James Chevrolet of Johnstown

108 S Comrie Ave, Johnstown, NY 12095

by from Schenectady, NY |

I always receive great customer service with James Chevrolet I am Very happy to do business with them.

Excellent service and quality

by from Riverhead, NY |

Very knowledge, accomadating, and gave excellent customer service. I definitely will be going back to them for my next car purchase and will be recommending my friends to shop there for their next car purchase. It was pleasure doing business with them.

Great Dealership

by from East Patchogue, N.Y. 11772 |

Matt and Mike in the sales dept. were great! They worked very hard to make sure that I got the right truck at the right price. When i picked up my truck Mike went over all the options and explained everything. I am very satisfied with Eagle Chevrolet and I will highly recommend them.

Exceptional Customer Service Clean Facility

by from Riverhead, New York |

First I would like to mention the exceptional service and help we received from the Sales Associate Chris Saunders - he took the time to not only explain in detail; but, made sure we understood what we were purchasing. Secondly what impressed us was Matthew, the sales manager who took his time away from his lunch to provide what I felt was valuable input helping us make the right decision that led to our committing to the lease, Matt is a true credit to this Eagle Chevrolet. And last, Brian who did not pressure us into a decision, but again went into - helping us decide what was best us. Just for the record - I too am involved within Customer Service - Novitex Enterprise Solutions formerly Pitney Bowes Management Services and the persons listed demonstrated an overall commitment to not only satisfying me today; but, assuring we remain 'satisfied' GM customers in the future, that in my opinion is truly 'customer service' at its highest. OH yea by the way we LOVE the Malibu... I'm sorry for being so wordy but you know how people complain today well I feel strong COMPLIMENTS are worth the time & effort to express -Thank you for asking and have a wonderful Holiday - Anthony & Diane DiPalo

Great service and incredible staff

by from Riverhead, New York |

The sales staff was extremely helpful in every way possible, Brendan and Chris helped me out every step of the way and were not only knowledgable but helpful and courteous. I will be recommending my family, friends and co-workers to Eagle Chevrolet. Please contact me at any time with any questions reference my experience.

Excellent Purchasing Experience

by from Stony Brook, New York |

Ryan Devereux did an excellent job assisting us with the purchase of our new 2015 Suburban. He was polite and pleasant and spoke to both of us with confidence and was very knowledgeable. We felt comfortable and thought he was honest, hardworking and very accommodating and therefore the decision to purchase the car was an easy decision. We love the car and feel confident in our purchase. Thank you.

Excellent experience

by from Cobleskill, NY |

Jeremy Ruther was very helpful in getting me into my 2011 Silverado. Everything was explained in detail. I was treated like family the whole time. Would definitely recommend the dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Recalls were done but took longer than quoted.

by from Riverhead |

Appointment time was 7:00 they don't open doors till. 7:15 .... Had my car in for two recalls. One of them should have been done before I even bought the car why it wasn't done before I picked up my car I don't understand , didn't get a good answer.

East Ends Finest

by from Riverhead ,NY |

Worth the trip you guys found the vehicle and made changes on the fly. Cant get that kind of service anywhere.

Great experience at Eagle Chevy

by from Riverhead, NY |

Chris Sandurs was very helpful, quick and efficient. I would recommend people see him at your dealership and I will go back to him when my other car lease is up.