Eagle Chevrolet of Johnstown

108 S Comrie Ave, Johnstown, NY 12095

Great Service

by from Long Island, NY |

Brendan at Eagle exceeded my every expectation. He knew the car inside and out, benefits of each option, and was very helpful in the overall sales process. He is the best of the best !!

Wouldn't give price of a truck

by from Johnstown, NY |

I stopped to get the price of two used trucks and they would not give the price without me driving each of them. Can you imagine? They must take every buyer for a complete sucker who has no idea of the value of a vehicle. My advice is to do business with a dealership that ACTUALLY respects the costumer. Don't buy here, shady practices.

Excellent service great facilities

by from Riverhead NY |

Everyone at eagle chevrolet was extremely helpful and kind. I buy alot of cars and trade and This experience was one of the best i have had. I would most certainly recommend family and friends to Eagle Chevrolet!!!!!! Thank you Mike Roperti for your excellent service, help, and knowledge.

Excelent service great service

by from Riverehead, NY |

Lucas is nothing but first class in working with me at my service appointment. he is an Excellent Service manager

Eagle Chevrolet gives you a great deal!

by from Albany, NY |

I shopped at several dealers and Eagle Chevrolet gave me the best deal plus the people there treated me like one of the family. Now I know not to waste my time shopping around because I'll be buying all of my vehicles from Eagle from now on.

Completely Unsatisfied

by from Albany, NY |

When we first arrived, we told them what we wanted to spend on a truck, gave them the specs we wanted in the truck... the first truck he put us in was extremely over priced for the year and way out of our price range, when I told the saleman that we couldn't afford this truck he proceeded to inform us that even in his opinion it was over priced and that was because the dealership was trying to recoup the money they lost on it when they bought it at auction, you don't tell that to someone you're trying to sell a vehicle to!... We were not pleased. When we told them that we were leaving, they suddenly "found" a truck on the lot that would fit our budget and the specs we wanted... my husband loved the truck so we sat down to talk about numbers and told them we wanted to take it home that day.. we were then informed that the service department already went home and that we would have to bring the truck back to get an inspection and plates. I told them that we wanted the cup holder that belonged in the truck replaced (saleman informed us he gave it away to another buyer who's truck didn't come with one, again, you don't tell this to your potentials buyers).... We live 1.5 hours away from their location, they told us they would compensate us for the travel inconvience of having to come back for the inspection and plates. I called the salesmane once getting home that night to inform him that the driverside seatbelt latch was not properly latching. He said that they would have to order me a new seatbelt latch and told me that he had an appointment for me to come in for the inspection. I arrived the following Monday for the inspection and tags, I had an "8AM appointment" my truck was not taken into the shop until NOON! when I asked the service desk what was taking so long he says to me "I dont know anything about your truck being here for service".... needless to say I was there until 2PM waiting for an inspection and still had to come back AGAIN for the seatbelt to be repaired. When we arrived for the seatbelt appointment my husband had asked them to check the transmission line because he noticed a small drip, they ended up replacing the whole line without a problem (only reason for 2 stars). We were never compensated for any of our inconviences and when the check engine light came on well before the dealer warranty (90 days/4,000 miles) was up we called again to have them check the problem as it was still under their warranty. We drove the 1.5 hours for the 3rd time since buying the truck to have them look at the truck to find out that the information on their website stating that they opened at 11AM on Sundays was outdated and incorrect, they are not open on Sundays. So my husband called Monday to schedule an appointment for that week. So for the 4TH! time we took the drive out there for service at which point they informed me that it was simply a spark plug but would not be covered, I said excuse me but it's been less than 90 days and you didn't check them when you sold us the truck? To which he said but you've driven 4,000 miles in two months... I informed him that if we didnt have to drive out to their shop 4 times in the last 2 months for service that it wouldn't have so many miles on it! So he talked to his service manager and they said they would replace it this one time but not again, so I informed them I would NOT be doing business with them in the future. Never again will be buy anything but a CERTIFIED used vehicle... Eagle Chevrolet is a joke.

Eagle service staff review

by from Riverhead, NY |

My experience as always is dealing with a first class service team from to the Manager to the working staff.

Great Experience

by from Shoreham, NY |

Our salesman, Michael Roperti, was a pleasure to deal with. He made the process of buying a new vehicle smooth and easy. He was extremely knowledgeable and was honest at all times looking out for our best interest. I would recommend him to my family and friends. Thanks again and I love my new Suburban.

Great Service and very friendly staff

by from Riverhead New York |

the sales help and the business manager were helpful and friendly. I have been doing business with Eagle for the last 10 years. It was time to retire the 2005 Aveo I bought 10 years ago and your staff made it very easy and enjoyable. I hope to get as many years from 2014 cruz I just bought.

Great experience! Knowledgeable staff!

by from Riverhead, New York |

Everyone was very nice and knowledgeable. I leased a new 2014 Chevy Cruze LT and I am loving it! I would definitely recommend Eagle Chevrolet to my friends and family!