Lexus of Merrillville

New 888-816-0043 New 888-816-0043
Used 888-283-5391 Used 888-283-5391
Service 877-581-8962 Service 877-581-8962

by from Merrillville, IN |

I had the pleasure of working Marc Lovejoy when I came to look at a used car. He made the experience an enjoyable one. He was very knowledgeable and answered all my concerns. He serves his customers with excellence. Completed paperwork with Willie Haddad. Mr. Haddad was professional and personable.

No one ever contacted me.

by from Chicago il |

No one ever contacted me from the dealership. Terrible system or customer service. One of the two, maybe both.

Outstanding Dealership

by from Munster, Indiana |

I have had experiences with other dealerships in northwest Indiana and I have had only positive experiences at Lexus of Merrillville. The sales staff went the extra mile to help with the purchase of a RX 350. The service department provides truly "First Class" service and makes every effort to meet my needs. The facilities are exceptional. I would highly recommend buying your next car from Lexus of Merrillville.

Poor Customer Service

by from St. John, IN |

When I arrived at the dealership the salesman I had communicated with by email pawned me off to another salesman. The other salesman then gave me the keys to the used car I inquired about and said it was parked in the back row in the back lot. It was raining that day and when I got in the car I could not start it so I then walked back into the dealership and was told by a third salesman that there was a button on the dash to start the vehicle but he made no attempt to get out from behind his desk. I went back to the car, it's still raining, and did not find a button to start the vehicle. At that time a young man who appeared to be from the service department walked by and I asked him to help. He got in the car and couldn't find out how to start it. I then walked back in the showroom and the second salesman walked back out to the car with me and he couldn't start the car!!! He walked back into the showroom and then came back to the car where I was still sitting and said "forget this car, two other salesmen said it's not worth it"!!!! Are you kidding me? After all that time? The salesmen sitting in their office didn't have the courtesy to help in this matter but rather sat in their office eating Xmas candy and carrying on small talk. I will never do business with this dealership and certainly will not recommend them to friends.

Mr Andrew Johnson

by from Merrillville,Indiana |

I brought my car here to redeem a goodwill voucher provided by corporate. I made an appointment to have work completed but when I brought my car in I was advised it could not be done as the master technician was not in. So here I am questioning why am I even here? I could have been at home and we could've scheduled this for a time where there would be someone to complete the job. Two days later and we're trying this again, now the service manager Todd who obviously does not know the warranty information dismissively advises me that I cannot redeem my corporate voucher because it has been more than 30 says. The nonchalantly and rather rudely tells me that the $3000 worth of work is no longer going to be covered by the company because I did not redeem my Goodwil in the timeframe needed. After our exchange I contacted at Lexus corporate and got to the bottom of the issue. There is no warranty deadline, and Todd is wrong and his mistake/misunderstanding could have cost me over 3000.00! needless to say I'm not happy. Mistakes are made and misunderstandings happen frequently but the bar I find unacceptable is the demeanor and the attitude that I was given when trying to rectify the problem. Lexus considered a luxury brand it is not one I would imagine wishes to inconvenience and frustrate customers by not making any effort to correct the problem.

Classy personnel, fair, honest and dedicated

by from Chesterton, Indiana |

I've dealt with LOM for years buying several cars. Not only is the dealership second to none in customer service at all levels of their organization the people involved go out of their way to make every experience meaningful. This dealership represents the best example of what the car buying process should be like. For me, as long as I purchase a Lexus, this is where it will happen.

New Car shopping

by from Carmel, Indiana |

Our experience was excellent when getting our new Rx350. Ric Cov was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Our only disappointment is with the manufacturer's design in the automatic starter. It was a WASTE of money! You have to be at the car to start it which defeats the purpose. We WOULD HIGHLY recommend this dealership, finance staff, and Ric Coven.

Typical used car salesman and dealership

by from Hometown, USA |

Safety inspection was a joke, car was knowingly sold needing thousands of dollars of work. Of course the warranty didn't cover the needed repairs. Beware of overcharges on title fees. They refused to stand behind the car and was told we got a good enough deal on it. Yeah some deal! Stay away.

Great Car and Great Sales and Finance Team!

by from Stevensville, MI |

A couple of weeks I went to go get an oil change at the Infiniti dealership that was near the Lexus of Merrillville. I had been in an Infiniti IPL Coupe for about two years. I knew my next car had to be a sedan since my daughter is getting taller and a coupe is not cutting it. As I was driving home I decided to drive in and check out the vehicles they had on the floor. Mind you, I was in an Infiniti Lease that was scheduled to end the following summer. When I got to the dealership I was able to walk the floor without feeling pressured. I spotted one of the new Lexus GS350 F-Sports. Bill Parish was one of the sales consultants working the floor. I told him that I was just looking since I was still in a lease. Even with that, Bill took the time to answer all of my questions. I was surprised to have someone take the time to answer my questions on a Saturday afternoon when I clearly stated I had a year left on a lease! Bill then asked if I wanted to take the car out for a test drive. We took the test drive and when we got back he asked that he could run some numbers to see if he could present me with an offer that would get me out of my lease early. Instead of making me wait around that evening, he said he can take down all of my information and would call me on Monday. Again, I was happy not to feel pressured to stay and do the whole back and forth. I received a call on Monday as promised. Bill presented me with the offer they could give me to move out of my lease. We communicated back and forth that day over text and phone calls. By the end of the day Monday, Bill and I came to an agreement. I told him that I would have a short window to pick up the vehicle on Tuesday since I had my daughter's softball game that evening. Bill did a great job of coordinating everything from his team. I was there less than 2 hours. In that time Bill and John Desmet, in the Finance Department, worked out all of the paperwork details and I had Rick Coven, in the Tech Side, walk me through some of the neat features on the vehicle. Being able to get everything done so quickly allowed me to drive home in a new Lexus and surprise my daughter. She is in love with the new GS! I was on my third Infiniti and was looking to stick with Infiniti for a fourth vehicle. The great work by Bill and the Lexus of Merrillville team made moving into the Lexus family easy! The car was a big drive as well! I live over an hour drive to this dealership, with many other Lexus dealerships closer. I will recommend the Lexus of Merrillville location and team to all of my friends and family. Thanks Lexus of Merrillville Team, especially Bill Parish!

Great Buying Experien!

by from Twinsburg, OH |

I had an wsome buing eperience with this dealership from the first timethatI called in to check in on an SUV that I saw on the internet contining throughout the entire buying process and post sales follow-up.