Cedar Rapids Toyota

Service 866-723-5414

Eastern Iowa's Favorite Toyota Dealer

Always ask for Alan...

by from Nashville, TN |

I saw a vehicle on their website and contacted Alan concerning it. From day one Alan was very easy to work with and very honest too! I work overseas, so this threw a wrench in our communications, but never once did it bother Alan. He coordinated having my truck shipped to TN, so that was one less thing I had to worry about. I can't say enough good things about him or Wendy in the business office. I will recommend family and friends to him. I also recommend him to you too! Thanks Alan!!!!!!!!

excellent service

by from brooklyn, iowa |

Alan and the rest of the team worked really hard to get me into a new and they succeeded. i grateful to them. they made it easy for me and the experience was great.

Great Experience

by from Manchester, IA |

Our experience with Cedar Rapids Toyota was great. All of the people we worked with were very friendly and accomodating. Al, thanks for getting our adventure started first with an e-mail and then setting us up for an appointment.. This being our third car we have purchased here it only gets better. Al, you had such patience in showing us all of the new gizmos; Thank You.

Alan M and CR Toyota

by from St. Louis, MO |

I am from St. Louis and just bought a used 07 Highlander Hybrid after researching several online. Alan has been great in communicating. I like to have all the information and Alan works to get that for you. He is prompt in communicating back to you and has a very nice, low pressure demeanor. Even from St. Louis, I'd give him a chance to bid on my next vehicle purchase. Alan even helped make sure i was able to drop off my one-way rental car.

Excellent Out of Town Experience!!!

by from Cleveland, OH |

Alan Makabi and the rest of the crew at Cedar Rapids made my 9 hour trip completely worth it. They didn't play games and they were top notch. Best vehicle buying experience I have ever had. Stand up dealership.

GREAT EXPERIENCE Buying Our Sienna!!!!

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

We outgrew both of our vehicles and we're looking for something to fit our needs better. In 2007 I purchased a Toyota Matrix from him. I like that he's not pushy at all. He was very patient with us in explaining our options to fit our needs. We both owned Toyota Vehicles and didn't want to go anywhere else. Alan is a great salesperson. We preferred to deal with him because we trust him as much as we trust the Toyota Reputation! We will definately go back to him for our future car purchases......

Very pleasant experience

by from Cedar County |

We saw a van on their website and called Alan. He was very helpful, showing us everything we were interested in. Not a bit pushy. We went on a demonstration ride and were sold on the quality of the van, so bought it. Alan was good to us all the way through. Couldn't be happier with the buying experience.

Buyer

by from Cedar Rapids, Ia |

I love the car it is roomy and drives wonderfully the customer service was great they got me in a new car really fast

Great Customer Service!!

by from Williamsburg, IA |

I had been to a number of dealerships and walked away from them, with a bad taste in my mouth. From the first contact Cedar Rapids Toyota had the best customer service! They always kept me in the loop in the whole process and were the friendliest people! I will definately buy another car from this dealership!

Cedar Rapids Toyota responded to this review

July 28, 2012

Thank you for the kind words. Alan

Thanks, Toyota...for my new Honda--!

by from Coralville IA |

It's not that I have anything against Toyotas--I owned one back in the '80's, and it was a fine car. But when my wife found the Accord online, and I saw the deal you were offering, I couldn't pass it up. Alan was GREAT to work with, friendly and professional, gave me the freedom to take the car and show it to my wife, and the entire process was smooth sailing from beginning to end. I couldn't be more pleased--well, maybe one thing. If there was any way I could have worked that massage chair from the customer waiting room into the loan...oh well. Thanks for a great car buying experience!!