Gateway Automotive

New 877-801-2972
Used 888-432-9507
Service 888-591-1055

Excellence beyond expectations!

Chevy and Jeremy are GREAT!

by from Fargo, ND |

We have worked with Jeremy on two occasions for two vehicle purchase. He is friendly and not pushy and we will definitely work with him in the future. When we come in to have our vehicles services he always takes time to greet us and that is much appreciated. Thanks, Tracy K

February 17, 2015

Thank you Tracy, we appreciate the business and hope to continue seeing you in the future!

Above and Beyond

by from Fargo, ND |

Excellent doesn't even begin to describe the service I received at Gateway. Clark went above and beyond to help me. He was open and honest and covered every single option I had to work with, assisting to make the decision that was best for me. He explained things to me like we had been friends for years and wanted to make sure all my questions were answered. I felt like his job wasn't to sell a car, but instead it was to educate me on something he loves. I walked out with the keys to my new car knowing that I had made the right choice and I have never been happier. I'd recommend Gateway to anyone in a heartbeat!

June 5, 2015

Thank you megs, we appreciate the very kind recommendation and review. We hope to deliver the same type of service to you in the future and thank you again for your business!

Helped Me When They Didn't Have to Help Me

by from Fargo, ND |

Enterprise rental car company called me to say that I had to take my rental Nissan into the closest dealership for a recall. I was driving through Fargo on a multi-state business trip and stopped into Gateway. I'm glad I did. I pulled into the service bay at 5 in the afternoon, on a Friday, and explained my situation to David Miranda. He told me to relax, grab some coffee, and that they'd have me set to go in 10 minutes...and he was right. They had no incentive to help me (the recall fix was free and I explained that I lived in Vermont...so I wouldn't ever be back), but they did and they treated me like I was a longtime customer. Thank you.

June 2, 2015

Even though you may never return to our dealership, I want to say thank you for taking the time to not only leave a review but leave multiple expressing your thoughts. If you are ever back in Fargo and need anything automotive related please don't hesitate to stop out! Thank you!

great responce to online information request

by from moorhead, mn |

Gateway responded quickly and with good information about the online information request

March 2, 2015

We are happy to get you the information you needed in a timely manner, thank you for the review!

Great Help

by from Dilworth. MN |

Erica was a great heip to me, she is very knowledgeable of the vehicles that she sells. She was very helpful through the whole process. When I picked up my new truck she took the time to help me set up available services and to explain the many features of the vehicle. Thank you Erica.

February 17, 2015

We are very happy on your new purchase and hope you enjoy the vehicle and we hope to continue to be a help with your future purchases, thank you!

Lots of emails, no information, never called back,

by from Ray, ND |

Got several emails welcoming me and asking if their service was good. NEVER got a call or email relating to the vehicle, I called them, she was very nice and promised to call back next day with info. No phone call. I called them, got chewed out for not knowing ladies name, got transferred to very ignorant service dept. He informed me I needed to not be so lazy and just come in the dealership. I explained that I am several hundred miles away. Finally got back to sales, no such car there, 15 minutes later it was oh yea that one is in the tranny shop. He finally agreed to check on it and call me back...... no phone call.... did get another email about how they hope they did a good job of customer service....again!

December 3, 2014

I apologize for the miscommunication on our behalf and the behavior of our service advisor, if there is anything we can do to fix this we would love to get you back in the door and take care of it and gain your business in the future with no issues again!

I'll return

by from Fargo N . D . |

Being a women , a bit on the elderly side I found I was treated with time and respect . Family had to come and approve the purchase , of course , they also were impressed with the fine staff and attention to details. It's like a dream to be in my new car. Thank you all.

September 25, 2014

We appreciate the business and are glad you had a good experience, hope to see you in the future as well!

Very impressed with Gateway

by from Fargo,ND |

I was in to buy a cruze, my salesmen made the buying process very easy and quick. I found the car i was looking for took it for a test drive and said i wanted it. I got approved and got all my paperwork done and was out of there in no time, everyone i dealt with along the way was friendly and helpful. I recommend buying a vehicle here.

June 24, 2014

I am glad we were able to get you the car you wanted and we hope to continue doing business with you in the future!

Good Experience

by from Elisabeth MN |

Trevor in sales seems very sincere and honest good experience to work with.When I had some questions he was not able to answer he brought me to his manager who also was very helpful. You get the felling that you matter your not just another number.unfortunately they didn't have what I needed in my price range. The product they had was priced fairly Just waiting for them to get what I need in my price range.

May 30, 2014

Thank you for the feedback, I hope we are able to help you find what you're looking for in the future!

Buyer beware

by from Fargo ND |

Dealer started price negotiations $4000 higher than what car was advertised on their website and cars.com Would not honor price and low balled us for our trade in.

May 30, 2014

We apologize for the miss-communication, if you're ever in the market for another car, I hope we are able to help get you into the right vehicle at the right price!

Good people and good website

by from Fargo |

I started shopping online and was helped all the way through. Everything went well

December 1, 2013

Thank you! We appreciate the feedback.