Snell Motors

Service 866-490-2498

Engaged in Excellence

GMC Terrain

by from Kasota, MN |

Starting with the gals that sit at the front desk everyone there is every friendly, helpful and always have a smile on there face with an eagerness to want to help you get to where you are going.Working with Jeff Wondra and Pat Steffensmeier I told them what I was trying to accomplish for the purchase of a new Terrain to workout. They went to work, the next day they had put all the numbers together to make the purchase work just as I need it to, no easy task I can quarantee you. Thank you very much!! We love the new SUV..

Excellent

by from New Ulm MN |

We have bought vehicles from Snell in the past and have always had a good experience. This visit was no exception. Jeff gave us his full attention and we were treated well by the entire staff. He was patient and thorough in helping us find the vehicle we were looking for.

My dream car

by from Minnesota Lake MN |

When I went shopping with a friend I found my dream car. I was planning to wait until next year, but I couldn't pass this up. The staff at Snell were very helpful. I spoke with 3 different salesmen and each of them were very helpful. This was by far the easiest purchase of a car that I have ever had. No pressure by the salesmen.

Best car buying experince hands down!

by from Manakto, MN |

We recently bought a Pontiac Torrent and the entire experience was phenomenal! Justin made everything easy, friendly and extremely accommodating! Everyone we encountered at Snell gave us great customer service, and we will recommend Snell and Justin Pals to everyone we know looking to purchase a vehicle. Great process, great price and great experience!

Purchase of 2006 Ford Escape

by from Elmore, MN |

2006 Ford Escape Jeff W. is a good salesman to work with. We have bought 2 other cars from him so we checked with him about a Escape that was advertised. Our daughter is very happy with the suv.

Great Dealership!

by from Mankato, MN |

Jim Dickinson is awesome to work with. Snell is a class dealership. I will continue to buy vehicles here as long as Jim is working there!!

review

by from Minn. Lake |

Grant was very helpful in all areas. When we needed help with anything on our car they all were very helpful. Evan fixed a few things after we bought it that we did not see. Helped with free car wash for 3 months.

The reason we bought from Snell!

by from nicollet, mn |

Jeff Wondra is the reason we bought from Snell Motors, a no pressure sales associate who tells it like it is. "Don't buy the vehicle because it's a great deal...buy it because you love it!" Thanks for you're help Jeff!

Great purchasing experience

by from Mankato, MN |

Great purchasing experience from beginning to end Jim Dickinson helped me purchase my very first Buick - a 2014 Encore. He was great at taking the time to help me understand all the bells and whistles, how to work everything and made things so easy from beginning to end. He had great follow up and I look forward to a great lasting relationship with Jim and Snell. Very satisfied with all aspects of this purchse.

Great experience

by from Ham Lake, MN |

Great buying experience I have purchased a lot of vehicles in my life and have friends in the car business. So, I generally know when someone is playing a game with me and I have no tolerance for it. I want a straightforward, quick and smooth experience or I will walk out. Jeff gave me the right amount of time to check out the truck. He was knowledgeable about the vehicle and gave me very straight answers to my questions. I wasn't willing to do a long drawn out negotiation and Jeff gave every impression that he was not going to do that either. We quickly agreed on the price. The financing process and the rest of the paperwork was efficient and easy to do. What has impressed me is the contact after the sale. He helped me track down a part I needed. He called to tell me to watch for the license plates in the mail. Because of that service and friendliness, I will look at the inventory at Snell the next time I buy even though I live 75 miles away.

Great deal and customer satisfaction

by from Madison, WI |

Jeff Wondra was great to work with. He went out of his way to accommodate my needs. This is the second vehicle I've purchased from Jeff. Even though I now live in Wisconsin, I will continue to purchase my vehicles from Jeff and the Snell team because of the 100% customer satisfaction I always receive.