Bob Valenti Auto Mall

New 888-285-9931
Used 866-568-5545
Service 888-812-9337

Just Smile!

Great Dealer. Great people!!!

by from leominster |

I purchased a '03 Mustang GT from them. Great to deal with. Honest, and helpful. I wish they were closer (100 miles away). I would purchase from them again. I would send my daughter to get a car from them!!! Thanks again!! CB

Bought the car!

by from Willaimsburg, VA |

After looking for a car for over a month in our home state of Virginia, we visited relatives in CT. Found Valenti on Car.com. Took a ride to see the car. Everyone was professional and showed respect for my opinion and questions during the test drive. After thinking about the car for a few hours, I called and was connected with Rob Valenti. After a brief negotiation, I bought the car. Great dealership and outstanding customer service.

A Unexpected Purchase

by from Windham, CT |

My truck was totalled during a severe storm this summer. I searched cars.com for a month looking to replace what I had, and came across a vehicle listing. The salesman was kind and very polite,and understood my need for a vehicle. But unfortunately the general manager didn't want to deal for a lower price. This vehicle had been on their lot since Feb. 2012. After much discussion with the salesman, they did agree to lower the price, but very slightly.

Go home and check on competative prices

by from new london county ct |

AFTER you are given a price for the car you want at this dealersip, never make a decision until you go home for a day or week and check on competative prices at other dealerships, or you could end up spending an extra $3000.