Fairbanks Motors

3200 Victory Drive, Columbus, GA 31903

1 of 1 review

worst car lot ever

by from Albertville, Al |

We went to buy a car got run around fir 2 days came back had the jeep commander we were looking for well filled out all paper work for car and then he told us how much down do you have we paid 4000 dollars to put down then he said well good news we found a finance company that wants to finance you there name was west lake out of los angels so we said ok then went in to front office where they have three dogs and a sign beware of dogs sign up and the meanest old lady up front said yall are the first people we have done through west lake so when we left we got a temp tag and a receipt for down payment nothing more. Well we got a 2 week run around for them to put a radio in and service truck still no paper work well tag ran out and first payment was due so we mailed a check to west lake in los angels to address givin it was returned ststing wrong address. So before we can send it back off my wife calls about paper work after trying to get tag and them telling her that she doesnt have paper work so she calls and for 3 days they said wait you need to wsit and talk to trey lotmanager. Well I wwas out of town my wife went to hotel tco visit her mom while she is in our area and while in hotel they repo her jeep after telling the car lot that payment got sent back needed new address while asking about tag. Then they say since first payment is late west lake sold us yalls contract back with out warning or letter then repos her jeep want let us get it back even after knowing we called and said payment was sent back. Well my banker even called to get a copy of title and a written 10 day pay off on jeep and it took that hard headed woman 7 days to my banker he said that's shady and there trying to rip us off for the 4000 dollars down payment also when banker called first tiime and told him this wss there first and last time they use west lake there shady people and my banker said Iif we needed him to go to court he would. I wouldnt recommend anyone going here caust they will screw you and want make right on any promises they tell you like paper work fixing car if messad up.

(1-1 of 1 review)