Tom Sibbitt Chevrolet - Buick

Service 888-251-5210

WE'LL BE THERE FOR YOU

Great Deal!!

by from Columbus, IN |

We have just purchased a used car from this dealer. The process was flawless. No pressure and we were treated with great respect. Salesman Ryan Knight was straight forward. No pressure. Finance manager Tony Stacy was the lowest pressure finance guy I have ever encountered. I feel really good about this transaction. I will definitely recommend this dealer and his staff.

I purchased a 2002 Chevy Camaro SS, great experien

by from Springfield, TN |

I found the team to be very helpful and courteous to me and my family throughout the process of the purchase. I drove up from TN in the morning, arrived around noon and was in my newly purchased Camaro by 2:30 PM. They have a family oriented business and everyone was nice through out the experience. Thanks to the team for getting me into the auto that I've been wanting for 5 years now.

Excellent to Deal with...

by from Greenwood, IN |

I purchased a used Toyota Sienna Limited from Tom Sibbitt Chevrolet-Cadillac and was very pleased with the service I received (and the deal as well). I believe by the end of theh buying process, I had met the entire team at the dealership, and felt genuinely cared-for. They have a no-nonsense, small-town way of doing business and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.