Barton Birks Chevrolet Cadillac

New 877-477-8018
Used 888-866-4129
Service 888-209-8622

UNDER THE FLAG IN THE NEWBURGH AUTO PARK

Dedicated, skilled, and accommodating team!

by from Mount Kisco, NY |

I had a very annoying problem with the electronics that eventually became an obstacle to operating the car, and the folks at Barton Birks kept working at a solution until they achieved a complete solution. They could not have been more accommodating and dedicated!

Barton Birks Chevrolet Cadillac responded to this review

February 13, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Nan! We are dedicated to our customers and it is important we do everything in our power to ensure they drive away happy customers! We appreciate our staff and we are thrilled that they have taken care of you and accommodated your needs. We will make sure they hear of your kind words. All of us at Barton Birks Chevrolet Cadillac await your return. Please let us know how we may be able to help next! Best regards, Shane Garzione, Asst. Service Manager, sgarzione@bartonbirks.com

professional and personal service

by from newburgh, ny |

Very professional but always friendly and personalized service. Great job repairing my Cadillac and making me feel like a valued customer. They are the best!

Great service and people

by from Salisbury Mills, NY |

I had a great experience with my salesman Ricardo. I had a great time and when there were problems they were fixed right away.

great service

by from Newburgh, New York |

My wife, granddaughter and I were driven to IHOP and when we were finished we called and they came and picked us up; we greatly appreciate their kindness and our wait for the car to be finished was minimal and we were very pleased with the total experience.

Sales and service at Barton Birks Cadillac

by from Newburgh, New York 12550 |

I was pressed for time. Dennis got me scheduled and work completed. I needed the vehicle to travel for an important family matter. Dennis has come through steady over the years I have been dealing with Barton Birks Cadillac. It is unfortunate that the sales staff back in 2007 was not as accomodating. The only sales staff member I would go to in purchasing a new vehicle is Phil Knight. Both these fellows are very much appreciated by both myself and my wife.

Fast friendly service

by from Accord New York |

I came in for my 2nd oil change /tire rotation service. I had forgotten about my state inspection but was told no problem. I came for a 9:30 appointment and was out with a washed truck ,that was freshly serviced and inspected in less than an hour.

Great

by from Newburgh NY |

The warranty was up, took my vehicle for remote starts and found a new problem but fixed everything in a timely matter

Great and timely service, friendly staff

by from Newburgh, NY |

It was for a recall item, made an appt., service took the quoted time to complete, and I was on my way. As usual, Dennis and the staff were pleasant and helpful for all concerns

Great service

by from Newburgh ny |

Brandon Novick was Exemplary in my 1st car leasing Experience ! I've no qualms about dealing/ recommending Barton Birks to friends & Family . Many thanx to Mr Novick.

Great Service

by from Cornwall, NY |

My salesman was Randy McCullough. After we went over what we were looking for in a car, he showed us the Chevy Traverse, which fit our needs. He was able to offer us an excellent deal, which enticed us to act quickly to purchase the new car. Randy went a step beyond by locating the specific color we were looking for, and we were able to take delivery the week after our initial visit.

Barton Birks Cheverolet

by from Newburgh, NY |

Brought my truck in, discussed what needed to be serviced. Work was completed promptly and price was reasonable. I was in and out quickly. I am a happy customer.