Cedar Rapids Toyota

Service 866-723-5414

Eastern Iowa's Favorite Toyota Dealer

Great!

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

Terry Helgeson was a great salesperson - he listened to what I needed, gave me options, took the time with me that I needed, and was super low pressure. As long as I stick with Toyota, I'll stick with him.

Cr Toyota

by from Mount Vernon, IA |

See Terry H. He is very helpful and low pressure. Thx.

Camry purchase

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

We had a great experience purchasing our 2011 Camry at Cedar Rapids Toyota. Our interactions were professional and efficient. This was our 5th straight Toyota purchase.

March 13, 2012

Thanks again for making Toyota your manufacturer of choice. We appreciate your business and look forward to our continued relationship.

Terry H. very helpful

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

Thanks to Terry for his help in the purchase of our vehicles and arranging followup service.

March 13, 2012

Thanks again for your business. Terry.

Ask for Terry

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

Terry Helgeson did an outstanding job in purchasing both of our last vehicles. We'll definitely be back in the future!

March 13, 2012

I'm glad that I could be of service and look forward to helping you or anyone you would send out to see me in the future.

Go see Terry

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

My Family and I have now bought 6 cars from Terry H in the last 2 and 1/2 years from Terry and each time it has been a great experience. He has always found exactly what we have wanted and at a fair price with low pressure. Great after sale follow up and service as well all around great place to shop.

March 13, 2012

Thanks again for your continued patronage, I'm glad that you have had great experiences. I look forward to helping you in the future too.

Great people to work with, clean and inviting deal

by from Shellsburg, IA |

I have been to this dealership several times in the past few years. I looked to do a trade in myself for a new vehicle. I went with my son when he bought his new Tundra and then I went back again to buy my new Tacoma. The sales reps are knowledgable about their product and very customer oriented. The dealership is very clean and the vehicles are all organized so you can look at all of the same style in one area. I have also been to the service department for regular maintenance and find that they are very quick and efficient and the waiting area for customers has plenty of space with computers, drinks and snacks. Overall this is the best experience I have had purchasing a car either new or used over the last 20 years.

March 13, 2012

Christy Thanks again for yours and your son's business, I'm glad you are both loving your Toyota trucks. Terry.

New Car

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

Went to CR Toyota to purchase a new vehicle. We were able to get all of our questions answered and go through the purchasing process in a timely manner with no hassle. Very good experience.

March 13, 2012

That's Cedar Rapids Toyota's philosophy, not the high pressure, spend all day here run around with us. We try to leave that to the other guys. Thanks again for your business.

A Great Place to Buy a Toyota!

by from Manchester, IA |

We love our Camry and the buying experience so much that a few years later we bought a new Tacoma! Our salesperson, Terry, is direct, honest and has our needs in mind. The service department is efficient and timely and the waiting area is comfortable. It will soon be time for a new Camry and there is no doubt that we'll be making that purchase with Terry from Cedar Rapids Toyota!

March 13, 2012

Deb and Larry, Thanks again for your business. I look forward to showing you how the all new 2012 Camry is better than it has ever been too. Terry.

2012 Jetta GLI, Rav's and Highlanders

by from marion, ia |

These guys are great! I have referred a ton of family and friends to this family owned and operated business. Great people to work with.....can kick tires for a few weeks (or years) with no pressure to "BUY TODAY"........Great pricing, great service......ask for Terry, he'll treat you right.....John N (Mgr)is a "car guy" so that makes it enjoyable for me too.....we have bought or referred Camry's, Rav's, Highlander's, (almost a Sequoia a couple of times) and now a VW Jetta GLI. These guys looked under every rock to find this car for me and I REALLY appreciate it. Don't hesitate to buy a car here!!

March 13, 2012

Dave and Jess thanks again for the business and your referrals. Before long it will be time to get the girls cars too. It's great to work with cutomers like you that make this business so much fun to be a part of. Thank you, Terry.