Cedar Rapids Toyota

Used 866-651-8954
Service 866-723-5414

Eastern Iowa's Favorite Toyota Dealer

by from Cedar Rapids |

It was time to renew my lease for a Camry. I wasn't thrilled with sales people in the past, so I put a general request on Toyota site for Iowa. I'm was first impressed that I received a response first from Alan on a Sunday eve, saying he was just checking the site in his time off. From there everything went smoothly. Alan was knowledgeable, listened to my needs, and pleasant to work with. He didn't even seen to mind that I kept calling my "former car salesmen" brother to check on each issue. Actually, he liked I was confirming his details and suggestions. He even scored points with my Mother who I brought along for the ride! Highly recommended!

2013 Cadillac CTS - Good Deal, Great Service

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

I traded in my 2008 VW Jetta for a 2013 Cadillac CTS. In a matter of a few minutes after I submitted an online bid for the Cadillac, Alan Makabi made my phone ring on a Saturday afternoon. Alan was a complete professional. Courteous, prompt, throrough, knowledgeable, friendly. He made the buying process realitively easy and painless. It was a pleasure to do business with Alan and the crew at VW of CR. While owning my 2008 Jetta, I went to VW of CR for my service needs. They have always treated me well and did quality work.

2011 Camry

by from Belle Plaine, Iowa |

Excellent all the way around! Great selection, friendly people, welcoming atmosphere. Most definitely recommended!! Al in sales and Bill in financing were terrific! Funny, personable and no pressure at all. THANK YOU!!

Alan Makabi and Team!

by from Cedar Rapids IA |

While in the search for my new to me used vehicle, I had exhausted most of my options in the local used car market and was just about to give up, then a friend referred me to the Toyota / Volkswagen Dealership here in Cedar Rapids. I was able to quickly locate the vehicles that met my search criteria on their website and do some preliminary research. I sent an email late that evening and had a response from Alan before I woke up the next day to set up a test drive. Alan and his finance team were great from the time I stepped foot on the lot until we closed the deal. I felt comfortable with my decision, the price was right and the experience was enjoyable. I did not feel pushed, disrespected or like a number. They were polite, professional and fun. I will be returning the next time I am shopping for a car.

toyota corolla 2013

by from cedar rapids |

I had no idea we were going to buy a car that night. All I knew was we were just looking.we were wanting to down size our Ford Taurus 2010...my husband had been talking to Allan on the phone and the computer...he greeted us at the door and promptly showed us some cars (not knowing that my husband had his eye on the corrolla. We test drove it and I liked it...never did I feel I would like a 4 fly. Always drove a 6 fly. But I was sold. Only catch wads I wanted a moon roof and a super white s corollary...our salesman made that happen we had our car in a few days...knowing this was a birthday present from my hubby. Al assured me I would have my car by then...and he did...I love it. It is sporty and drives great....I would say that Alan deserves salesmen of the year he is by far the best. Hes not pushy.and he cares about his clients he even came me a box of cookies

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

I have bought 2 cars from Alan over the past 6 years. Both were great experiences. He was patient and not pushy. He treated us like human beings and not just a potential sale. Didn't used the salesmen pitch on us and just talked easily and openly about the vehicle and life in general. Super nice and refreshing car buying experience.

Al Makabi

by from Cedar Rapids,IA |

Great Salesman. Will go the extra mile to make you Happy. Never had a better car buying Experience. Will buy from again. Highly recommend. Knowledgeable , friendly, not pushy.

A Friendly, Pleasant, Efficient Good Listener

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

We went to Cedar Rapids Toyota to test drive a certified Venza that we had noticed on a Sunday afternoon. Alan Makabi had been recommended by a friend, so we contacted him online to arrange the test drive. Alan made arrangements immediately on Monday morning to do the test drive right away. He had the car we were interested in ready for us when we arrived at the dealership. We waited less than 2 minutes from the time we walked in the door till we were in the car. Alan was pleasant, a good listener and very patient. My husband doesn't particularly enjoy the process of buying a car but he found Alan to be very easy to work with. We didn't have much time to spend after the test drive, however Alan was very courteous and respected our time constraints, and in a very efficient manner, was back to us with a price by phone before we had even made the 10 minute drive back home. We had a few more phone conversations within the next few hours, and we were picking up the car by 6:00 on the same day. It was a very pleasant experience, and we found the entire staff to be very friendly and professional in their appearance.

Alan Makabi

by from cedar rapids iowa |

As my wife and I started the process of looking for a new van, we thought Toyota. We have been a Toyota family for the past 25 years.From my first Tercel, 3 Camrys,and most recently our new 2013 Sienna. We could not be happier with our purchase and with Alan. He made a great deal and with it 2 very happy customers, which I am sure will not be the last time that we purchase another car from Cedar Rapids Toyota. Alan thanks again for being our salesman, we could not have found a better one in eastern Iowa. Larry and Cathy Kennedy

Amazing Buying Experience!!!

by from Farmington, MN |

I found the perfect car for my family at Cedar Rapids Toyota. However, I lived roughly 4 hours away in Minnesota. Alan Makabi was able to help me over the phone to provide great information about the car and work with his finance manager, Bill to get me where I needed to be with payments. I made the trek down on a Saturday and, upon entering the dealership, was greeted by Alan and the rest of the great staff. Alan was very helpful in setting me up with a test drive and getting me right into finance and back on the road in my new car in a short time. Even though I had to travel quite a ways to get to Cedar Rapids Toyota, I would do it again to work with Alan and Bill. Thank you Alan, Bill, and Cedar Rapids Toyota!

Great experience! Professional staff!

by from Beaman, Iowa |

This was my first time purchasing a vehicle and Cedar Rapids Toyota made the process for me way better than expected. I never felt overwhelmed or pressured and was able to quickly make a fair, hassle-free deal. The entire staff was friendly, informative, and professional. Everyone I spoke with (John, Sarah, Derek) were prompt at responding to my emails and phone calls and I was extremely satisfied leaving the exceptional dealership with a "new" car! Highly recommended!!