Eagle Chevrolet of Johnstown

108 S Comrie Ave, Johnstown, NY 12095

Very Happy

by from Fultonville NY |

I went to James Chevrolet to lease a new Silverado and was very happy with the wide selection. The salesman Jeremy Ruther was very helpful through the whole process. I will definitely recommend James Chevrolet and Jeremy to friends. I had a very enjoyable experience.

Great service and beautiful environment to wait

by from Riverhead, NY |

The Service people especially Lucas, and the two others are pleasant, easy to talk to , don't mind answering my questions and make me confident the work being done on my car is being handled well

Helpful and courteous staff

by from Riverhead NY |

We could not have been happier with our recent lease transaction at Eagle Chevy. Each member of the sales team was knowledgeable and helpful every step of the way.

When you want the best go to the

by from shelter Island NY |

Been with you for all my cars rentals and buys I would not go anywhere else. You treat me like family thank you

Exceptional service,financing process and faciliti

by from Riverhead, NY |

A very positive experience - Christie and Brian were fantastic. When it's time to lease another car I will go back to Eagle Chevrolet and will recommend Eagle Chevrolet to my friends.

Best dealership around

by from Riverhead, NY |

The sales rep, sales manager and finance manager were friendly, professional and a wonderful help with getting me into my new car. This is the 5th car I have bought or leased through Eagle Chevy and it is the only place I would choose to get a car.

Good experience

by from Riverhead, ny |

My salesperson, Christine, was excellent, as was the finance manager (Brian??). I appreciated the upfront and honest approach and the fact that there was never any pressure of pushy behavior. While I am pleased with my vehicle and overall experience, I feel that my vehicle was not fully prepared prior to me picking it up. The interior was clean, but I feel it could have been dusted. The exterior was also clean, but clearly did not have a fresh wash or coat of wax/spray wax. I cleaned it myself and the traverse truly shined afterward.

Comfortable Environment

by from Riverhead , New York |

We had a great experience. everyone was friendly and more then helpful. It was a comfortable environment.It was wonderful having an area where my children could wait, and be entertained while we finished our paperwork.

Great Service

by from Long Island, NY |

Brendan at Eagle exceeded my every expectation. He knew the car inside and out, benefits of each option, and was very helpful in the overall sales process. He is the best of the best !!

Wouldn't give price of a truck

by from Johnstown, NY |

I stopped to get the price of two used trucks and they would not give the price without me driving each of them. Can you imagine? They must take every buyer for a complete sucker who has no idea of the value of a vehicle. My advice is to do business with a dealership that ACTUALLY respects the costumer. Don't buy here, shady practices.