Johnson Lexus of Durham

Used 866-547-2326
Service 866-467-9293

Elite of Lexus Award Winner

by from Cary, NC |

Excellent service. Very accommodating people. They spent time with us to understand what we need and found the proper lexus for us.

by from Durham, NC |

Wow, this was truly my best car purchase experience! Sales agent, Timothy Carnes, greeted me with a smile and addressed all of my concerns. I left with the car I wanted and felt great about my purchase. I would recommend this dealership to any and everyone.

April 30, 2015

Jo Ann, thank you so much for your business. We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience and would recommend Johnson Lexus of Durham. Thank you again!

by from Durham, NC |

I really felt that my Sales Agent (Timothy Carnes} took a personal interest in my needs and what I was looking for. I would recommend this dealership to any and everyone. All of the employees that I came in contact with were very professional and very accommodating.. Thanks for such a wonderful experience.

April 30, 2015

Ms. Bea, thank you for your business. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your buying experience at Johnson Lexus of Durham!

Customers are treated like family

by from Raleigh |

Wow, finally found a dealership where I walked away feeling fantastic about the car I bought. The discussion about the type of car that would fit my needs was sincere and honest. I had had a very bad experience someplace else but Johnson Lexus of Durham put my faith back that a car dealership can have pride and honesty. Jermey and Peter made sure everything went smoothly...from pricing to detailing. Thank you so much for quality in service and car! I am back to having a love for Lexus! Xoxo

April 30, 2015

Diane, thank you for your review! We're glad that we were able to help you find the perfect car for you. Thank you again for your business.

CT200 H Sport

by from Richmond, VA |

The entire process was easy and efficient. I would absolutely recommend Johnson Lexus of Durham. They even drove the car to me here in Richmond.

April 30, 2015

Thank you for your recommendation, Angela! We're glad that the trip from Richmond was worth it. Thank you again for your business.

Patrick Kelley is the Best!!

by from Morrisville,nc |

Great professional staff. Patrick Kelly and Ryan Truly worked with me. Everyone is very friendly and a great place for your car buying needs!!! Nice showroom !!!

Excellent Dealership,Friendly ,Honest Staff

by from Greensboro, N.C. |

This is a first class dealership with a very friendly staff. This was my first time; however the minute we stepped inside everyone made you feel welcome. These people are proud to represent Lexus with a helpful non pushy attitude. We worked with Jimmy Coleman and his sales manager Joe Bentley. These guys went the extra mile to make sure we were buying what fit our needs. I look forward to seeing Jimmy and Joe again. I will certainly recommend Johnson Lexus of Durham to all my friends.

Excellent Dealership

by from Chapel Hill, NC |

The people at this dealership are professional and committed to making the car search process and buying experience a mutually satisfying one. I have worked with Jimmy Coleman on several transactions and have developed a trust in his advice and his business acumen. I highly recommend Jimmy and the entire Johnson Lexus Durham team.

Tex's 2009 Lexus ES350

by from Kittrell, N C |

I have done business over the years with a lot of car dealers. This one stands out above all the rest. Fantastic facility, great staff, professional, not pushy, proud of their product and rightly so. I am very happy with my Lexus and the dealership

Best in Town

by from Apex NC |

In the market for a Lexus or great used car look no further ..love the team there no hassle approach service dept is great as well..