Cedar Rapids Toyota

Service 866-723-5414

Eastern Iowa's Favorite Toyota Dealer

CR Toyota first time leasee

by from Cedar Rapids, Ia |

I can't say enough about my experience at CR Toyota!!! I was able to chat online on a late Sunday night with a few questions I had. I was contacted right away Monday morning by Alan Makabi, I explained what I wanted in a vehicle and what my payment needed to be. Alan ran some numbers and got right back to me, we set up a time for me to stop in and test drive. Before we even test drove the vehicle he went over all of the features that the vehicle offered on the exterior, then we sat inside and he explained what the vehicle had to offer on the inside. All of this before we went left the lot for the test drive. I loved this!!! The quality of customer and just the over all experience was amazing. Needless to say I am now a proud owner my new RAV4. All of the staff at Toyota was very polite not afraid to ask if I needed anything. Very helpful I couldn't have asked for better!!

February 22, 2015

Hope you are enjoying your new Rav and so happy you had a great car buying experience. That's what we strive for. As you found out I do not have a problem answering questions after hours. We thank you again for your business. Alan

Awesome buying experience!

by from Marion, Iowa |

We have bought 3 vehicles from CR Toyota. We absolutely love our dealer Alan Makabi. He has gone out of his way several times to help make our car buying experience as easy as possible. When we bought our 4 Runner he even played with our then 3 year old while we signed papers! He has stayed late, called, texted, and emailed us to answer our questions beforehand so we could sign papers quickly since we are busy with 2 little ones. Last month we bought our Pilot from him and he was so kind to take our wild girls on a tour of the shop so we could sign papers. He is a family orientated, first class gentleman. We highly recommend Alan and CR Toyota to anyone looking for a car. We won't buy from anyone else!

Great service and waiting room!

by from Cedar Rapids |

I purchased a Corolla from Alan who was very professional and did not push me into buying a car I did not want-and he did not have to keep asking other coworkers for assistance on the car buying process. Both he and Wendy made this car buying experience easy.

February 22, 2015

Wendy and I were glad to be apart of your purchase.

by from Hiawatha, Iowa |

We released a Toyota and had a great experience. We weren't sure what we wanted to drive this time around, but Alan helped us find something that fit the bill AND lowered our monthy cost.

February 2, 2015

Thank you both again for your years of repeat business. Please enjoy the new Camry SE and look forward to assisting you on your next lease. Alan

Alan Makabi & CR Toyota

by from Hiawatha, Iowa |

I was looking to know the sell and trade in value of my Rav4 on the web. After completing the information within a few minutes I received a phone call from Alan Makaki. I was impressed with his professionalism when I needed to end the call quickly due to an emergency call. Alan was not pushy and very respectful of my desire to call him back. You could tell his was genuinely concerned about my emergency call and did not want to rush me or make me feel uncomfortable. My return call to Alan late in the day ,he agreed to meet with me even though the dealership was going to close within 45 minutes. We were able to supply Alan with the specs we were looking for. When my husband and I arrived he had the Rav4 warmed up and ready for a test drive. We agreed to meet again in a couple of days to go over more features of the Rav4. No heavy sales pitch, very polite and very considerate of my time and needs. Long story short we bought the Rav4 in the style and colors I wanted. Alan made this experience the best car buying experience I have ever had! Thanks Alan for all you did. I will definitely mention your name in the future if any one asks for a good car salesman.

February 2, 2015

Wow...thanks for the kind words. I look forward to assisting anyone you send my direction. Alan

2013 Cadillac CTS - Good Deal, Great Service

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

I traded in my 2008 VW Jetta for a 2013 Cadillac CTS. In a matter of a few minutes after I submitted an online bid for the Cadillac, Alan Makabi made my phone ring on a Saturday afternoon. Alan was a complete professional. Courteous, prompt, throrough, knowledgeable, friendly. He made the buying process realitively easy and painless. It was a pleasure to do business with Alan and the crew at VW of CR. While owning my 2008 Jetta, I went to VW of CR for my service needs. They have always treated me well and did quality work.

by from Cedar Rapids |

It was time to renew my lease for a Camry. I wasn't thrilled with sales people in the past, so I put a general request on Toyota site for Iowa. I'm was first impressed that I received a response first from Alan on a Sunday eve, saying he was just checking the site in his time off. From there everything went smoothly. Alan was knowledgeable, listened to my needs, and pleasant to work with. He didn't even seen to mind that I kept calling my "former car salesmen" brother to check on each issue. Actually, he liked I was confirming his details and suggestions. He even scored points with my Mother who I brought along for the ride! Highly recommended!

2011 Camry

by from Belle Plaine, Iowa |

Excellent all the way around! Great selection, friendly people, welcoming atmosphere. Most definitely recommended!! Al in sales and Bill in financing were terrific! Funny, personable and no pressure at all. THANK YOU!!

Alan Makabi and Team!

by from Cedar Rapids IA |

While in the search for my new to me used vehicle, I had exhausted most of my options in the local used car market and was just about to give up, then a friend referred me to the Toyota / Volkswagen Dealership here in Cedar Rapids. I was able to quickly locate the vehicles that met my search criteria on their website and do some preliminary research. I sent an email late that evening and had a response from Alan before I woke up the next day to set up a test drive. Alan and his finance team were great from the time I stepped foot on the lot until we closed the deal. I felt comfortable with my decision, the price was right and the experience was enjoyable. I did not feel pushed, disrespected or like a number. They were polite, professional and fun. I will be returning the next time I am shopping for a car.

toyota corolla 2013

by from cedar rapids |

I had no idea we were going to buy a car that night. All I knew was we were just looking.we were wanting to down size our Ford Taurus 2010...my husband had been talking to Allan on the phone and the computer...he greeted us at the door and promptly showed us some cars (not knowing that my husband had his eye on the corrolla. We test drove it and I liked it...never did I feel I would like a 4 fly. Always drove a 6 fly. But I was sold. Only catch wads I wanted a moon roof and a super white s corollary...our salesman made that happen we had our car in a few days...knowing this was a birthday present from my hubby. Al assured me I would have my car by then...and he did...I love it. It is sporty and drives great....I would say that Alan deserves salesmen of the year he is by far the best. Hes not pushy.and he cares about his clients he even came me a box of cookies

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

I have bought 2 cars from Alan over the past 6 years. Both were great experiences. He was patient and not pushy. He treated us like human beings and not just a potential sale. Didn't used the salesmen pitch on us and just talked easily and openly about the vehicle and life in general. Super nice and refreshing car buying experience.