Bob Poynter GM

1209 E Tipton St, Seymour, IN 47274

New 888-571-1736
Used 888-291-4746
Service 866-414-9822

ALL FOUR GM BRANDS UNDER ONE ROOFTOP!!

Overall Excellence

by from Seymour, Indiana |

Absolutely wonderful service! I was treated with respect and given a good time to look at what I wanted. When I decided to buy the car, I ended up having to wait just a little while - which I didn't mind in the least. But the owner came out and apologized up and down for my wait and offered a free oil change. My car was washed and filled up with gas before I drove off with it. I would greatly recommend doing business with these guys! You won't regret it. I will be doing business with them again in the future.

January 31, 2013

We are happy to hear about your experience with our dealership. It is our commitment to make sure ever customer is completely satisfied with the entire buying process. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business and we sincerely appreciate it very much?thank you!

2002 S-10

by from Anderson, IN |

I experienced some problems with my S-10 after the purchase. I contacted the dealership and they went above and beyond to help me rectify my problems. My total experience with Bob Poynter Chevrolet was entirely positive.

January 12, 2012

We really appreciate your business and was more than happy to work with you. Again thanks for your trust in Bob Poynter.

Deal breakers.

by from Anderson, IN |

I purchased a 2002 S-10 around Thanksgiving. On my trip home I discovered that the tachometer and cruise control had quit working and when we awakened the next day we discovered a large dent in the hood. I contacted the dealership and asked them if they knew about the dent. Their answer was yes and they thought that I had saw it. Anyone of these problems would have been a deal breaker. I think that they should have told me about the hood. I fully understand the idea of let the buyer beware. I also understand basic honesty in dealing with your fellow man.

January 7, 2012

I emailed this customer to follow up with him after he purchased the truck and he replied with his concerns. I immediately spoke to his salesperson and she was aware of the dent but assumed because of its size the buyer was as well. We had no knowledge of the tachometer or cruise control. Therefore we wanted to take care of the issue. In conversation with the buyer we agreed to take care of issue and he was very satisfied with our willingness to work with him......his last email read..."Thank you very much for your efforts in this matter. It is much appreciated and I will be happy to recommend your dealership to any friends and associates"

Very Satisfied

by from Avon, IN |

My wife and I had been shopping around for a couple months looking for a specific vehicle. In order to find this model we extended our search to dealerships within 100 miles of our home. We found one for sale at Bob Poynter which is about an hour and a half drive from our home. The customer service was great from the start. They were very prompt in returning our interest and went above and beyond to make sure we were able to come down and look at the vehicle. They even worked out arrangements to stay later than their normal hours to occomidate our busy schedule. Then they worked hard to get us a good interest rate and a payment that we felt comfortable with. All in all it was a great experience and we would recomend this dealer to anyone.

January 9, 2013

Thanks for the kind words and the trust you put in our dealership. We really appreciate your business.