Crossroads Automotive of Corinth

(3.7) 7 Reviews

1701 Highway 72 West, Corinth, MS 38834

Good experience and helpful Staff

by from Corinth, MS |

I bought a new truck in '09 and a new one this year and both experiences were good ones. The staff is friendly and very anxious to do what they can to make sure you get what you want.

Car salesman have bad reputations for a reason

by from Corinth, ms |

Typical car salesman. Would not give me a straight answer about anything. Car overpriced. A waste of time. Your dealerships negative reputation is well deserved. Would not recommend this dealership.

Crossroads Automotive of Corinth responded to this review

July 7, 2012

We are very sorry for the way you were treated. Please be assured we do not operate this way. We pride ourselves with being a fair and honest dealership from the service drive to the sales floor. I would love to know more about your experience so we can correct any problems. Please contact me at 662-287-1944. Thank you - Zack Steen (Internet Manager)

A joke

by from selmer,tn |

Went to there give away. Drove all the way down there and only walked out mad cause of the sales man that helped us was unfriendly. Because we were in a rush. People have lives they can't just sit and wait. Just because you think someone else is more important then me doesn't me that you can get a attitude when asked how long the wait is. Will definitely not go back.

Crossroads Automotive of Corinth responded to this review

March 15, 2012

We are very sorry for your bad experience at our dealership. During our giveaway sales, we have a huge amount of traffic and sometimes it may seen like our staff has an attitude. We are very sorry for the way you were treated. I would like to know how I can change your idea of us and fix the problem? I believe if you give us another chance we can prove you wrong. Could I offer you a oil change and tire rotation on the house? This way you can visit the dealership again and see that we are truly a down to earth, friendly store. My name is Zack and my email is zack@crossroadsgm.net. You can also call me at 662-287-1944. I look forward to hearing from you.

Above and beyond

by from Corinth, MS |

Best car-buying experience ever! They went above and beyond the day of my purchase and every day since! I had a low tire one day since the purchase (my own fault) and they came out and got it back to the shop and fixed it. The price was perfect, the vehicle was perfect and in such amazing condition... everything I wanted. I would recommend them to ANYONE and I won't buy a car anywhere else now. Thanks, Crossroads!!

New Buick Purchase

by from Bolivar, TN |

Excellent buying experience at Crossroads. I went to three other dealerships and none of them measured up to the customer service and friendly staff at Crossroads. They were very fair on my trade in and easy to deal with on the purchase. I would defiantly recommend this dealer to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle.

Great teamwork!

by from Iuka, MS |

I bought a used GMC Canyon last year during on of the celebrations. We had a super salesman who went above and beyond if you ask me so that I could get that truck. He went back and forth with the managers to find me the best deal and he did. His name was Roland. He was one of the team that they brought in for the event... We were there for all five nightly drawing. Although we didn't win, It was fun anyway! We have been bakc for the last two promotions. One of these times, we WILL win!

My Kind Of Dealership

by from Corinth |

I bought a 2011 SUV earlier this year and I had the best experience ever in buying a new car. I was told all the information up front and it was reliable. I just had my vehicle serviced and I set up my appointment and I was called when the service was complete. I didn't have to wait days to get the vehicle in and I was able to pick it up in a couple of hours. Russ Rakestraw was my salesman and he was very patient and courteous. The service dept. was efficient and respectful.