Henry Martens Chevrolet-GMC-Buick

315 Choctaw, Leavenworth, KS 66048

New 877-206-0698
Used 877-206-7933
Service 877-507-2263

HENRY MARTENS IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Leavenworth, KS |

I purchased a 2014 Buick Verano. I must say that the staff made it an easy process. I wasn't stressed and there was no pressure. The staff was very warming, they didn't mind that I asked alot of question, and they were very understanding and detailed in the answering of the questions asked. The best dealership in Leavenworth. I give Henry Martens 2 Thumbs up, very impressive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chevy Captiva Sport 2013 Thanks Michelle

by from Leavenworth, KS |

I purchased a Chevy Captiva Sport 2013 from Michelle Millbourn,Martens Cheverolet in Leavenworth, KS 66048. I went in looking for an older model used Edge they had listed online. I had my mind set on going to Zeck Ford in Leavenworth to purchase an Edge. I thought I would make sure to look at all my options as this was the first time in 17 years I could actually choose something I wanted because of bad decisions in my younger years with my credit. Michelle made me very comfortable and confident in purchasing my new, pre-owned vehicle. She was very helpful and friendly and I did not feel pressured. She really respected my opionion and helped me to make a descion that I am extrememly happy and confident about. Thanks Michelle for making this a wonderful experience.

February 13, 2014

Thank you for the review! I will pass it on to Michelle. Glad we could provide a positive car buying experience!

Great Service

by from Parkville, Mo |

I bought my truck from your dealership, your people were fast, friendly, knowledgeable - that's a big one for me, dealing with a salesmen who knows what they are talking about, the product they are selling! I have had my truck in for service twice now for routine maintenance oil change, tire rotation and it has been a painless experience, I live in parkville so it is a little bit of a drive but it is worth it. I work at the General Motors, Fairfax plant and have already told my story about you and your dealership to everybody I work with, keep up the good work and thank you very much. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Super Dealership As Always

by from Leavenworth , Kansas |

super fast service and honest opinions about status on tire tread thus saving me funds.

Great service

by from Fort Leavenworth,KS |

My husband and I noticed our 2013 Chevy sonic was leaking red fluid. This happened to land on a weekend. Upon noticing the problem we were able to setup a service appointment via the computer for the following morning. When I brought our vehicle in I was greeted by service who logged my vehicle in for service. I was asked if I needed a ride somewhere while my vehicle was inspected for problems. I was so thankful for a ride because I needed to be at the local hospital due to the fact my husband had just received emergency surgery the night before. I was loaded up in a car with a fabulous man who carried on a delightful conversation during our short trip to the hospital. Our car was fixed efficiently and swiftly. The following day when my husband and I arrived to pick up our car we were greeted at the door by our salesman and service manager who immediately asked my husband how he was feeling because they remembered he had just surgery. Who could ask for better service and a good home family feeling. We would recommend our fabulous dealer to any of our friends and family here in Kansas because we know they would be taken care.

Worth the time

by from Basehor, Ks. |

I have dealt with Henry Martin on other cars. I had a BMW that I really wanted and had already made my mind up to buy. My family wanted me to keep an open mind and test drive other vehicles to assure the BMW was the right choice. I test drive the new camero. That had to be the shortest test drive on record. I was not happy!!!! Ed understood this when I explained I want to be pampered on my drive home not beat up. He asked me to test drive a Buick and if I still wasn't happy then I could go get the BMW... I had the best ride since driving the BMW. This test drive was defiantly not a short one. We talked about the Buick Regal and everything it had to offer. My family and I then decided to see what trade in I would get for my car sine that would be the deciding factor. I did not get what I wanted in the trade in. I was getting ready to walk. Dave came over to see if he could be of assistance. I let him have it. He was very patient, understanding, and actually listened to what I was saying. He gave me a deal that I could not pass up. Dave made me feel like I was he only person at the dealership. I know I would have walked away if it was not for Dave. I now have a black (color I wanted) Buick Real with all the must haves. When all said and done this purchase was less than the asking price of the BMW..I have been pampered driving to and from work in this car. I am very happy with the way I was treated at the dealership and by the car as well. I have told everyone that will listen to go to Henry Martin if they want to be treated like the are the only customer there. I will be going back in the future for a new truck. Thank you Ed for showing me the Buick and Dave for really listening to me. I have to say I have never had a bad experience with this dealership and this experience was over the top.

What a Wonderful Experence!

by from Leavenworth, Ks |

What a wonderful experience! From the very moment walking into Henry Martens Chevrolet, to taking delivery of my new 2013 Silverado. I had some concerns about financing. Several years ago my life went into a tailspin and I created several problems for myself. After explaining my situation to Tyler Hill, (my salesman and the nicest salesman I have ever met) he took me at once to the best financial consultative I have ever done business with, Cory Meyer. I explained everything to Cory, within 30 minutes I was approved and waiting on my delivery. Truly unbelievable! Roger Holle, the delivery manager, spent over an hour explaining how all the options on my beautiful truck worked. I would like to mention I know something about the car business. Over 20 years ago I was the General Sales Manager for a very large dealership in Kansas City, Mo. Of course I have been out of the business since then, but I have never seen such a nice and knowledgeable team as Henry Martens Chevrolet. My advice to you is this. If you live within 100 miles of Leavenworth, give this team a try. You will be glad you did. I guarantee it! A very satisfied customer. Bobby Boyd

August 22, 2013

Bobby, glad we could help with ALL of your vehicle needs. As always, we will be here to help with all of our future vehicle needs!

Average Dealership

by from out of state |

The internet is a great tool when shopping for a new or used car. You can locate vehicles all over the US and negotiate deals with dealerships without physically going to the dealership. They post their cars online with VIN#s and all of the vehicle specs, including the MSRP and their price. You can view numerous photos of most any vehicle they have on the lot. This allows you time to evaluate deals with several dealerships. I have bought a couple of cars online and have made very good deals without ever setting foot in the dealership. My experience with Martens, however, was that they were not willing to negotiate much. I found much better deals elsewhere.

August 15, 2013

Sorry to hear we were unable to come to terms on a vehicle. Henry Martens Chevrolet-Buick-GMC do all we can to competitively price all of our vehicles to sale. Our new vehicles are all priced at or below invoice, leaving little room to negotiate on price. We do all we can to meet our customers needs. Unfortunately in this business sometimes we can't and both parties move on amicable. Thanks for your review and we would still love to earn your business. Keep us in mind for any of your future car buying needs.

Very helpful and knowledgeable

by from Tonganoxie, KS |

My sales person Aaron was awesome. He went out of his way to help me find a car I would love in my price range. He has followed up to make sure I'm satisfied. Everyone there worked really hard to get me in a car that I would be excited to drive. I would highly recommend them!

November 9, 2012

Thanks Melissa, we are glad you had a positive, productive experience here at Henry Martens. Let us know if we can help you in any way in the future!