Clemons Inc. of Ottumwa

(2.5) 6 Reviews

2839 N Court St, Ottumwa, IA 52501

Very Satisfied

by from Marshalltown,IA |

I called the salesman and had him look the car over for me,He checked everything that i asked him to.He knew it was a 2 hour drive for me.When we got there to look at the car it was everything he said it was. We bought the car and was very pleased with the dealership.

Clemons Inc. of Ottumwa responded to this review

January 28, 2014

Thank you for your business Markc. We strive to provide each of our customers with a great, no hassle experience. Thank you for making the drive! We look forward to helping you in the future.

Very poor customer service.

by from Iowa City, Iowa |

I asked about 2 cars on an email 2 weeks ago and never got a reply. I feel that is unprofessional and the worse customer service somebody can provide.

No response

by from DesMoines,IA |

Emailed them 3 times wanting info on a truck and still no reply. They also can't even take 5 minutes to post a pic of the truck so we can actually see it.

The Broke my Windshield

by from Oskloosa, Iowa |

The broke my windshield while they where repairing my moonroof. It took them 14 days to fix my truck, and they damaged my truck while repairs where going on. The had to remove the seats and broke the covers to the seats, I had greasy finger prints on my headliner that they had to remove and replace, they broke the tab on the shade cover of my moon roof, where the driver side switches are to adjust the seat they broke the plastic that holds it to my seat, the chrome inserts for my chrome inserts for my cup holder the gouged it three time and put a gouge in my wood center console, and yet they say they didnt do nothing wrong to my truck. I have never had such poor service from a ford dealer like this before. It shows their lack of respect for other peoples property or maybe they just dont care about the service. Yes I do work out of town and choose this dealership to work on my truck but "DRIVER BEWARE" dont take you vehicle there for service. You may not like the way it comes back to you. I personally will tell everyone that if they ever need service work to never take it to Clemons Ford in Ottumwa.

Great place to buy a car and get an oil change!

by from Oskaloosa, IA |

I'm not sure why the other reviews were negative because I've had nothing but positive experiences with Clemons. I service my vehicle there regularly and there service department is top notch. I purchased my 2008 Prius from them a few years ago and am currently looking to purchase a SUV for my wife. I have found the Sales Department to be very helpful and up front about things... not like some places you go to where it seems they only care about getting the sale. I'm not one to make quick decisions on buying a car and these guys don't push at all. They listen and help you find a car in your budget!!! 5 stars for this dealership from me!

Should have believed the other review

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

Read the other review of the dealer and thought, just an isolated case. It wasn't. I contacted the dealer, got pictures, asked about condition of the car and made plan to drive from Cedar Rapids to Ottumwa. When I got there the car was in much worse shape than described or shown in the pictures. I didn't even make contact with Joe the saleman that I coresponded with. Very disappointing and a waste of a day for me when I could have been looking elsewhere for a vehicle that wasn't a rusted out wreck. Trust is what I look for when I buy, I won't be back.