Anthony Wayne Auto Sales

Anthony Wayne Auto Sales

277 Anthony Wayne Trl, Waterville, OH 43566

Used 877-891-5098

"Great deals and good people at Anthony Wayne Auto Sales"

What they said isn't what they did!

by from Brighton, mi |

Buyer Beware!!!! We found a van that Anthony Wayne used cars had listed on autotrader. We drove from Michigan to Ohio to check the van out. Later that same day we called to arrange the purchase of it with the sale person. We gave him all our information and a sales order was sent to us, arrangements were made to return to take deliver of the van and the sales person said a cashiers check was an acceptable payment option. A few days later, the day we agreed to pick the van up I received a call from the salesman while I was driving back down to Ohio saying the owner sold the van for full price . When I asked how and why, he said that s the way it goes in the car business because there was no deposit taken . If this was the case the salesman should have never taken my information, filled out and sent me the sales order and also arrange a pick up time with me for the Van. There was no confusion, a deal was made between us! The bottom line is they sold the vehicle to a higher paying customer with no regards to the arrangements/deal that they made with me. No deposit was ever requested. Anthony Wayne used cars obviously chose profit over commitment on this deal, I guess that s all that matters to the owner there!!!!

Great assistance with auto loan

by from Montpelier, Ohio |

Originally spoke with Scott about the 2012 Passat. however Saturday was his day off when we arrived at the dealership. The Passat was running and waiting for us, the owners son Pete greeted us with a smile and told us to enjoy our test drive. I had already secured financing with another lender, but Fred suggested that he might be able to secure a better rate for me. As he did, thru Chase Bank. My wife and I are so happy that we chose to visit Anthony Wayne Motors first. Joseph and Patricia Hinton.