Cedar Rapids Toyota

Service 866-723-5414

Eastern Iowa's Favorite Toyota Dealer

Buying 2012 Toyota Highlander

by from Mount Vernon, IA |

Alan Makabi was outstanding. Didn't pressure me, worked with my schedule, made every effort to get me all the available incentives in order to get me a great price. In addition; excellent knowlege on all of the vehicle's options and equipment.

April 12, 2012

I'm glad you are enjoying your Highlander. Thanks again for your business. Alan

Out standing Customer Service A++++

by from Independence, IA |

My wife and I were shopping for a used vehicle and we purchased a 2003 Buick Lesabre. We could not be happier. We had some minor vehicle issues but that is to be expected with a used vehicle and we worked with our salesman and he was great and worked with us. He was professional, prompt and always got back to us. When we purchase a vehicle again or any friends or family are to purchase a vehicle I will recommend Cedar Rapids Toyota without a second thought. Thank you Alan for working with us.

April 10, 2012

Glad to help with your minor issue and get the Buick running like a top. I look forward to assisting you or anyone you send my direction in the future. Alan :)

Love this dealership!

by from Marion, IA |

This was my second purchase from Cedar Rapids Toyota, and bought both vehicles from Terry Helgeson. I couldn't be happier with the vehicle and buying experience. Terry is very knowledgable with Toyotas, and has always been there if I've ever had any questions. You definitely get personalized service. I wouldn't buy my vehicle from anywhere but Cedar Rapids Toyota, and from Terry! :)

Love Camrys

by from Cedar Rapids IA |

This is my second Camry from CR Toyota and I loved both cars and the prices were right. Then the service and repair after buying is one of the best I have received in many years of buying from dealers in Cedar Rapids area.

MRS MUTTI

by from CEDAR RAPIDS IOWA |

cedar rapids toyota has the best service department!!!!

A really great experience with Alan Makabi

by from Dubuque, ia. |

My husband and I were in the market for a new van to accomadate our growing family. We are expecting our third child this spring and the toyota sienna had the options we were looking for. Not only a high quality van, but one with many essential safety options. I first inquired about the van via email. Alan was quick to respond and to facilitate the purchase on our new vehicle. The entire process was extremely smooth as we worked with their staff, especially Alan. He made a large purchase an easy process. Enjoyed working with the staff!

March 27, 2012

Thank you for your business and thanks for allowing me to help you both with a reliable safe van for your expanding family. Congrats and I look forward to helping you in the future. Alan

Overall Great Dealship

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

I have bought 2 cars from CR Toyota. And after shopping at other local dealers, I got the best deal for the car and for my trade. The service dept is really great to work with, they are honest and affordable which goes a long way. Highly recommend.

April 17, 2012

I appreciate your repeat business.Alan

top notch in sales!

by from cedar rapids, ia |

I had a specific budget and was able to drive out in a brand new Camry remaining right at my budget. Simply amazed and 2 year maintainance plan so no out of pocket for two years!!

top notch in sales!

by from cedar rapids, ia |

Good Overall

by from Cedar Rapids, Ia |

Good service.Had a good time trying to get the car that I wanted. Prices were not as good as expected though.