Alan Jay Automotive

Service 888-229-4726

100% Commitment to Excellence

Integrity, Internet, Interstate

by from Orange, California |

We had a great experience with Alan Jay dealership and Domenick Benvenuto. The ability to see through another persons eyes was done by a saleperson that has done this before. We asked for pictures and we got detailed shots and more. Nick did everything we asked, put it up on the lift and took more shots. Explained any discrepancies or things that we saw in the pictures. After all was said and done we got an exceptional Rainier for a good deal. This could not of been done without great trust, patience and processing from all. There was no pressure at any time and the experience from a person that has bought over 25 vehicles in my time was rewarding. Nick was even there after taking delivery of the Rainier which was trucked in over 2500 miles. But if this is where I need to go to find high quality used vehicles with low mileage then Alan Jay and Nick Benvenuto are the people I will trust my next purchase too. Mike Laugen

Purchasing a new Kia Optima for my wife.

by from Sebring, FL |

On two previous occasions I tried to purchase a car here. I had to go out of town to buy at my price point. My wife wanted a Kia Optima and I went to Alan Jay. We had a different view point and before I left I told the salesman I intended to buy a car. I expected to again have to go elsewhere. Two days later the salesman told me we had a deal. I am pleased with the buying process and the salesman and the entire staff has worked to make certain we are happy and pleased with our purchase. Salesman Jonathan Matos has contacted us twice since taking possession of the car to make sure we are pleased. This had never happened before. I have sold new cars previously and am quite pleased with the dealership experience. I would highly recommend Alan Jay. They are knowledgeable and have shown the desire to please and make the experience a most pleasant one.

I wouldn't trust anybody else!

by from Sebring, Florida |

The overall environment of the Alan Jay Chevrolet dealership is contemporary - as in lots of shapes and glass. As I entered an employee greeted and informed me on the selection of cars and led me through the lot. When I need service on my Nissan, I wouldn't trust anybody but the Alan Jay employees who make me feel at home in the waiting room, which includes recliners, magazines, and a large television. I am content having this dealership nearby!