Bob Valenti Auto Mall

Service 888-812-9337 Service 888-812-9337

Just Smile!

TOM SMITH SET A NEW STANDARD

by from Westerlly, RI |

We wanted to trade in our Hyundai for a Jeep, but kept putting it off, dreading having to "make a deal". We needn't have worried. Tom Smith walked out of the showroom door and something about him made us feel comfortable. Throughout the process, we were never pressured or rushed nor did he use any of the familiar pitches. He kept us focused on our needs to help us make our decision. As a result of Tom's expertise and mannerism, we now drive a Jeep Compass. He set a new standard for sales representatives. Thanks again Tom!

chevy captiva

by from charlestown ri |

Edgar and Nancy did an awesome job helping me purchase my car. I was never lied to and they worked together to get me the best deal on the vehicle and financing. absolutley recommend them to anyone. Thank you so much !!!!

great!

by from Groton, CT |

Edgar Roman was a pleasure to work and extremely knowledgeable!

New Chevy Fan

by from Mystic, CT |

I was shopping for a new truck. Bob Valenti was my fifth or sixth dealership because of the 25 min drive. I was approached by Dick, a relaxed non-preassuring sales rep, who made my new truck buying experience enjoyable. After having dealt with a handful of wheeling and dealing fast talking sales rep from previous dealerships, Dick's welcoming personality and Chevy knowledge relieved my stress of shopping an unknown territory for a full size truck. He had set a comfortable pace and reassuringly guided me to make the best purchase option that suits my lifestyle and needs. Two thumbs up for Dick and the Bob Valenti Chevrolet staff.

Top Shelf from Jason Crandall to Paul Prendimano!

by from Quaker Hill, Connecticut |

Every aspect of the process went very smoothly and was very professional. Thanks to Paul for the referral.

2015 Chevy, Impala

by from Plainfield, Ct |

Our experience with this Dealership was very good. Our Salesman Thomas was very helpful and made us feel comfortable. When we are ready to buy another vehicle we will not hesitate to go back to Valenti.

A Great Experience

by from Wallingford CT |

Our family has been dealing with the Valenti's in Wallingford since 1956. We were shopping for a 2016 Jeep Cherokee I had first talked to Eric Goodwin on the phone and we set-up a date to come down to Mystic. He hooked us up with salesman Boof Bonser. What a great guy Boof is no games, straight forward and didn't force anything on us. Eric was also very honest and great to deal with. When it got to talking to the business manager Sam was also not pushy and he got us a great rate on a loan! I highly recommend shopping and buying from Valenti Jeep in Mystic it was a pleasure dealing with these guys!

owners of '15 Jeep Grand Ch.

by from Pawcatuck, CT |

Jason Crandall was a very knowledgeable and friendly sales person. We enjoyed the test drive and learning about all the new features of our jeep. We are so happy with our safe and zippy SUV !

great experience

by from mystic ct |

This is my review regarding my experience with Valenti. In the beginning there were some rough patches, however after speaking with the right people in the right places I was able to get my issues addressed. I received a phone call personally from Mr. Valenti and he was able to fully address all of my issues and concerns. My sales person Mr Tom Smith was a great sales person and made sure that all of my questions were answered and helped me to the best of his ability. Nancy the business manager was able to get me approved for the vehicle that I wanted and I LOVE it without a doubt. All in all there were a few speed bumps but these speed bumps were resolved and addressed as needed. I would recommend this dealership and will be purchasing my next vehicle from them in a couple of years. Thank you for all your hard work and effort at making sure my vehicle was taken care of and sending me home In the vehicle that I wanted and like. Valenti is a dealership that cares and will help you if they can. They should be your number one stop for purchasing a new vehicle or used vehicle.

jeep grand cherokee