Ed Shults Chevrolet Cadillac

Service 866-613-0098

We've Got You Covered

5 star!

by from Jamestown,Ny |

My overall experience at Ed Shults resale was great! Between Rusty,Matt,and Karen they got me the price I wanted, warranties, and customer service I needed! I don't think I will ever go anywhere else for another vehicle!

Ed Shults Chevrolet Cadillac responded to this review

July 18, 2013

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're looking forward to your long-term busniess. Thank you!

Efficient, Knowledgable, Friendly

by from Erie, PA |

As a first time buyer, the staff at Shults made this entire process an enjoyable experience. If you're looking for an efficient, friendly and knowledgeable staff with a hometown environment, this is the dealership for you. I had an AWESOME experience with Alex Smith! He got me a fantastic deal on the SUV I've always wanted! I would HIGHLY recommend asking for Alex when you're looking for a new vehicle at this great dealership. Matt, Karen and Alex, thank you so much! I will definitely be sending more business your way.

Ed Shults Chevrolet Cadillac responded to this review

May 30, 2015

Thank you so much for choosing Ed Shults Chevrolet for your most recent purchase! Congratulations on your new SUV! We pride ourselves on our staff and being able to provide an experience such as yours to all of our customers. Let us know if you have any questions about your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

2500 HD

by from Clymer, NY |

We have never bought a new vehicle from Ed Shults, so this was a new experience for us here. We were more than pleased with the entire staff that assisted us in the purchase of our new 2014 Silverado. Rusty was especially helpful in the search for a truck that was specific to our needs.

A professional and friendly dealership

by from Kennedy, NY |

This is our third vehicle from Ed Shults Chevrolet, and our Fourth from Maggie Palmer. Ed Shults Chevrolet feels like home every time were there. They always do their best to pull through for you and give you a fair deal. They never push you to get something that you don't want, and when you find what you do want they get it ready for you in a quick and timely manner. Jesse, Maggie, and Karen are all great at what they do. As for their service department- Reid, Joe, and Cindy always get us scheduled as soon as they can and when the car is being serviced they always do it right, if there is a problem they fix it. They are all great. I have recommended to many people, and will continue to. This wont be our last vehicle from them.

Greg Goerke

by from Jamestown, NY |

2014 Silverado. Tim Kolstee was my Sales Associate. VERY helpful and knowledgeable. It was a very positive buying experience. I've been in professional sales most of my life and Tim is a true professional. I will be happy to refer anyone that I know looking for a vehicle to Tim and your dealership. Your Finance Person also did a wonderful job.

Best car buying experience I've ever had

by from Jamestown Ny |

Everyone I encountered at this dealer was courteous, professional and very friendly. I dealt with John Rasmussen, Matt Cassatt, Brian Martin and Justin the business manager. They all went over and above my expectations and went out of their way to make my purchase as easy and smooth as possible. I purchsed a used car and was treated as a truly valuable customer. I was very impressed with the friendliness and professionalism of the above named employees. I hope these employees get recognized for the awesome job they did with my purchase. I will definitely be a repeat customer. This dealer is not the "stereotypical" car dealership. They truly care about their customers and the customer's needs.

First new vehicle in 25 years

by from Jamestown, NY |

2013 2500HD Crew cab pickup bought from Jim Henderson who was more then helpful. He is an asset to your business. He made, along with Karen who did all the finance and paperwork,and Bob Servis the whole process a painless experience. This is my first brand new vehicle in 25 years, I always HATED dealing with car sales people but will not hesitate coming back to Shults Chevy again. Now Shults Ford is another story. NO WAY would I go there again. We happened to stop there first and try the Ford and while they are a nice truck I think Chevy has them beat for. Vito was annoying to me and my son said the same thing. He is what I consider a "typical" car salesman and why I stayed away 25 years. I may trade in 3 years and if I do I would definitely deal with Shults Chevy and Jim Henderson again.

Ask for Rusty Buesink

by from Lakewood, NY |

Found the perfect car to lease and every step of the process was handled with courtesy, warmth and professionalism. Working with them was a pleasure and I will recommend the team at Shults with the utmost confidence.

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Jamestown, Ny |

Rusty and Matt were excellent to work with! They answered all my questions and made my whole buying experience easy. We will definately be going back in the future!!

Great service great salesperson

by from Jamestown, NY |

We were treated with great respect from the time we walked in until the closing of our purchase. Our salesperson was Rust Buesink , I explained what we would like to do and if he was willing to work with us we would definitely purchase from him. Rusty was kind, listened, and worked hard to make this deal happen from beginning to end. I also felt as though his manager Matt was easy to work with and was very up front and did not pull any punches. My wife and I appreciate everything that the Shults team did for us! We will definitely recommend them to all of our friends and would go back to them for future purchases.

Best buying experiance ever

by from North East, PA |

Thank you to Rusty Buesink for making the buying experiance a pleasant event. From the minute we walked into the dealership the staff made a us feel welcome and seemed genuinely glad to meet us. They were knowledgable and easy to work with. Financing was also easy to work through. I will definately let my friends and family in PA know that Ed Shults is a great place to go.