Gateway Automotive

Service 888-591-1055 Service 888-591-1055

Excellence beyond expectations!

Satisfied customer

by from North Dakota |

Walked in to look at the one vehicle and walked out with it. Was never pressured into buying. Everything we found that wasn't up to our standards, they took care of them problem. One HAPPY customer!!!

February 1, 2016

Wonderful to hear we got you into the exact vehicle you were looking for, we never try and pressure our customers into buying something they don't want or need. Sometimes problems do arise and we were happy to take care of them for you, thank you for your business here at Gateway Chevrolet Cadillac, we hope to see you again!

Misrepresented vehicle condition

by from Lincoln |

Spent a week working a deal on a 2015 used vehicle and was assured that it had a clean carfax and was free of damage. GA E a deposit and drove 480 miles to pick up the car. The car had multiple cosmetic things wrong with it including evidence of poorly repaired body damage. The sales.manager even admitted to me later that it had been wrecked on the lot and repaired in their own facility. Hence the clean carfax!.....drove 7 hours home without a.car. may never trust a.salesperson again.

customer

by from fargo nd |

Great costumer service all though they couldn't get me in the vehicle I wanted I would go back to them.

October 22, 2015

Thank you for leaving us some feedback Nick, we hope that if you were to stop in again here at Gateway we would be able to find just the right vehicle for you at the right price!

Excellent overall experience

by from West Fargo, ND |

This was our first time purchasing a branch new car. Alan was able to answer all our questions & then some. He had a great personality & was not pushy. Every staff member we encountered during the process was friendly as well. We will definitely recommend Alan & the Gateway staff to others.

October 2, 2015

Thank you for your recommendation of Gateway Hyundai Nissan to others, we thank you for choosing us for your first brand new car buying experience we hope to see you again soon, Thank you for your business!

Go see Derek!

by from Fargo, ND |

I just purchased a 2015 Hyundai Sonata from Gateway. Absolutely loved our salesman, Derek! Laid back yet so knowledgeable, fun and funny. We walked in at 7:00 pm one evening just to look, and ended up deciding to buy. They close at 8:00pm and our salesman Derek, the manager Cory, and finance person Robert all stayed late to finish up the paperwork. We decided to wait until the next day to pick the vehicle up, Derek informed us he had the next day off and thanked us for our purchase. To our surprise when we came in at 5pm the next day to pick the car up, Derek was there in his street clothes. He had come in on his day off, to wash the car, fill the gas tank and just to be there when we picked the car up. That's going above and beyond for your customers! Thank you Derek!

August 13, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback on your buying experience, here at Gateway Hyundai Nissan we strive to deliver this type of service every time a customer comes through the door. We hope you enjoy your new Hyundai Sonata and if there is ever anything we can do lets us know, thank you for your business!

A great experience!

by from Fargo,ND |

We had a very positive experience with the recent purchase of a Maxima at Gateway! Kevin was great to work with - very friendly, honest, and personable. He was prompt to follow up when we had questions after the sale was complete. We will certainly be back to Gateway for future vehicle purchases and look forward to working with Kevin!

August 11, 2015

We here at Gateway Hyundai Nissan appreciate you taking the time to leave us some positive feedback on your buying experience, it means a lot! Also, wonderful to hear you had a good experience with Kevin. We appreciate your business and cant wait to see you again!

The Dream Car

by from Bismarck ND |

My son was looking to upgrade his car and found his "Dream Car" that he has worked and saved for. I called and talked with Chris Lehfeldt about the car and was assured it was everything we were looking for. We made an appointment and drove into Fargo from miles away. Chris had pulled the car from the lot to make sure we didn't miss out on it before we arrived. The car was a perfect fit and we made the deal. Chris was excellent to work with as he explained everything to my young son who was making his first car purchase. It was a positive learning experience for a young person looking to buy his first car. I am sure he will be back to Gateway and looking for Chris Lehfeldt the next time he needs to upgrade his car. Thanks Gateway & Chris!

August 11, 2015

So great to hear we had your sons "dream car" in our inventory and better yet we were able to get it to him at the price he wanted! Also very happy to hear Chris was able to fully assist and help him out during his first car buying experience, we hope to see him again when he needs that next upgrade. Thank you for your business!

Above and Beyond

by from Fargo, ND |

Excellent doesn't even begin to describe the service I received at Gateway. Clark went above and beyond to help me. He was open and honest and covered every single option I had to work with, assisting to make the decision that was best for me. He explained things to me like we had been friends for years and wanted to make sure all my questions were answered. I felt like his job wasn't to sell a car, but instead it was to educate me on something he loves. I walked out with the keys to my new car knowing that I had made the right choice and I have never been happier. I'd recommend Gateway to anyone in a heartbeat!

June 5, 2015

Thank you megs, we appreciate the very kind recommendation and review. We hope to deliver the same type of service to you in the future and thank you again for your business!

Helped Me When They Didn't Have to Help Me

by from Fargo, ND |

Enterprise rental car company called me to say that I had to take my rental Nissan into the closest dealership for a recall. I was driving through Fargo on a multi-state business trip and stopped into Gateway. I'm glad I did. I pulled into the service bay at 5 in the afternoon, on a Friday, and explained my situation to David Miranda. He told me to relax, grab some coffee, and that they'd have me set to go in 10 minutes...and he was right. They had no incentive to help me (the recall fix was free and I explained that I lived in Vermont...so I wouldn't ever be back), but they did and they treated me like I was a longtime customer. Thank you.

June 2, 2015

Even though you may never return to our dealership, I want to say thank you for taking the time to not only leave a review but leave multiple expressing your thoughts. If you are ever back in Fargo and need anything automotive related please don't hesitate to stop out! Thank you!

great responce to online information request

by from moorhead, mn |

Gateway responded quickly and with good information about the online information request

March 2, 2015

We are happy to get you the information you needed in a timely manner, thank you for the review!