Cedar Rapids Toyota

Service 866-723-5414

Eastern Iowa's Favorite Toyota Dealer

New Car

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

Went to CR Toyota to purchase a new vehicle. We were able to get all of our questions answered and go through the purchasing process in a timely manner with no hassle. Very good experience.

March 13, 2012

That's Cedar Rapids Toyota's philosophy, not the high pressure, spend all day here run around with us. We try to leave that to the other guys. Thanks again for your business.

Camry purchase

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

We had a great experience purchasing our 2011 Camry at Cedar Rapids Toyota. Our interactions were professional and efficient. This was our 5th straight Toyota purchase.

March 13, 2012

Thanks again for making Toyota your manufacturer of choice. We appreciate your business and look forward to our continued relationship.

2012 Jetta GLI, Rav's and Highlanders

by from marion, ia |

These guys are great! I have referred a ton of family and friends to this family owned and operated business. Great people to work with.....can kick tires for a few weeks (or years) with no pressure to "BUY TODAY"........Great pricing, great service......ask for Terry, he'll treat you right.....John N (Mgr)is a "car guy" so that makes it enjoyable for me too.....we have bought or referred Camry's, Rav's, Highlander's, (almost a Sequoia a couple of times) and now a VW Jetta GLI. These guys looked under every rock to find this car for me and I REALLY appreciate it. Don't hesitate to buy a car here!!

March 13, 2012

Dave and Jess thanks again for the business and your referrals. Before long it will be time to get the girls cars too. It's great to work with cutomers like you that make this business so much fun to be a part of. Thank you, Terry.

My story

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

Overall we've been very happy with the sales service of CR Toyota. Terry Helgeson has been great to work with and we will do it again.

Great Experience!!!

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

My wife and I have bought two cars from Terry Helgeson at Cedar Rapids Toyota (2007 Toyota Camry XLE and 2008 Toyota 4Runner Limited) and have been so pleased with the service provided that we have referred several friends and family members who have all had similar experiences!

March 13, 2012

Josh and Laura, Thanks for your business and the referrals you have sent to me. I have really enjoyed working with you. Terry.

3 Cars

by from Cedar Rapids |

Great experience. Maybe explain the upcoming expenses on a used vehicle. We have put $2,000 for timing belt, 90,000 mile and new tires before we ad it for 12 months.

Wonderful Experience

by from Fairfax, IA |

I've purchased several vehicle from this dealer and they meet my expectations everytime.

March 13, 2012

Thanks again, Cedar Rapids Toyota appreciates your business.

New Vehicle Purchase

by from Waterloo, Iowa |

I had a very positive experience with my new car purchase. The dealorship was very pleasant. They realized I was a serious buyer and they made the process very fast and fair.

New Vehicle Purchase

by from Waterloo, Iowa |

A Great Place to Buy a Toyota!

by from Manchester, IA |

We love our Camry and the buying experience so much that a few years later we bought a new Tacoma! Our salesperson, Terry, is direct, honest and has our needs in mind. The service department is efficient and timely and the waiting area is comfortable. It will soon be time for a new Camry and there is no doubt that we'll be making that purchase with Terry from Cedar Rapids Toyota!

March 13, 2012

Deb and Larry, Thanks again for your business. I look forward to showing you how the all new 2012 Camry is better than it has ever been too. Terry.