FRANK GALOS CHEVROLET, INC.

(2.0) 5.0 5 Reviews

884 PORTLAND RD, SACO, ME 04072

Used 207-284-5986 Used207-284-5986

Don't believe them

by from old orchard beach |

Brought my car in to have them replace a headlamp bulb . Told me i needed a whole new headlight assembly because the ballest blew For only $689 witch is good because usually there over $ 1000 Come to find out my headlamp doesn't even have a ballest. Did it myself and replaced the bulb $21 when i told them that things didn't add up.Jessica from service response was what do you want us to do about and we looked at the car and the other dealership didn't Very rude

Not impressed

by from Biddeford Pool, Maine |

They did not honor the 30 day - 1,000 mile warranty

Did not honor dealer warranty !

by from Biddeford Pool, Maine |

I purchased a used truck. The dealer warranty said they would honor engine / transmission / etc if it went within 30 days or 1,000 miles. Well, my transmission went and they charged me the full 3,044.00 in repairs. So not ever trust this dealer !

Dissapointed

by from saco maine |

I was with my young daughter to purchase a 2015 cruze, the deal was made with a signature and a hand shake. When she went to pick up the car they put the keys in her hand and lowe and behold the interest increased, and her payment went up. I guess a hand shake at that business means nothing.

Malibu

by from Saco, Maine |

I have bought a Hummer H3, a Chevy Impala, and most recently, I Chevy Malibu for my son. In the five years I have been doing business with Galos, I have never been disappointed. Service is like clockwork, and always done perfectly. And the sales have been thoughtful, finding me what I wanted, not what they wanted to sell me. The latest, the Malibu for my son, is the perfect car for travel to college for him. It has a smoothe ride and looks "cool" to his friends. (And the gas mileage is great!). Galos may be a little more expensive than most, but the savings is in the service, as the Hummer purrs with a hundred thousand miles and the Impala is so quiet and comfortable you would never know it is approaching 150,000. Great Job Galos!