Levis Chevrolet Cadillac

Service 866-413-9621

Whatever It Takes!

Very Good Salesman

by from Covington, LA |

Jeremy Parker was a very good salesman, knows exactly what he's doing. I highly recommend him,

didn't buy but experience was great

by from New Orleans |

I met with the internet person who was very responsive to my first inquiry, was informative over the phone and answered my questions quickly. I elected to not trade and not buy any vehicle at this time but the dealership was not the reason. Best internet and attentive walk in experience I've experienced from any dealership.

Very Thankful!

by from Slidell, LA |

Josh and staff at Levis worked really hard to get me the car that I love. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for s good car buying experience!

Good Service

by from Slidell, LA |

Good service, no issues. Warren was an easy person to deal with. Thanks!

Great as Usual

by from Slidell, LA |

Brought in my SRX for an oil change, service was great was usual!

Happy Customer

by from Slidell, LA |

Sales person Stacy was professional very helpful and knowledgeable. The truck is quite handsome, however I just started having a few problems with it the day after I got it with the light on the dashboard coming on, hopefully it's not major. All in all I am happy with the purchase.

Excellent Experience

by from Slidell, LA |

2014 Silverado 1500 Z71 sales consultant Jeremy Parker was great to work with. He was not "pushy" and spent a lot of time making sure all my questions were answered and needs in a new truck were met. I am looking forward to ownership and know Levis will continue to provide an excellent experience.

Very Special Christmas!

by from Slidell, LA |

My Wife and I had a wonderful experience at Levis Chevrolet-Cadillac on the Northshore. Our sales rep, Gerry Rhodes was very professional & nice to us. I would reccommend my friends & family to go purchase a vehicle from ya'll in the future. The location is real close to home which will come in handy when we need to come in for an oil change, or service call, etc. We can't thank ya'll enough for having in stock the truck we were looking for & the color too! Ya'll made our Christmas very special this year! Thank-U Levis Chevrolet!

Freindly Staff

by from Slidell, LA |

I purchased a 2014 Corvette Stingray. This is not the first nor the last vehicle that I will purchase from Robert Levis. Their sales associates and service department are very friendly and knowledgeable The entire dealership has a friendly staff!

Great Buying Experience!

by from New Orleans, LA |

I thoroughly researched cars, Suv's, and crossover's. I test drove a lot of vehicles. I dealt with many different sales people, I chose to buy a Chevy Equinox. Not only did I find the ride was the most comfortable but the entire staff at Levis Chevrolet in Slidell were friendly, knew what they were talking about and were able to assist me where other dealerships failed. The gentleman who took care of me (JC Phillips III) explained in detail what I was buying, how all the features worked and instructed me and answered every question I had eagerly and happily. My wife and I are so happy and satisfied with our purchase, you have earned a loyal customer! We will not hesitate to recommend Chevrolet and Levis to anyone who is the market to purchase a vehicle.

Great Buying Experience!

by from Slidell, LA |

I thoroughly researched cars, SUV's, and crossovers. I test drove lot of vehicles. I dealt with many sales people. I chose the Chevy Equinox. Not only did I find the ride was he most comfortable, but the entire staff at Levis Chevrolet in Slidell were friendly, knew what they were talking about and assisted me where other dealerships failed. The gentleman who took care of me (JC Phillips III) explained in detail what I was buying, how all the features worked and instructed me and answered every question I had eagerly and happily. My wife and I are so happy and satisfied with our purchase, you have earned a loyal customer! We will not hesitate to recommend Chevrolet and Levis to anyone who is in the market to purchase a vehicle!