen is a great guy! Helpful, knowledgeable and personable. Will highly recommend to others. It was a pleasure working with dealership.

December 2, 2015

We thank you for making the drive and appreciate your business. Stephan.

Enjoyable Experiences

by from Cedar Rapids |

I have been going to CR Toyota for over 20 years now and have yet to have a bad experience. Over the years I have purchased 7 new vehicles my son is on his third and my daughter is on her first. The list of people below are the ones that have made every visit pleasurable. So Thank You all. John Nus Chris Langhurst Terry Helgson Gus England Chris Grisswold

November 8, 2015

We all thank you for the kind words and allowing us to be apart of your family for so many years. We look forward to being able to share the new facility with you next Spring. Thanks again for your repeat business.

Awesome buying experience!

by from Marion, Iowa |

We have bought 3 vehicles from CR Toyota. We absolutely love our dealer Alan Makabi. He has gone out of his way several times to help make our car buying experience as easy as possible. When we bought our 4 Runner he even played with our then 3 year old while we signed papers! He has stayed late, called, texted, and emailed us to answer our questions beforehand so we could sign papers quickly since we are busy with 2 little ones. Last month we bought our Pilot from him and he was so kind to take our wild girls on a tour of the shop so we could sign papers. He is a family orientated, first class gentleman. We highly recommend Alan and CR Toyota to anyone looking for a car. We won't buy from anyone else!

March 1, 2015

It has been a pleasure to be apart of your expanding family and glad the girls enjoyed the tour of the shop. I look forward to seeing the girls on future service visits and on your 4th purchase. Hope they are enjoying the dropdown DVD system we had installed in the new ride. I bet it's nice with them using the wireless headphones and you both being able to talk to each other up front. Thanks again for your repeat business. Alan

Great service and waiting room!

by from Cedar Rapids |

I purchased a Corolla from Alan who was very professional and did not push me into buying a car I did not want-and he did not have to keep asking other coworkers for assistance on the car buying process. Both he and Wendy made this car buying experience easy.

February 22, 2015

Wendy and I were glad to be apart of your purchase.

Alan Makabi

by from Hiawatha, Iowa |

We released a Toyota and had a great experience. We weren't sure what we wanted to drive this time around, but Alan helped us find something that fit the bill AND lowered our monthy cost.

February 2, 2015

Thank you both again for your years of repeat business. Please enjoy the new Camry SE and look forward to assisting you on your next lease. Alan

Alan Makabi & CR Toyota

by from Hiawatha, Iowa |

I was looking to know the sell and trade in value of my Rav4 on the web. After completing the information within a few minutes I received a phone call from Alan Makaki. I was impressed with his professionalism when I needed to end the call quickly due to an emergency call. Alan was not pushy and very respectful of my desire to call him back. You could tell his was genuinely concerned about my emergency call and did not want to rush me or make me feel uncomfortable. My return call to Alan late in the day ,he agreed to meet with me even though the dealership was going to close within 45 minutes. We were able to supply Alan with the specs we were looking for. When my husband and I arrived he had the Rav4 warmed up and ready for a test drive. We agreed to meet again in a couple of days to go over more features of the Rav4. No heavy sales pitch, very polite and very considerate of my time and needs. Long story short we bought the Rav4 in the style and colors I wanted. Alan made this experience the best car buying experience I have ever had! Thanks Alan for all you did. I will definitely mention your name in the future if any one asks for a good car salesman.

February 2, 2015

Wow...thanks for the kind words. I look forward to assisting anyone you send my direction. Alan

2013 Cadillac CTS - Good Deal, Great Service

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

I traded in my 2008 VW Jetta for a 2013 Cadillac CTS. In a matter of a few minutes after I submitted an online bid for the Cadillac, Alan Makabi made my phone ring on a Saturday afternoon. Alan was a complete professional. Courteous, prompt, throrough, knowledgeable, friendly. He made the buying process realitively easy and painless. It was a pleasure to do business with Alan and the crew at VW of CR. While owning my 2008 Jetta, I went to VW of CR for my service needs. They have always treated me well and did quality work.

Alan Makabi

by from Cedar Rapids |

It was time to renew my lease for a Camry. I wasn't thrilled with sales people in the past, so I put a general request on Toyota site for Iowa. I'm was first impressed that I received a response first from Alan on a Sunday eve, saying he was just checking the site in his time off. From there everything went smoothly. Alan was knowledgeable, listened to my needs, and pleasant to work with. He didn't even seen to mind that I kept calling my "former car salesmen" brother to check on each issue. Actually, he liked I was confirming his details and suggestions. He even scored points with my Mother who I brought along for the ride! Highly recommended!