Cedar Rapids Toyota

Service 866-723-5414

Eastern Iowa's Favorite Toyota Dealer

Sales Department

by from Cedar Rapids, Iowa |

I have worked with John Nus from Cedar Rapids Toyota to lease 6 of my last Toyota's. He has been fair and honest with all transactions. I received a call from him one year and it went like this. "Joan come and pick out a Camryour lease payment will be the same I have someone that wants to buy your car." It was 6 months before my lease was up. Where do you get that kind of service? No where but with John Nus at Cedar Rapids Toyota. Everyone I sent his way, has the same comments to say about John.

Trade

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

Traded in my work truck for a certified used Rav4. Received a great offer for my truck and found the perfect vehicle for my needs. The salesman didn't try to give me more than I needed and really listened to what I was saying. I also take my wife's van in for service and am very impressed with their service and professionalism.

February 24, 2012

We appreciate the kind words and look forward to servicing all your vehicles. Again thank you!! Alan Makabi Internet sales and leasing manager.

Lease

by from Cedar Falls, IA |

I leased a RAV from CR Toyota and my service has been beyond my expectations! Oil changes are free and easy to schedule. Would recommend this dealership to everyone!

February 24, 2012

Jenny- I am so glad we exceeded your expectations, that is our mission. Please note you may schedule on-line via our website www.crtoyota.com whenever convenient for you. We also have a Quick Lube Center located in our VW building with no appointments. Your business is APPRECIATED! Alan Makabi Internet Sales Manager.

Awesome Experience!

by from Hiawatha, IA |

We just bought our 5th vehicle from CR Toyota and we can't say enough about this place. They are easy to work with, friendly and make the whole buying experience enjoyable. Since our 1st purchase 6 years ago, we've used their service department as well and have had all positive experiences. We will never shop anywhere else!

February 24, 2012

on behalf of the entire staff, WE THANK YOU FOR your repeat business and support!!! If you ever have a question do not hesitate to contact me via email at alanmakabi@crtoyota.com or my cell 389-8368. I'm not sure how to end this except that we are here for YOU our "Toyota family memeber"

Reasonable and a whole lot more

by from Ankeny, IA |

They were friendly, reasonable and knowledgable. I know that you need to pay a little more for a quality product so pricing was not my main concern. That being said I am very happy about the value of vehicle that I purchased. They knew the business and I was treated fairly, which is all I ever ask for in a dealership.

February 24, 2012

I appreciate all the kind words. Alan Makabi Internet Sales Manager.

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

Our family has purchased several vehicles from Cedar Rapids Toyota and we have had a great experience every time. They take good care of us and really listen us. We also get all our service work done here. Their service dept. does a great job and we never have problems getting an appt. time that works. You can tell customer service is THE top priority at this dealership!

February 24, 2012

Thank you!! I want to know if this ever changes on a visit. Please contact me at 389-8368 or email alanmakabi@crtoyota.com. Again thank you for your repeat business.