277 Anthony Wayne Trl, Waterville, OH 43566

Used 877-891-5098

"Great deals and good people at Anthony Wayne Auto Sales"

Very easy to deal with car dealership.

by from Toledo, OH |

We had a very pleasant buying experience with Anthony Wayne Auto Sales. There was no pressure like the "big car dealers". And Pete went above and beyond helping us arrange financing. The Jeep was in excellent condition when we picked it up and was very pleased with the "closing" paperwork. We would indeed look to Anthony Wayne Auto Sales should the need arise in the future. Would also highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good, clean used car.

by from Waterville, Ohio |

Neither of the two Dealers were anxious to give me information and did not seem to want to deal with me. I was not handed a business card or any form of getting back to them or was asked my information so they could get back with me. And when I told the first man I dealt with I was interested in coming back the next day to possibly buy, he said he would not be in but someone else could help me and did not seem to want my business. I did all the heavy lifting when I bought the car. They didn't want to budge at all or make things convenient. Not very friendly or energetic about their work. On the plus side, they cleaned up the car very nicely. It looked like brand new and I found nothing needed to be repaired on it.

Anthony Wayne Auto Sales responded to this review

May 2, 2015

We are very sorry you feel that way. In the end you did get a vehicle that was "like brand new" at a wholesale price. We were very upfront about our firm price on this vehicle as it was marked down to our wholesale cost, and provided all that was asked of us except for a discount. I honestly feel we are getting a bad review only because we couldn't budge on the price. Thanks for buying local!

What they said isn't what they did!

by from Brighton, mi |

Buyer Beware!!!! We found a van that Anthony Wayne used cars had listed on autotrader. We drove from Michigan to Ohio to check the van out. Later that same day we called to arrange the purchase of it with the sale person. We gave him all our information and a sales order was sent to us, arrangements were made to return to take deliver of the van and the sales person said a cashiers check was an acceptable payment option. A few days later, the day we agreed to pick the van up I received a call from the salesman while I was driving back down to Ohio saying the owner sold the van for full price . When I asked how and why, he said that s the way it goes in the car business because there was no deposit taken . If this was the case the salesman should have never taken my information, filled out and sent me the sales order and also arrange a pick up time with me for the Van. There was no confusion, a deal was made between us! The bottom line is they sold the vehicle to a higher paying customer with no regards to the arrangements/deal that they made with me. No deposit was ever requested. Anthony Wayne used cars obviously chose profit over commitment on this deal, I guess that s all that matters to the owner there!!!!

Anthony Wayne Auto Sales responded to this review

August 26, 2014

Jerrad, sorry for any misunderstanding. Please contact us with any concerns regarding this matter and we would be glad to work something out.

Great assistance with auto loan

by from Montpelier, Ohio |

Originally spoke with Scott about the 2012 Passat. however Saturday was his day off when we arrived at the dealership. The Passat was running and waiting for us, the owners son Pete greeted us with a smile and told us to enjoy our test drive. I had already secured financing with another lender, but Fred suggested that he might be able to secure a better rate for me. As he did, thru Chase Bank. My wife and I are so happy that we chose to visit Anthony Wayne Motors first. Joseph and Patricia Hinton.