Cedar Rapids Toyota

Service 866-723-5414

Eastern Iowa's Favorite Toyota Dealer

Great Buying Experience

by from Marion, IA |

Cedar Rapids Toyota/Scion offers a good selection of used Toyotas that are in excellent condition. The staff and salespeople there are kind and courteous. They found an outstanding rate to finance my purchase and went above and beyond to make sure the vehicle I chose was just the way I wanted it. This was the best car-buying expereince I have ever had.

Buying New Toyota Camry

by from Marioin, IA |

We had a very positive experience. Salesman was not high pressured and we did not have any intention of buying the car that day but we were just looking at our various options. The salesman took the time to show us several vehicles that met our criteria and actually sold us on the Camry. We are very pleased with the performance of the Camry.

Cedar rapids toyota

by from Marion, Ia |

Alan was terrific and the truck I purchased was spotless and ready when I picked it up

Used car Purchase

by from Cedar Rapids |

Pleasant atmosphere. Not pushy or loaded with questions towards us. Followed our lead on what we were looking for price wise and style.

Great deal on my car

by from Iowa City, IA |

Alan Makabi was very helpful in getting my new car. He worked with my schedule and answered every question I had. Between Alan and Bill McArthur in finance they made the process very smooth and easy. I ended up in a car I love at a very fair price.

June 11, 2012

Enjoy for years to come and we will see you in the future. Next time you are in for an oil change, say hi.

Buying 2012 Toyota Highlander

by from Mount Vernon, IA |

Alan Makabi was outstanding. Didn't pressure me, worked with my schedule, made every effort to get me all the available incentives in order to get me a great price. In addition; excellent knowlege on all of the vehicle's options and equipment.

April 12, 2012

I'm glad you are enjoying your Highlander. Thanks again for your business. Alan

Out standing Customer Service A++++

by from Independence, IA |

My wife and I were shopping for a used vehicle and we purchased a 2003 Buick Lesabre. We could not be happier. We had some minor vehicle issues but that is to be expected with a used vehicle and we worked with our salesman and he was great and worked with us. He was professional, prompt and always got back to us. When we purchase a vehicle again or any friends or family are to purchase a vehicle I will recommend Cedar Rapids Toyota without a second thought. Thank you Alan for working with us.

April 10, 2012

Glad to help with your minor issue and get the Buick running like a top. I look forward to assisting you or anyone you send my direction in the future. Alan :)

Love this dealership!

by from Marion, IA |

This was my second purchase from Cedar Rapids Toyota, and bought both vehicles from Terry Helgeson. I couldn't be happier with the vehicle and buying experience. Terry is very knowledgable with Toyotas, and has always been there if I've ever had any questions. You definitely get personalized service. I wouldn't buy my vehicle from anywhere but Cedar Rapids Toyota, and from Terry! :)

Love Camrys

by from Cedar Rapids IA |

This is my second Camry from CR Toyota and I loved both cars and the prices were right. Then the service and repair after buying is one of the best I have received in many years of buying from dealers in Cedar Rapids area.

MRS MUTTI

by from CEDAR RAPIDS IOWA |

cedar rapids toyota has the best service department!!!!