Hudson Brothers

4779 Sunset Blvd, Lexington, SC 29072

Used 888-826-9281 Used888-826-9281

We make it happen

Very clean car, low miles great price

by from Irmo, SC |

My wife is a very picky shopper. We went to five other dealers and did a lot of internet searching before she came here and found the right car at the right price. The service was great and I appreciated that they didn't tack on fees during the closing.

OUTSTANDING!

by from Lexington, SC |

I was looking for a truck so without hesitation I stopped by and talked with Daryl and Chuck. When I figured out what I wanted I told them to find me a nice looking one for a good price. Daryl called back two days later and said he found it. When I picked it up it was in excellent condition with low mileage and he had "detailed" it for the USC game with flags, sticker, Carolina plate and even the Gamecock station on the radio! I highly recommend Hudson Brothers for all previously owned cars and trucks in quality condition and also their truck accessary service.

No Worry/No Stress!

by from Lexington, SC |

It was time to replace my vehicle and I dreaded the used car shopping process. However, the sales staff at Hudson Brothers immediately dispelled my anxiety. They were friendly, warm, and obliging. Their inventory was impeccable and well-presented. The Infiniti G37 that I eventually purchased was pristine and fully dealer-serviced and prepped. They showed me the complete Carfax and demonstrated all features. From the test drive to the trade-in negotiation to the final paperwork, the whole experience was the opposite of what I had expected! These are great guys who treat each customer as a friend and I would highly recommend them.

Excellent buying experience

by from Lexington, SC |

My son just happened upon the vehicle he was seeking at Hudson Brothers, decided to stop in and check it out, and was extremely pleased with how he was treated along with the overall quality and appearance of the vehicle. The buying experience was easy and very accommodating. It was like buying from a friend. I would definitely consider purchasing from Hudson Brothers in Lexington, SC again!

Excellent service

by from West Columbia,SC |

Highly recommend Hudson Brothers. After leaving a big name dealership frustrated beyond belief, we walked in and immediately felt right at home. They were honest, easy to work with and fast. We were out of there in no time with a great truck. They made the deal work for what we needed. Highly recommended.

HAPPY CUSTOMRS

by from Fort Lawn, SC |

We have been looking for a quality pre-owned Ford F350 Dually for some time now and had just about given up hope after making several long trips out of town to look at dealer's inventory. We happened to stumble on the Hudson Brothers listing the other evening and called very close to closing time. We were given Darryl Hudson's personal number and not only did he answer after hours, but called back 4 times to verify information on the truck . Since this dealership was still an hour from us, we made arrangements to come see the truck the following afternnon. We stressed that we had been dissapointed in the past and didn't want to make the trip i the truck was not as promised. We were assured it was nice and when we got there, it ws even NICER than Darryl described. Darryl, Chuck and their dad, John are 3 of the most honest, forthright and moral people we have ever dealt with in the car business. The next time we have the need for a pre-owned vehicle , the decision will be easy--Hudson Brothers Motor Sales will be our only phone call!

Great experience! Good people!

by from Mooresville, NC |

Fine family that took the "game" out of purchasing a car. Up front, truthful, best price...couldn't be happier. Chuck even paid for a second key which he didnt have to do. Recommend highly and look forward going back to him for our next car purchase. Great experience!

Excellent service, no hassle negotiations

by from Hartsville, SC |

I discovered this dealership when searching online for a particular car. From the first time I called, Darrell Hudson and his entire staff were professional, friendly, and straightforward. Once I decided to buy the car, negotiations were quick and to the point. I have nothing but good things to say about Darrell Hudson and Hudson Brothers.

A truly like-new used car!

by from Lexington, SC |

I had been wanting a car like this GMC Terrain for quite a while. I had shopped NEW Terrains, but was hesitant to pay the price for the very well-equipped NEW car that I wanted. I saw this 2012 model on Hudson Brothers lot and just had to stop and check it out. It was fantastic, with very low mileage, remaining factory warranty, all the bells and whistles that I wanted and their price was RIGHT! I felt right at home as soon as I stepped on the lot. Everyone (Danny, Chuck, Darrell) was very courteous, helpful,and knowledgeable. This car looked and performed just like a NEW one, but I thought this might just be too good to be true. I didn't buy right then and went home to do some more 'comparing'. It didn't take long to determine that this was the deal I couldn't turn down. I've had this car now for over a month and I'm still impressed with the car as well as the Hudson Brothers dealership. I say check them out. They are as awsome as their vehicles.

Great Deal at a Great Price !

by from Beaufort, SC |

I waited several months to write this review so I could give an honest assessment of what I think was a good deal or not. After much research on several deals this was a truck I wanted to see. We drove from a couple hours away to look and test drive it, but did not buy right away. Many comparisons later and we knew it was the truck we wanted. I showed my deal to many folks and ALL agree i got a great deal at a great price. Besides the great deal, I would like to thank Darrell and Chuck for their honesty, hassle-free, and easy truck buying experience. We are thankful our time and trip were not wasted and would HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking for a Great Deal at a Great price!