Griffith Motor Company

1300 W Harmony St, Neosho, MO 64850

New 877-620-7994 New 877-620-7994
Used 877-863-7450 Used 877-863-7450
Service 888-746-3056 Service 888-746-3056

Go With Griffiths in Neosho!

Years of great service!

by from Neosho, MO |

It's been years since my family purchased a vehicle from Griffith, but I can say without a doubt that the experiences we had over the years were always great! Growing up in Neosho, my family chose to not only purchase, but to also service our vehicles there because of their great and friendly staff. One thing you look for when buying a vehicle is if the dealer is going to be around when you need service or when it's time for your next car and with Griffith you get a company that not only has been there, but that will be there for a very long time to come. I would encourage anyone to buy from what I consider to be my hometown dealer.

Griffith Motor Company responded to this review

February 26, 2013

Thank you for the great review. As a third generation dealership in business for over 80 years we believe that customers such as yourself are the foundation of our success. Thanks for being a member of our family!

Service Department is Great

by from Neosho, MO |

We made a mistake about the appointment time, and we were worked in. Everyone was great, as usual. We will use Griffith for our next vehicle purchase and recommend it to everyone we know. Jordan and Mike really know their stuff in the maintenance area and it is always a pleasure to see them

Griffith takes the worry out of driving..

by from Bella Vista, AR |

I always come to Griffith to have my car taken care of and you have done an excellent job. Thanks for taking the worry out of driving my car.

Positive service experience

by from Neosho, MO |

The staff was friendly and courteous. My routine service was completed as expected. Waiting area was pleasant. Overall, a positive experience.

Best Buying Experience

by from Neosho, Mo |

The best buying experience I have ever had in my life. Got a fair trade in and am very pleased with the high quality used vehicle. What an upgrade and an affordable deal. Thank you Robb for your dedication to great customer service. Chad was a pleasure to work with. Dan gave us a good deal on trade in.

Outstanding & Quality Service

by from Seneca, Missouri |

Not much more to say here with an organization that has always treated me very well and in my eyes rates not only Five Stars & Two Thumbs Up ... but they deserve to have a parade in their honor as well. Keep up the good work Griffith Motors.

No games, great service, great people!

by from Neosho, MO |

We didn't even plan on buying a car the day we went to Griffith! Aaron is awesome, got us a great deal on our trade and I drove away that day in the exact car I wanted! This passed weekend we were leaving town for vacation and the radio was acting up. I called Aaron, took the car in, with the promise of a loaner if my car wasn't fixed! No need though! I was in and out quick! Great customer service! Friendly staff!

Great Service

by from Neosho, MO |

Jordan and Mike in the Service Department are great. I have taken my vehicle only to Griffith since purchasing it in 2010.

Enjoyed Doing Business

by from Neosho, Mo |

Enjoyed doing business with Robb. He was polite, knowledgeable and very helpful. I would certainly deal with him again. Chad was great to do business with. He answered all my silly questions and was very patient and kind. Good company to do business with.

Very Nice

by from Oronogo, Mo |

Very nice! Service was great. Was nice to kid the guys we were dealing with. Would recommend Griffith to anyone. We believe they are honest and try to make a good deal with ya. Very accommodating. Thank you.