Cedar Rapids Toyota

Service 866-723-5414

Eastern Iowa's Favorite Toyota Dealer

A really great experience with Alan Makabi

by from Dubuque, ia. |

My husband and I were in the market for a new van to accomadate our growing family. We are expecting our third child this spring and the toyota sienna had the options we were looking for. Not only a high quality van, but one with many essential safety options. I first inquired about the van via email. Alan was quick to respond and to facilitate the purchase on our new vehicle. The entire process was extremely smooth as we worked with their staff, especially Alan. He made a large purchase an easy process. Enjoyed working with the staff!

March 27, 2012

Thank you for your business and thanks for allowing me to help you both with a reliable safe van for your expanding family. Congrats and I look forward to helping you in the future. Alan

Overall Great Dealship

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

I have bought 2 cars from CR Toyota. And after shopping at other local dealers, I got the best deal for the car and for my trade. The service dept is really great to work with, they are honest and affordable which goes a long way. Highly recommend.

April 17, 2012

I appreciate your repeat business.Alan

top notch in sales!

by from cedar rapids, ia |

I had a specific budget and was able to drive out in a brand new Camry remaining right at my budget. Simply amazed and 2 year maintainance plan so no out of pocket for two years!!

top notch in sales!

by from cedar rapids, ia |

Good Overall

by from Cedar Rapids, Ia |

Good service.Had a good time trying to get the car that I wanted. Prices were not as good as expected though.

Professional Customer Service

by from Iowa City, Ia |

Very nice people from the start. internet sales from Alan Makabi was super, very informative,personable and easy to get to know, and follow up was excellent. Finance person Wendy Nelson made transaction fun as well. Very kind and caring. My wife and I enjoyed the buying exprieance at Cedar Rapids Toyota.

March 29, 2012

We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you for years to come..Alan

2012 Avalon Limited

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

Working with Alan Makabi was such a pleasure. Alan was very imformative and professional and made the buying experience hastle free.

March 29, 2012

Thank you for the kind words...Alan

Leasing a new Toyota Sienna

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

We went to the Toyota dealership to check on turning in our leased Toyota Sienna which we had had for almost 3 years. We were over on our miles and had a scratch on the front bumper. After talking with Terry Helgeson for about 2 hours, we walked out with a new leased 2012 Sienna, which we absolutely love. The ease in which he was able to get the deal made was amazing. My husband and I both agreed that in 38 years of marriage, this was the best car buying experience we had ever had. The dealership made us feel comfortable, everyone was helpful and friendly, and Terry was so easy to do business with. We will definitely keep our business with the Toyota dealership in Cedar Rapids, Iowa!

A family experience

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

The thing that impressed me most was the coordinated effort to ensure that we made an educated decision. We had our two girls with us. Knowing how difficult it is to actually keep coming back in the evenings, Terry and his group stayed well past closing to allow us the time to make our decision and walk away with our new van. We have been very pleased with the process and ease of leasing through Toyota.

GREAT eXPERIENCE

by from Cedar Rapids IA |

I have been a Toyota customer for several years and have been very pleased with my present Prius and previous Toyotas,ie.Camry & Rav 4. I have done business withTerry Helegeson for my last two Toyota's and he has been honest & forthright and I have never felt taken advantage of as a single older woman and have been pleased with my purchase and the product itself. Mary Salmon