Henry Martens Chevrolet-GMC-Buick

Used 877-206-7933 Used 877-206-7933
Service 877-507-2263 Service 877-507-2263

Great Place!

by from Lansing, KS |

Whether you are buying or getting service work done, Henry Martens is excellent. Small town attitude, with competitive prices.

Henry Martens Chevrolet-GMC-Buick responded to this review

January 19, 2016

RoyalsFan, thanks for the review! We're here for all of our vehicle, service and parts needs!

Recent purchase of 2015 Buick Enclave

by from Leavenworth KS |

We recently replaced our 2011 Buick Enclave with a new 2015 model. Mike Wilson, from whom we have previously purchased two cars (a 2007 Equinox and a 2011 Enclave), came through for us again. He knew that we were interested in buying a new car and called to tell us what he had available. He went with us on a test drive and explained the features included in this model which were not part of our 2011 model. Mike is very knowledgeable and personable. We trust his judgement and know that he would never steer us in the wrong direction. It is a pleasure to do business with him. Tony Marten was very pleasant when we encountered him in the shop and Roger Holle did an excellent job of acquainting us with all of the technological features built into the car. He spent about two hours helping us to understand the relationship possible between our cell phones and the car. Cory Meyer in financial services did an outstanding job of helping us understand the details involved in finalizing our purchase. In short, thanks to Mike Wilson and the staff at Henry Martens this was a most enjoyable and worthwhile experience. We are really happy that we can do business with this local dealership.

Recent purchase of a 2015 GMC pickup truck

by from Leavenworth, Kansas |

I had the need recently to purchase a new 2015 GMC pickup truck. Mike Wilson was my Sales Consultant and was very polite and helpful in doing a search to find the truck with the options I needed plus made sure I understood all of the details of making the purchase. Cory Meyer the Financial Services representative did a very thorough job of covering all of the paperwork in making the purchase and answered all of our questions plus suggested some extra warranty options which we found worth adding to our purchase. Roger Holle the Customer Satisfaction/Delivery Manager was extremely helpful in helping us to understand how all of the options and features of the new vehicle worked, and how to make the best use of these options for our needs. Very thorough coverage of the features and very helpful in getting us adjusted to the new truck features quickly. Mark Meyer our Service Consultant was very helpful in answering many question we had prior to making the purchase of a new truck. Mark made many recommendations on option and which vehicle would best meet our needs. We have had many visits to the Henry Marten's service department over the years and have always had excellent care and repairs of our GM vehicles. This service department is one of the best in the area in my opinion and we will continue to get all of our repair work done here. Overall, this was a very positive purchase process and we have had good customer care over the years on our vehicles. I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for an new GM vehicle.

Cost of repair can be elusive

by from Leavenworth, KS |

It doesn't get any better....I brought my truck in for an A/C check and ended up with a new intake manifold, distributor, rear brakes for a cost of 2200.00 smacharoos. That's not all, I heard about a Colorado with a diesel engine....soooo we walked around the lot and ran into "ED" who was very happy to show us around......while looking for the Colorado we ran into this innocuous "Regal" candy apple red and looking good with an affordable for sale sign.....next thing I know I'm signing my life away and trading in my FORD FOCUS.....wife loves the car, rides great , gets 32 mpg......doesn't roll back on a hill at a stop sign... doesn't take a notion to quit while going down the road.....so all in all we are very happy with our BUICK REGAL...even though it doesn't look like a BUICK....

Great Team

by from Eudora, Kansas |

Dave, Connor and Cory were great to work with. Excellent team and great buying experience.

Great car buying experience

by from Kansa city |

Purchased my new SUV last week. Best experience I have ever had buying a new car. Friendly personnel, no hassle and definitely no added pressure to buy a car. Went in to look at a SUV and walked out with a new SUV. You won't find a better dealership anywhere period. Go to Henry Marten's Chevrolet ask for Connor Vining.

Great service

by from Lansing Kansas |

I brought in the 2005 Suburban for brake service repair. The staff was very informative as well as knowledgeable. I am unable to fully comment on the repairs, as I have driven the truck only briefly since pickup; however, so far I'm satisfied. Thank you! Ps..5 stars across!

Easiest Transaction Ever!!

by from Leavenworth KS |

From the time we drove onto the lot to the time we drove out with the pickup - it was less than 1.5 hours! Many thanks to Hank Martens, Tony Martens and Cory Meyer - You are a great team!

Great dealership

by from Lansing, Ks. |

I recently purchased a 2014 Buick Verano. Ed, my salesman was excellent. Actually everyone I dealt with was excellent. Roger took a lot of time showing me the many functions on my car. He helped me set up Onstar and paired my iPhone with the touch screen. I never felt pressured and that would have been a big turn off for me. I had heard that Henry Martens had a very good reputation and now I personally know this to be true. Everyone I met the day of the sale just couldn't have been any nicer.

Excellent Service

by from Leavenworth, KS |

It was super. I asked how long it would take, and they stayed true to what they told me. Also, the gentleman that signed me in asked if I knew there were recalls that needed to be done. Plus, he printed out a sheet so that I could know exactly what needed to be done for a future appointment. Now, that's what I call great service. Everyone is very nice too. I had quite the chat with Hank Martins. The only thing I didn't like was seeing that darn 2015 Corvette (the gray one) sitting there. I normally don't like Corvettes, but this one is definitely an exception. So, I need to be warned next time I come in to not go through the wrong door so that I won't have to worry about drooling over any of the models on the show room floor. Just kidding. But, it is a kick blank car! One caveat to all of this. A few months back I brought my car in because I kept getting a warning to have my oil checked. The mechanic in Independence, after changing my oil, didn't bother to manipulate the instruments so that the warning would not come on. Anyway, not only did one of your mechanics check to see what was going on (and informed me everything was OK), he also aired up my tires. All of this for free. I can't tell you how much I appreciated that. People say, go somewhere else, it's cheaper. But, after all the great servce I've received from Henry Martins, I am a dedicated patron. Thanks so much for everything. Very respectfully, Jocelyn Hart