Delano Family Motors

600 1ST AVE, Delano, CA 93215

Great place to buy a new vehicle and great service

by from Bakersfield ca |

The service staff is very professional and treated me like family.we are so Happy with our GMC Yukon the family loves it.we love the service department they always treat us with great respect and are attentive to our concerns Thank you Delano Chevrolet ¿

If you want a deal, go to Delano Chevrolet

by from Delano, CA |

Couldn't ask for more better service. I got a deal that no one could of offered. I was attended with much respect and attentiveness.

April 3, 2016

We appreciate your input, Jose. Glad to hear that you are consistently impressed with the service we offer here at Delano Chevrolet Buick GMC. If there is anything more we can do for you please come back and see us any time! Take care! Sincerely, Tony Macias | tony.macias@delanochevrolet.com 661-725-3272

Terrific Service and Great Experience!

by from DELANO, CA. |

Terrific Service and Great Experience! Delano Chevy Buick GMC (Family Motors) is always being Super good in customer service attitude in all departments from this Special Delano Dealership. They really focus in their pledge "For the People" meaning that they all put the customers first, before everything else as their only mission is to change the world by helping people get the car they want and deserve but once you get it they also commit to the highest standards of customer service oriented in all aspects including top priority in their Service Department. You guys deserve not 5 stars but 10! Great customer service relationship means great reviews like this. I have being recommending Delano Chevrolet with everyone I know and will still do it as every time you service my vehicle you do it with such great attitude and courtesy far beyond expectations. Thanks so much for being there for me from the beginning (buying and maintaining my vehicle) until now. Sincerely, Enrique Tovar from Delano, Ca

Great service and very clean inside

by from Delano CA |

The service that day was faster than other times it was done at time I expected it to be and I appreciate the free wash

by from Pixley Ca |

Everything was good other than i had to wait for my car almost a week. So i had to get a rental

February 22, 2016

We would like to thank you for sharing this review, Raymond. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. We will be sharing your comments with our team and we encourage you to contact us if you would like to further discuss your visit. Sincerely, Claudia Diaz ¿ Customer Relations Manager claudia@delanochevrolet.com 661-725-3272

by from Delano California |

I had a great experience at the dealership. The salesman was a gentleman and very knowledgable about the vehicle. The car fits my needs perfectly.

February 22, 2016

Paula, thank you very much for taking your time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear about your great experience at Delano Chevrolet Buick GMC! If there is anything else we can do for you just give us a call! Sincerely, Claudia Diaz ¿ Customer Relations Manager claudia@delanochevrolet.com 661-725-3272

Great Customer Service

by from Delano, ca |

My experience at Delano GMC was excellent. Jay, our sales consultant, help me in every way he can. He went out his ways to get me a new car. I would definitely recommend him to anyone that's looking for a car.

February 22, 2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Diego! We work hard to make sure our guests have an awesome experience. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to working with you again down the road. Sincerely, Claudia Diaz ¿ Customer Relations Manager claudia@delanochevrolet.com 661-725-3272

Great dealer very well managed

by from Delano California |

Great place to buy cars and the service is awesome. They make it easy to buy a care great experience

by from Delano, CA |

Great service with great individuals that maintain my vehicle clean through out my visit. And the time has exceeded my expectations

December 31, 2015

We sincerely appreciate your feedback, Antonio. Each employee is a valued member of the Delano Chevrolet team and we all strive to provide great service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again! Best, Claudia Diaz ¿ Customer Relations Manager claudia@delanochevrolet.com 661-725-3272

my visit with delano family motors

by from delano, ca. |

friendly employees..gave me a ride home and picked me up when my car was ready...my only suggestion on that would be to give an estimate on how long it will be to get picked up..i waited outside my house for over 30 minutes...the drivers were nice...another suggestion would be..when I called to see if my car was ready they could not find the person that filled out the service request and I had to wait for a call back...seems like more than that one person could give the status of the car...those are just my personal feelings for improvement but the experience as a whole was excellent...thank you...one note ..you have over my past few visits for repairs changed my opinion that it is usually more expensive to go to a dealership for repairs and I do not hesitate to return when i need repairs for my cars...

December 27, 2015

Thank you for your kind and honest review, Larry! Your comments will be reviewed with our team and please don¿t hesitate to call us if you¿d like to discuss them in greater detail. Thank you again and take care! Sincerely, Claudia Diaz ¿ Customer Relations Manager claudia@delanochevrolet.com 661-725-3272