Specialty Auto Sales

(5.0) 5.0 1 Reviews

553 Highway 46 S, Dickson, TN 37055

1 of 1 review

STILL HAVE THE DROP TOP CAMARO SINE -2000!!

by from CHATTANOOGA,TN. |

I BOUGHT MY -30 YEAR ANNIVERSARY EDITION BLACK CONVERTIBLE CAMARO FROM HERE IN -2000. AWESOME BEAUTIFUL CAR & STILL IS WITH STILL NOT EVEN 88,000 ORIGINAL MILES ON IT. I SURPRISED MY SON WITH THE TITLE TO MY CAMARO LAST JUNE FOR HIS -28th BIRTHDAY & I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT HUGE HUG & SHOCK ON HIS FACE WHEN HE OPENED THAT ENVELOPE @ MIDNIGHT & HE WAS SO HAPPY!!! MADE ME FEEL WONDERFUL IN MY HEART TO SEE HIM SO EXCITED THAT I "PASSED DOWN" MY PRECIOUS CAMARO I HAVE HAD FOR OVER -12 YEARS FROM SPECIALTY AUTO IN DICKSON, TN. & DROVE FROM CHATTANOOGA, TN. TO FIND THAT PERFECT CAR THAT CALLED MY NAME OUT VERY LOUD & THEY HAD IT!! :-)) THAT CAMARO WILL NEVER LEAVE MY FAMILY EVER & I WOULD NO DOUBT BUY OR RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE!! THEY ARE AMAZING & SO HELPFUL EVERY STEP OF THE WAY & ASLO VERY FAST GETTING YOU FINANCED TOO. I TEST DROVE IT ON A SATURDAY WITH THE TOP DOWN OF COARSE & WENT BACK TO PICK MY BEAUTIFUL CAMARO UP ON THAT MONDAY.... WHAT A FABULOUS DAY THAT WAS FOR ME & IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT TOO -12 & HALF YEARS AGO & IS NOW MY SONS BABY ;0) THANK YOU ALL @ SPECIALTY AUTO'S FOR AN AMAZINGLY PERFECT CAR THAT I WAS ABLE TO PASS ON TO MY SON ON HIS BIRTHDAY TOO!!! YOU GUYS ARE WONDERFUL!!