Cedar Rapids Toyota

Service 866-723-5414

Eastern Iowa's Favorite Toyota Dealer

2012 VW Jetta Purchase

by from Cedar Rapids, Iowa |

My husband and I purchased our new VW Jetta 2.5 SE in February 2012 at the Cedar Rapids, Iowa Toyota and VW dealership. It was a great experience from our first e-mail about the Jetta we were interested in buying. Martin Barva was on it right away. We went to the dealership and Martin had the car already waiting for us to test drive. He was very informative about the products he sells. He got to the point and did a great job of it. We bought the car that day.Martin made it happen in a timley and professional manner. The finace professional was just as timely and did his job to the highest degree. The dealership is clean and the service is great( We took a previous car we owned to the service department )It was always a good experience. There is a T.V. Drinks,popcorn and cookies while you wait.It doesn;t get any better than this. We look forward to doing buisness with this dealershipfor many years.Oh the car is great too.

SERVICE

by from MARION, IA |

VERY EASY, FAST, GOOD PEOPLE, VERY KNOWLEDGABE, VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE

March 6, 2012

Thank you for your business!

Good Guys to work with.

by from Lockridge, IA |

I bought my 2012 VW Jetta TDI a little over a month ago and really liked my experience with Volkswagen of Cedar Rapids. I was treated fairly and nothing was pushed onto me. I haven't had any service work done yet but I plan on them treating me just like they treated my on the purchase of the car. Everyone there was very friendly and really helpful. Excellent experience.

You won't find a better dealer than CR Toyota!

by from Dubuque, IA |

I've purchased 5 vehicles from Cedar Rapids Toyota's Alan Makabi. Each purchase was more enjoyable than the last, and I've referred business clients, friends and family to him without hesitation. The entire staff at Cedar Rapids Toyota is very hospitable and they do something that no other dealer has done for me...they make me feel welcome and at ease during the whole purchasing process...a truly novel concept in the car business!

March 3, 2012

Thank you so much for the kind words!!!! I look forward to assisting you on your 6th. Alan

I LOVE CR TOYOTA

by from Dubuque, IA |

I've had the best car buying experience ever! Two new venza's and a total of five cars purchased. I keep coming back to CR Toyota because of the incredible service and the great quality cars. Alan and the staff make me feel like a valued customer and part of their family. I even travel just to have my car serviced by them. I will continue to recommend friends to this dealership!

March 3, 2012

I don't know what to say to you and Brian but THANK YOU for your last 5+ years of loyal business. I look forward to assisting you with the next!! Thanks Alan

CR Toyota

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

I recently bought a new/used car from CR Toyota after being referred to Alan Makabi by a business acquaintance. I found just the car I was looking for and at a great price. Both Alan and Wendy (in financing) were very pleasant and amiable. Overall it was a great car buying experience.

March 2, 2012

We look forward to being your dealer in the future!

CR Toyota

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

Will NEVER buy anywhere else!!!

by from Dubuque, IA |

I was recently tricked by a different car dealership while shopping for a new SUV. I ended up walking out of the finance office in the middle of signing. I seriously just figured I'll drive my 2008 until the wheels fall off, as I didn't want that to happen to me ever again. I'm sure that because I am a female, they felt they could get away with it. Not so.... I guess I'm smarter than I look? I was told I should try CR Toyota, specifically to work with Alan M, that they've always been treated respectfully and honestly when dealing with him. They have both bought their last 4 brand new vehicles through him. To make a long story longer, I was apprehensive, but thought I'd give it a try. I don't have to buy if I don't want, but I told them I would contact Alan and see what inventory he had. I will NEVER buy a vehicle anywhere BUT at CR Toyota. Seriously. I would never say this unless I meant it. I could not have been treated better. Buying a $38,000 alone, as a female, can be a scary process (especially after what I had been through in Davenport, Iowa). Not once did I feel like I was being tricked or disrespected. From Alan right through to Wendi in finance. I'd like to quote Wendi as she presented the different options in coverage, etc... "I will tell you the options I professionally would choose myself, but there will be absolutely NO arm wrestling". How refreshing!!!!!!!!!!!! You are seriously making a HUGE mistake if you are looking for a new vehicle and don't at least give them a try. Sorry for the long review, but the car dealership in Davenport got a longer review (if you know what I mean)

Great Service

by from Cedar Rapids IA |

I recently purchased a 2011 Prius from Alan Makabi. I especially appreciated his speedy email responses which allowed me to shop for my car when I found time to do so in my busy day. I own a 2006 Prius which I also bought from CR Toyota and I have had wonderful experience with their service department.

Thank you very much and enjoy the 48-50mpg. I appreciate your kind words. Alan

Buying experience

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

Everyone involved in the sales and financing process was polite and professional. They made us feel like we were the only customers in the dealership. Brad Wilson was our sales person and Wendy Nelson arranged the financing for us. We purchased the car on Brad's 40th birthday and he was there to greet us when we signed the paperwork on Saturday (although he looked a little rough.) I have bought 5 new vehicles from other dealerships, and I doubt that I will ever go anywhere else. Thanks a lot for making the process quick and painless.

March 2, 2012

We appreciate your business and look forward to having you as a part of our Cedar Rapids Toyota Family for years to come!!!!!