Snell Motors

Service 866-490-2498

Engaged in Excellence

GMC 2015

by from Ceylon, MN |

This is the 5th Pickup and 3rd SUV that we have purchased from Jeff at Snell Motors. Jeff Wondra and Jon Teeslink are always friendly and very helpful. We know that they will always go the extra mile to get us exactly what we want at the right price. The customer service and follow-up at Snell Motors is stellar. We like the personal service, great cookies and the service department. (Thanks Randy in service and Bryan in the body shop!)

Highly recommend Snell Motors

by from Mankato, MN |

Thank you, Jeff Wondra, for treating me like family. My Acadia is WONDRA-FUL (pun intended). It fits in my garage with room to spare!

April 21, 2015

Thank you for your feedback and recommendation. We are happy to hear that Jeff was able to take care of you and get you into your new GMC Acadia. We look forward to doing business with you again in the near future!

Love my New Buick....

by from Le Sueur, MN |

This is the first time that I had been in the Snell Motors showroom and I was impressed! I was greeted at the door and introduced to a wonderful personable sales representative, Jason Cole. I had done my homework and had a few print outs from the internet about what type of vehicle I was interested in. I knew the price range I was comfortable with. Jason took it from there and brought in a perfect match with what I wanted. There in front of me was my NEW future vehicle and it was a perfect fit for me. Everyone at Snell Motors was friendly, knowledgeable and the transaction was GREAT!!! Thanks to ALL of you..... Nancy Mount Le Sueur, MN

April 16, 2015

Thanks for the great feedback, Nancy! We are happy to hear that you had a great experience with our staff, and we were able to help get you into the perfect, new vehicle. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Great Experience

by from Shakopee, MN |

When my vehicle was going to cost a lot of money to fix, The Service Manager (Brian Steffensmeier), put me in touch with Salesman (Jason Cole) to look into a different vehicle. I was able to get into a New vehicle for the same price as a used one at another dealer. The Finance Manager (Patrick Meyer) was able to get the financing done and I was in and out of the dealership with my new "Buick Verano" in 45 Minutes! Amazing! I would Definitely recommend Snell Motors to anyone looking to purchase a different vehicle! Thanks Snell Motors! Kaasi

Great Salesman - Nice Facility

by from Mankato, Mn |

I enjoy the friendly personal and complimentary coffee / popcorn @ Snell Motors in Mankato, Mn.

December 2, 2014

Thanks for your feedback, Chuck! Sounds like you had a good experience and would recommend us to your friends - greatly appreciated! Though the rating you gave us was a 1 out of 5 (5 being the best). Based on your positive comments, did you intend to score us a 1? If so, no problem and we'd be interested in hearing how we could do better. If you did intend to select a 4 or 5 instead of a 1 to coincide with your comments, would you mind updating the review to reflect that? Thanks again for your time and feedback. It's truly appreciated!

Happy shopper

by from Somerset Wi. |

Very nice place, very friendly people, excellent salesman. Very helpful finance department.

Excellent

by from New Ulm MN |

We have bought vehicles from Snell in the past and have always had a good experience. This visit was no exception. Jeff gave us his full attention and we were treated well by the entire staff. He was patient and thorough in helping us find the vehicle we were looking for.

My dream car

by from Minnesota Lake MN |

When I went shopping with a friend I found my dream car. I was planning to wait until next year, but I couldn't pass this up. The staff at Snell were very helpful. I spoke with 3 different salesmen and each of them were very helpful. This was by far the easiest purchase of a car that I have ever had. No pressure by the salesmen.

Best car buying experince hands down!

by from Manakto, MN |

We recently bought a Pontiac Torrent and the entire experience was phenomenal! Justin made everything easy, friendly and extremely accommodating! Everyone we encountered at Snell gave us great customer service, and we will recommend Snell and Justin Pals to everyone we know looking to purchase a vehicle. Great process, great price and great experience!

Purchase of 2006 Ford Escape

by from Elmore, MN |

2006 Ford Escape Jeff W. is a good salesman to work with. We have bought 2 other cars from him so we checked with him about a Escape that was advertised. Our daughter is very happy with the suv.

Great Dealership!

by from Mankato, MN |

Jim Dickinson is awesome to work with. Snell is a class dealership. I will continue to buy vehicles here as long as Jim is working there!!