Cedar Rapids Toyota

Service 866-723-5414 Service 866-723-5414

Eastern Iowa's Favorite Toyota Dealer

Always been pleased with CR Toyota/Volkswagen

by from Southeast, IA |

We have purchased 2 brand new and 2 "new to us" vehicles from CR Toyota. The most recent vehicle we purchased, we saw online and it was exactly what we have been searching for. We called Alan and asked for his opinion as we were 60 miles away and would only come up if it were actually worth our while. We got a great deal and will gladly come back to CR for any future vehicles. For us, CR Toyota is always the place to start; I think it says a lot about them, as they are also the dealership we buy from.

April 17, 2012

I truly appreciate your repeat business and confidence in me. I look forward to being your salesperson for years to come and assist anyone you send my direction. Thank you both again so much. Alan Makabi CRT/VW

Terry Helgeson super salesperson

by from Cedar Rapids |

Terry Helgeson is a wonderful person and sales person. His knowledge of the cars and ability to communicate the information to me was superb. There was never any pressure to purchase from him. I always felt comfortable asking any questions and also being able to come back weeks later to have him show me again how to do things. He has always taken the time to help me.

Ron Miller, purchaser

by from Cedar Rapids , Ia |

I and my family have had a great buying expericence with Cedar Rapids Toyota and Terry H. All the employees are friendly and very helpful. Would recommend to anyone I know.

Most Recent Experience was the best!

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

Friendly and incredibly helpful salesperson. Got what I was looking for. Will definitely go back.

persistent

by from Illinois |

Once I contacted the dealer, salesman was relentless in tracking me down until I made the buying decision. He delegated to another salesman for the test drive, Then when we agreed on a deal, I never saw the salesman again until he gave me the key as he passed through the dealership on his way to another customer. No delivery process, no after sale followup (until requesting a "5 star rating" on this survey). I have no complaints; just an average internet sales experience.

5 STAR CAR DEALERSHIP

by from Marion,IA |

My husband and I were oonstantly trying to find an all around great car dealership in the Cedar Rapids area. We finally found a place when we purchased our first Toyota. We were living in CA and moving back to Marion where we needed a van ASAP. So I purchased the Sienna over the phone and Terry did the rest. He had the van already to go when we arrived. After this, we have had great experiences with the service dept. as well. My kids actually get excited to go get an oil change. After all, where else can you get popcorn, Kathy's pies and cookies and Starbuck's hot cocoa for free? With all of these great services, we knew Toyota was the best place for us so we just purchased our second Toyota, a Camry, this past summer. We will always buy a Toyota from Cedar Rapids Toyota and Terry Helgeson.

Great!

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

Terry Helgeson was a great salesperson - he listened to what I needed, gave me options, took the time with me that I needed, and was super low pressure. As long as I stick with Toyota, I'll stick with him.

Cr Toyota

by from Mount Vernon, IA |

See Terry H. He is very helpful and low pressure. Thx.

Terry H. very helpful

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

Thanks to Terry for his help in the purchase of our vehicles and arranging followup service.

March 13, 2012

Thanks again for your business. Terry.

Ask for Terry

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

Terry Helgeson did an outstanding job in purchasing both of our last vehicles. We'll definitely be back in the future!

March 13, 2012

I'm glad that I could be of service and look forward to helping you or anyone you would send out to see me in the future.