Randy Kuehl Honda

4425 Center Point Rd NE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402

Used 319-393-5700

Worst car buying experience ever!

by from Cedar Rapids, Iowa |

When We first arrived our first impression was that the staff were helpful but slightly overbearing. My fiancÚ and I agreed to purchase the vehicle. They told me that I would have to take "negative equity" for my car on the trade in. They also told me that my transmission was slipping and needed to be fixed. It seemed to surprise them when I told them I had a new factory transmission put in not even 20,000 miles prior. Since this was not a good idea we decided to purchase the car but try to sell my car independently. We discussed the price includding the tax, title, license, and documents fee and came to an agreement. Once everything was in verbal agreement my fiancÚ left to go to work an hour away leaving me to complete the papers. Once I looked at the purchase agreement I noticed an additional charge of $860 dollars. I asked about the charge and they explained this to me as being the fees that everyone has to pay. After my fiancÚ left, they began to talk to me with a different tone and were very condescending. When I discussed that it was a miscommunication and I would be willing to split this charge with them they informed me they could not budge. I told them I would get my finances in order and come back. At this time the staff member became angry and told me "he could just have the money taken out of his paycheck" and walked off. At this point my fiancÚ called into work and drove back the hour to pick me up. Since I did not have a car, the salesman followed me outside while I was crying yelling my name across the parking lot. He also called and texted me trying to get me to come back saying they could split the difference. After this, we took my car to another dealership that could not find anything wrong with my car and offered $1500 above what I owed and what they told me my car was worth considerably more than I was offered here. Once they realized my fiancÚ was experienced with cars they were helpful until the moment he left! I would not recommend this dealership to anyone! Not only do they not have great deals but the staff were rude and inappropriate!

not this dealer

by from cedar rapids,IA |

We bought Honda used car from them and very next day we noticed many hidden problems. We contacted them on the same day but now they are saying that it?s our responsibility and they can?t do anything. It?s really very frustrating to get such response from reputed dealers.

Great selection of used Civics!

by from Tremont, IL |

Coming from out-of-state, we found a wider selection of Civics than we had imagined and ended up purchasing a 2011 Civic with 8,800 miles. Jeff, our salesperson, was friendly, kind, and not high-pressure which we deeply appreciated. We would recommend this dealership to anyone who would like to purchase a Honda!

Great selection of used Civics!

by from Tremont, IL |

New Honda Fit

by from Cedar Falls, IA |

I was looking for a 2012 Honda Fit. Our local dealer didn't have the color we were looking for, so we started making calls. Chanin had the car we were looking for and came closest to the price we were aiming for. He was very friendly, helpful, and professional. The whole experience with Randy Kuehl Honda was a positive one.

by from Anamosa Ia |

At this time I haven't bought yet, but when I do I will be more an likely to buy from this dealer ship. Andy was very friendly and helpful.

Avoid this service department

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

They charge you $102 just for walking through the door. The service advisor who helped me was very rude and actually yelled at me when I questioned the charges.

Never go here for service !

by from Cedar Rapids,Ia |

They damaged my car when I took it in for service and refused to do anything to correct it. They overcharge and only back a new car sales not their service. I will never do business with them again nor advise anyone to take their car to them.

Honda Accord

by from Cedar Rapids, ia. |

Looking for a used Accord at a good price. Nice folks, pretty high prices. Limited choices.

Randy Kuehl made it easy

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

I had options buying a new Honda Accord. Randy Kuehl not only worked with me to get the best deal, I felt great about buying a new car from their straight forward sales staff. The whole process was friendly and easy. I'll definitely go back when it's time for my next car.