Bill Fitts Auto Sales

8421 Stagecoach Rd, Little Rock, AR 72210

Used 877-394-3094

Love the dogs!

by from Arkansas |

Fast courteous service. VERY helpful. Most pleasant car buying experience ever! Love the dogs! Great friendly atmosphere.

Will NEVER buy from Bill Fitts Auto EVER again.

by from Little Rock, AR |

I bought a car from them 3 years ago, it's been the worse purchase I've ever made. For 6 months I poured money into this car. The owners and people that work there are the worse. I payed more then my payment every month, also paid it off early and I still owed more because of made up late fees. I called Ms. Fitts and she never could answer any question, she would just said I fixed it. I asked for a running balance Mr. Fitts, then said what is that, what do you mean. For all of this to say I still don't have the running balance or my title. It's been 2 months. So stay clear of this company, please never pay more then your payment or they will fine a way to keep it and not apply to your acct. BEWARE of Bill Fitts Auto!!!

Bill Fitts Auto Sales responded to this review

March 25, 2014

At Bill Fitts Auto, we strive to make each customer feel like part of our family. We are very sorry that you have had an unpleasant experience at our dealership. It is always our intent to keep customers well informed of late fees and our policies pertaining to such charges. If you still have questions regarding your account, we are more than happy to address these issues with you in more detail.

Customer for 13 years

by from Little Rock, AR |

I have always had great service with Fitts Auto. I have been a customer of theirs for over 13 years. With every car I have purchased, I have had great advice and a great outcome with each. Friendly service and a great friend. Thank you Fitts Auto and thank you Jennifer for always being there when I need you.

Great experience

by from Arkansas |

I would highly recommend Fitts Auto to anyone I know. Jennifer and the whole staff have been great! I plan on doing business with you for a long time.

Best place to buy

by from Little Rock |

Simply the best place to buy. Best people. I've gotten my last 2 cars here, and I will be back!!

Treated with Respect

by from Little Rock |

Always treated with respect. I always send friends and family your way when looking for a car. Really appreciate Mark.

Quality Service

by from Little Rock, AR |

I have never received better quality service than at Bill Fitts Auto. My entire family purchases vehicles here (including extended family). I refer all my friends to Bill Fitts. Thank you for all you do and showing how much you care about your customers each and every time.

CJ 5 search

by from Blytheville,Ar. |

Returned e-mail inquiry into CJ 5 they had and acccepted my trade no hassles. Had me in and out in just a couple of hours.