Holloway Buick GMC Cadillac

500 Us Highway 1 Bypass South, PORTSMOUTH, NH 03801

Used 603-436-1700

WHERE TO BUY YOUR NEXT CAR

by from SOUTH BERWICK, MAINE |

I CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THE "NO PRESSURE" SALES APPROACH OF MATT EATON, AND THE WHOLE HOLLOWAY GMC STAFF. WHEN I CAME LOOKING FOR A NEW TRUCK, I WAS SHORT ON TIME. I SPOKE WITH MATT, HAD MY TRADE IN APPRAISED, SAT WITH MATT AND TALKED ABOUT WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR, AND LEFT SAYING I WOULD BE BACK IN A FEW HOURS. WHEN I CAME BACK WITH MY WIFE, MATT HAD 3 TRUCKS ALL READY FOR ME TO SEE AND TEST DRIVE. AFTER WE COULDNT FIND THE JUST RIGHT TRUCK, MATT GAVE US OTHER SUGGESTIONS. IT WAS HERE THAT MATT WENT OVER AND ABOVE, FINDING THE ANSWERS ON EVERY QUESTION ASKED. WHEN WE GOT THE ANSWERS AND DECIDED TO BUY, IT WAS VERY QUICK AND PAINLESS, AND WE WERE ON OUR WAY. WHEN WE CAME TO PICKUP OUR TRUCK IT WAS ALREADY PREPPED AND WAITING FOR US. THEN MATT SAT WITH US TO GO OVER ALL THE FEATURES, CONNECT WITH ONSTAR AND XM. I AM SO GLAD I BOUGHT MY NEW 2015 GMC DENALI 3500 PICKUP, THE TRUCK IS AMAZING, TONS OF ROOM, AND RIDES LIKE A DREAM. SHOPPING AT HOLLOWAY IS THE WAY CAR SHOPPING SHOULD BE. HAROLD MAIN

Routine Maint

by from Portsmouth,NH |

Service is very cordial and friendly. Routine maintenance work was performed quickly and they had me on my way in no time.

Great Service

by from Kensington, NH |

They are great. I took a chance and stoped in without an appointment and they got me in very quickly. I was surprised because it appeared that they were very busy. Holloway GMC has the best service department there is. I appreciate that they valued me as a customer and valued my time. I will always buy and service at Holloway GMC.

Sales and service

by from Byfield, MA |

Simply one of the best dealerships I've ever done business with! This represents forty plus years of buying and servicing vehicles.

2004 GMC Envoy

by from Lebanon,ME |

You went above and beyond.Your staff was professional and courteous. You will be highly recommended. Thank you very much, April Brown

Sales and service are as good as it gets!

by from Newbury, MA |

Cordial, accommodating, no pressure sales staff! Service is a professional and experienced staff that gets it done right with no hassle or nonsense!

Service

by from york,me |

As usual your service managers and mechanics did a quick yet thorough job of getting me in and out and taking care of my truck. Always a pleasant experience with your staff..